Is it possible to have the animated weather show behind the icons?
    I 2nd that request
    2011-08-09 11:40 PM
    also, i want to add,

I do not have paypal.. But Cydia allows you to use Amazon payments as well.

The point is.
    If you dont have Paypal, you can still pay with a credit card.

And all uno is asking for is proof.

This is in reply to other posts.
    2011-08-10 12:44 AM
    Here are a few more icons I made if anyone wants them

Enjoy

need icon masters' help, i don't have photoshop (or any other similar app).

Will someone be kind enough to create the following for me? Thank you.

- kakaotalk
    - sprout (the pregnancy app)
    - siege hero
    - zynga poker
    - temple run
    - rhapsody
    - office rush
    - icebreaker
    - e*trade
    - dtn (aka dream track nation)
    - dijit
    - the heist
    done!
    2011-08-10 12:54 AM
    You Da Man Sir Moose! Thank you.
    2011-08-10 02:06 AM
    You Da Man Sir Moose! Thank you.
    Your welcome! Just glad you like them!
    2011-08-10 03:00 AM
    Weather Widget on ver2 is not working? go on menu to try to tick the weather sign nowt happens?
    2011-08-10 03:02 AM
    Why is it that in the all apps thing some of the icons are themed and some are not? I like the original icons on there but not so much when others are Dreamified
    2011-08-10 03:18 AM
    I'm thinking of buying v2..1 quick advice plz...the memory consumption..is it better than v1 ie does it consumes less than v1?? I did read on 1 f UNO post that it's gonna be remarkably less...please throw some light on this...

Ps: NO DOUBT DREAM SERIES R THE BEST AVAIABLE THEME 4 dreamboard...respect 2 the creator UNO ALMIGHTY
    2011-08-10 04:35 AM
    hey all.

First thank you uno for the new release.

However, id like to add a bit of criticism..

the folders you had on v1 were sweet. and now they are quick launch.
    which also elimantes the swipe to each page.

and the all app button is a pain to get to.

also what is the plus minus icon thingy?

i do like your animated weather, but im liking v1 way better.

but you cant please everyone.
    2011-08-10 05:07 AM
    Alright, so I'm having some seriously annoying problems trying to download this lol. First off, I download it from ThemeiT and it just gets stuck on "Wait" at about 12% every time. Then I tried just getting the .DEB file and downloading it through iFile, it returned error code 256, so I tried it in Safe Mode, and it did the same thing. What do I do now ?
    2011-08-10 05:43 AM
    Can anyone make an icon for Rdio? I use it everyday and would be most appreciative. This is by far the best theme out there!! Thank you!! -Robin
    2011-08-10 06:02 AM
    Hi, can anyone help me on my dream 2.1... I just restored my whole iPhone because of this problem... Everytime I respring my iPhone 4 or I switch to another dreamboard theme the dream theme goes back to set up menu and I have to re arrange all of my icons and wall paper on the dream theme... Can anyone please help me I really want to make this theme to stay like the other themes do....
    2011-08-10 10:40 AM
    Need to set up the weather. Someone help??
    2011-08-10 11:08 AM
    Can anyone make an icon for Rdio? I use it everyday and would be most appreciative. This is by far the best theme out there!! Thank you!! -Robin

Hi, can anyone help me on my dream 2.1... I just restored my whole iPhone because of this problem... Everytime I respring my iPhone 4 or I switch to another dreamboard theme the dream theme goes back to set up menu and I have to re arrange all of my icons and wall paper on the dream theme... Can anyone please help me I really want to make this theme to stay like the other themes do....
    using iFile, go to the Dreamboard folder in var/mobile/Library and press the blue arrow next to the dream folder. In Ownership, change owner to mobile and group should already be on mobile. In Access Permissions, User should be set to Read, Write, Execute and Group and World should be set to Read, Execute

Need to set up the weather. Someone help??
    Right next to the Sun there's a tiny i. Press that and it'll ask you for your zip code or weather.com code

Guys can someone help me plz?!

I've been having this problem since Dream v1 and when Dream V2 was released the problem would somehow disappear but unfortunetly i still since i purchased this theme unable to use it cuz of the icons refuse to be themed no matter what i do

here is a screenshot hoping someone could magically fix this ...

Thx in advance fellow friends
    I went in and deleted a bunch of icons (left only some of the @2x files) and mine did that. Have you altered the package in any way?
    Last edited by MrAndrew420; 2011-08-10 at 11:32 AM.
    2011-08-10 11:17 AM
    Mrandrew420: nothing happened when I pushed the I. And how can I get to perpage instead of panoramic?
    2011-08-10 11:39 AM
    Just keep tapping around it. It works everytime on my end. And for PerPage you need to download the perpage walls pack from the Dream page onThemeIt. Then you can click the color you want, choose PerPage, then choose your wallpaper. If I'm not mistaken it will apply it to the page your currently on.
    2011-08-10 12:01 PM
    Hello,

i bought the theme but everytime i exit for default theme my settings is gone.
    It is very annoying (.
    I don't want to lose my settings.

Nicos
    2011-08-10 01:15 PM
    hey all.

First thank you uno for the new release.

However, id like to add a bit of criticism..

the folders you had on v1 were sweet. and now they are quick launch.
    which also elimantes the swipe to each page.

and the all app button is a pain to get to.

also what is the plus minus icon thingy?

i do like your animated weather, but im liking v1 way better.

but you cant please everyone.
    I agree with these statements, especially the swipe to each page function. Would it be possible to have swiping in conjunction to the quick launch tabs? And I believe the +/- buttons are to add or take away vertical pages. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by GivingTree; 2011-08-10 at 03:44 PM.
    2011-08-10 03:42 PM
    I agree with these statements, especially the swipe to each page function. Would it be possible to have swiping in conjunction to the quick launch tabs? And I believe the +/- buttons are to add or take away vertical pages. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    You are correct about the +/-
    2011-08-10 04:27 PM
    Guys, I really need to get this problem fixed. Everytime I try to download it from Themeit the download just stops anywhere from 2-28%, I even let it run over night and it was at the same place it had stopped before hand. When I try to go online and get the .DEB file and I SSH it to my phone, iFile returned with error code 256, I ran my phone in safe mode and tried it that way and I got the same error. I also tried installing it via terminal, but the error in there said it was in Debian format. What am I to do now ? /:

-EDIT- I processed the file on Themeit, said my package was corrupt.
    Last edited by RoGueSxHoLLoW; 2011-08-10 at 05:33 PM.
    2011-08-10 05:22 PM
2,840 ... 2474114122123124125126134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD