My blobs are saved so i don't think i'll have any problems when restoring .. but i'll kill myself and my phone if after restoring the problem persist!
    2011-08-09 05:49 AM
    I have never saved my shsh blobs but I was able to go back to 4.3.3 since I was jb on that before I just used tiny umbrella to sign the Ipsw I just did this on Friday....
    I tried but it always pops up an error, and goes into recovery mode.
    2011-08-09 05:53 AM
    Man, uno. V2 is freaking awesome. The ONLY problem i have i lack of flipping through pages because i like using Panoramic Wallpapers and they are almost pointless if you can't flip through the pages. That's just my opinion. Is there a way you could possibly have it to where you could choose if they slide sideways or not? that would be awesome..Keep up this awesomeness that Dream. Glad to see a clock on the lockscreen now.
    2011-08-09 06:53 AM
    ya i dont have theme it nor plan to install..
    checks pms Voltagexdt. I wouldn't forget you

I am having the same issue. Also is there a way to swipe right/left on screen to change pages instead of having to go into the tab in the bottom right? Thanks in advance.
    Nope (see below I will explain)

Figured it out. I had modified Current.plst and Cydia wasn't removing it...So

1. Uninstall V1
    2. Go to iFile var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard ,then delete the Dream folder
    3. Reboot
    4. Install V2
    5. Install all 8 Extra Theme packs
    6. Go to dreamboard, select Dream Version 2
    7. Setup Theme

This theme rocks!!!! Thanks again for all the hard work!!! It's appreciated
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING! So glad it worked out =P

1. Thanks for the theme, looks great. I like the ability to add extra vertical pages for the categories I have lots of icons in. And I'll get used to the inability to swipe right and left. It's actually kind of nice, since sometimes with v1 it would swipe up/down instead of right/left and vice versa if I swiped a little to diagonally, if you know what I mean. Cool wallpaper choices too.

2. For those of you new to themeit, like I am, it turns out that it doesn't delete the .deb files after you install everything. So if you downloaded all the extras, you can free up a bunch of memory by deleting stuff in /private/var/mobile/Library/ThemeIt/Download. Also saved a bunch of space by deleting all the SD wallpapers and the hundreds of icons I'll never use.

3. 3zoooz: If you are using an iPhone 4, try deleting the SD icons, then delete the @2x from the filenames in your Icons folder. Worked for me.

4. Can somebody tell me how to get the animated weather to show behind the icons?

5. Football and Hockey need to hurry up and start. Fack this baseball only sh!t.
    Cheers man! Thanks for the input

Uno,

V2 is blazin' hot man. Love the new features, so much easier on the RAM by just starting with a page of icons per cat.

I could not download the yellow walls pack from ThemeIt, it showed 0 in file size.

Other than that, I'm going to try to figure out how to bang out my own icons and if I can't, I'll be back here with icon request (thank Moose for the u-verse one).

Cheers
    Thanks for the kind words. Is anyone else having problems with the yellow walls download? maybe just try downloading again?

My blobs are saved so i don't think i'll have any problems when restoring .. but i'll kill myself and my phone if after restoring the problem persist!
    It's up to you man. If you want I will refund you. But seriously, your phone is messed up lol

Man, uno. V2 is freaking awesome. The ONLY problem i have i lack of flipping through pages because i like using Panoramic Wallpapers and they are almost pointless if you can't flip through the pages. That's just my opinion. Is there a way you could possibly have it to where you could choose if they slide sideways or not? that would be awesome..Keep up this awesomeness that Dream. Glad to see a clock on the lockscreen now.
    Cheers mate. The "infiniscroll" was disabled because the way the perpage wallpapers work and the add vertical page buttons would not work. If you set the walls and vertical pages as you like you can set "paging" to "false" manually. Just go down to the "Page1" section and change the "paging" to "false"
    2011-08-09 10:41 AM
    Bizde kendimizce konuyla alakalı sorulardan meydana gelen bir seyler hazirladik.
    2011-08-09 10:48 AM
    I used my mother's PayPal to purchase Dream v1 via Cydia. PayPal, for some reason, has no history of my purchase; although I've purchased countless tweaks and themes on Cydia, the only item in PayPal's history is VIP by Fif7y which I bought through ThemeIt. What can I do if I don't have the receipt?

I have the proof of purchase on my account in Cydia though. Would that suffice?
    Any way I can get v2 without having to pay again?
    2011-08-09 03:35 PM
    Any way I can get v2 without having to pay again?
    Yes. I have answered that in a previous post =P Just show me your official purchases on your cydia account
    2011-08-09 03:39 PM
    Sick. Will email you a screenshot.
    2011-08-09 03:47 PM
    Hi Guys...problems to install new V2.......i delete V1 ...after reboot i cant install V2.......whats wrong???

thx mikka
    2011-08-09 04:11 PM
    I didn't realize you needed photoshop to auto-create the icons. DOH!

Will someone be kind enough to create the following for me? Thank you.

- KakaoTalk
    - Sprout (the pregnancy app)
    - Siege Hero
    - Zynga Poker
    - Temple Run
    - Rhapsody
    - Office Rush
    - Icebreaker
    - E*TRADE
    - DTN (aka Dream Track Nation)
    - Dijit
    - The Heist

Hi Guys...problems to install new V2.......i delete V1 ...after reboot i cant install V2.......whats wrong???

thx mikka
    Hey mikka,

Did you manually delete it from the Dreamboard folder (through iFile or another way)? If so, and also if you've bought V1 through Cydia, then you also need to remove it through Cydia as well. This should solve your problem.

Hope this helps.
    2011-08-09 04:26 PM
    unoimkll, sorry if this has been adressed before, but are Icon Creators getting the link for V2, or do we have to purchase it?

Thanks!

P.S.: It looks awesome!
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-08-09 04:33 PM
    Hey mikka,

Did you manually delete it from the Dreamboard folder (through iFile or another way)? If so, and also if you've bought V1 through Cydia, then you also need to remove it through Cydia as well. This should solve your problem.

Hope this helps.
    yes it helps...thank you...it works
    2011-08-09 06:33 PM
    yes it helps...thank you...it works
    Cool, glad it worked.
    2011-08-09 06:50 PM
    How do I get perpage wallpapers, instead of panoramic?
    I put a wallpaper in the Wallpapers folder, but it is stretched like panoramic?
    2011-08-09 07:40 PM
    Need icon masters' help, I don't have photoshop (or any other similar app).

Will someone be kind enough to create the following for me? Thank you.

- KakaoTalk
    - Sprout (the pregnancy app)
    - Siege Hero
    - Zynga Poker
    - Temple Run
    - Rhapsody
    - Office Rush
    - Icebreaker
    - E*TRADE
    - DTN (aka Dream Track Nation)
    - Dijit
    - The Heist
    2011-08-09 07:40 PM
    Hi...any way ( i think i read it here) to disable the Lockscreen......i didnt found the Post.......

thx in advance mikka
    2011-08-09 08:58 PM
    To disable the lockscreen, search the current.plist and type 'OFF' next to 'lockview'. (lockviewOFF)
    2011-08-09 09:07 PM
    To disable the lockscreen, search the current.plist and type 'OFF' next to 'lockview'. (lockviewOFF)
    yes thanks.....works.........
    2011-08-09 09:36 PM
    Uno pm bro. Didnt you get it?

*edit : nvm , found transaction on paypal , email sent
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-08-09 at 10:10 PM.
    2011-08-09 09:39 PM
    Is it possible to have the animated weather show behind the icons?
    2011-08-09 11:05 PM
2,840 ... 2373113121122123124125133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD