I have Photoshop
    I made a request. No need to be an *** About it

@ Robert list is above. The default ones I can do myself but
    I would rather not have Same icon image like 100 others And that I cant. Thats why the request. Some peoples just need to be stuck up b1tches
    But thnx bro
    Stuck up.. no.

Having lazy *** muther ******* state they have requested something and even after the fact they state they have a program to do the ******* icons themselves is completely lazy.

the psd is on page one.
    google a ******* image and make the icon your self.

then you wont waiste peoples time with making requests for **** you can do. does your mom still wipe your ***? or did you figure out how to do that by now?

get my point?
    2011-08-13 06:19 AM
    Hello, Would like an icon for iSocialize , and yes the s is capital.. Thank You so much in advance!!!
    2011-08-13 07:07 AM
    Hello, Would like an icon for iSocialize , and yes the s is capital.. Thank You so much in advance!!!
    Now that's the way to request something!

or...

Just remove the -1 in the file name
    Last edited by MrAndrew420; 2011-08-13 at 07:43 AM.
    2011-08-13 07:19 AM
    Thx So Much for the FAST reply and the great Icons!!

Here is my sad attempt. Yours are Way better!!

Last edited by Cadooo; 2011-08-13 at 09:33 AM.
    2011-08-13 08:57 AM
    Is there any way to theme the icons in the rocket dock/all apps menu?
    2011-08-13 10:07 AM
    here is a 2 pretty cool lock screen wallpapers for dream. It looks like your starting a car. just download it and stick it in your dream/images folder
    just rename the files [email protected]

And if you want to change your silver lock to gold then download this file and save it your dream/images folder

If some1 can make a different color key or a BMW key that would be greatly appreciated!! THX in Advance -_-
    Last edited by Cadooo; 2011-08-14 at 06:35 AM.
    2011-08-13 11:09 AM
    Stuck up.. no.

Having lazy *** muther ******* state they have requested something and even after the fact they state they have a program to do the ******* icons themselves is completely lazy.

the psd is on page one.
    google a ******* image and make the icon your self.

then you wont waiste peoples time with making requests for **** you can do. does your mom still wipe your ***? or did you figure out how to do that by now?

get my point?
    Cool it Voltage.

This is what this thread/theme is all about. We've some nice people (with great icon making skills) who are willing to help.

Don't taint this thread with your negativity. Sure, anyone could pick up paint or photoshop but it takes more than that and the psd to make some decent icons.

A long as people are willing to help and people ask nicely, why bother turning this thread into a hateful place?

I cannot make icons and everyone here has been kind enough to help me out on numerous occasions. This is the way forums should be.

I just think your posts were way more out of line than jelle's.
    2011-08-13 06:19 PM
    Cool it Voltage.

This is what this thread/theme is all about. We've some nice people (with great icon making skills) who are willing to help.

Don't taint this thread with your negativity. Sure, anyone could pick up paint or photoshop but it takes more than that and the psd to make some decent icons.

A long as people are willing to help and people ask nicely, why bother turning this thread into a hateful place?

I cannot make icons and everyone here has been kind enough to help me out on numerous occasions. This is the way forums should be.

thnx bro for the support on this one.
    didn't mean to get mad at him but I just made a simple request.
    the basic icons I can make myself but I would just like somthing not like the stock app store artwork and that I can't thats why I asked for help from someone.
    ah well.. negative peoples will always be around.
    I have helped plenty of peoples and I hope some can do the same for me
    2011-08-13 06:30 PM
    hey there
    i think i found some where there's version 2 of this them?
    what is the last version? and what is the difference between version 1?
    also where can i buy this theme with the last and updated version?

thanks
    2011-08-13 07:01 PM
    Cool it Voltage.

i do understand your point. but this thread has turned into people asking the same questions over and over, of which answers have already been given. and to ask for an icon, then make it a point he asked already, put me over the top.

and to be called a stuck up *****. well to define stuck up, is one who is unwilling to do for them selves and would rather have others do for them even if they can do.

and when there is an auto icon maker floating around for photoshop there really isnt any need to ask over and over for someone to make an icon, if you havent tried it yourself.
    2011-08-13 07:08 PM
    hey there
    i think i found some where there's version 2 of this them?
    what is the last version? and what is the difference between version 1?
    also where can i buy this theme with the last and updated version?

thanks
    the theme is in themeit app , or if you purchased v1 from cydia just send a picture of your paypal purchase to uno. or your origional reciept.
    changes.. well this should be mentioned on the first page I believe..not sure. for example the per page walls and many other things
    2011-08-13 07:09 PM
    oke few icon request.. some might have been made already so sorry in advance ( maybe you could create some that are not the stock image from the app? or not )
    XtremeWheels
    Super Snake
    UltimateHero
    SF IV Volt
    Death Dragon
    Waterslide 2
    Knight Attack
    ipod <--- like somthing special other than most default ones ( if you can )
    Here you go bro, hope you like them

2011-08-13 07:53 PM
    May I request a few icons? I do not have the skills or time required to make them:

My3G
    MobileRSS
    Nebulous
    PREDATORS
    S.Deadbeef
    Sudoku
    ZombieGunship
    WordsWithFriends
    Cleartune
    Tempo

If someone could make these, it would be greatly appreciated.TIA
    2011-08-13 08:01 PM
    thanks bro , looking nice
    one question.. I tried using the autocreate on windows.. it says to put the frame on desktop but when I do all the stepps I still have no border only the original icon made smaller.. so I still need to put the frame over the image in photoshop..
    am I missing somthing?
    2011-08-13 08:01 PM
    thanks bro , looking nice
    one question.. I tried using the autocreate on windows.. it says to put the frame on desktop but when I do all the stepps I still have no border only the original icon made smaller.. so I still need to put the frame over the image in photoshop..
    am I missing somthing?
    Idk I don't use auto create, I make them all separate sorry bro
    2011-08-13 08:04 PM
    i do understand your point. but this thread has turned into people asking the same questions over and over, of which answers have already been given. and to ask for an icon, then make it a point he asked already, put me over the top.

and to be called a stuck up *****. well to define stuck up, is one who is unwilling to do for them selves and would rather have others do for them even if they can do.

and when there is an auto icon maker floating around for photoshop there really isnt any need to ask over and over for someone to make an icon, if you havent tried it yourself.
    really bro drop it. this is a freaking tread , not a place to argue but to help one other
    if you wanne be negative fine by me , just don't talk to me ... simple
    SOLVED end of discussion for me

Idk I don't use auto create, I make them all separate sorry bro
    I'll just have a look then on how big icons are and make some like that myself (not for the ones you made ofcourse )
    thnx mate
    2011-08-13 08:04 PM
    I tried to find as many different images from stock as I could but could not find one for ultimatehero so that's why it is stock sorry...
    2011-08-13 08:05 PM
    I tried to find as many different images from stock as I could but could not find one for ultimatehero so that's why it is stock sorry...
    really no prob at all mate
    2011-08-13 08:08 PM
    Ok glad you like them
    2011-08-13 09:00 PM
    I really like the look and flexibility of this theme. In addition to making my own wallpapers, one other thing I did, though I'm a bit of a novice at plist editing, was to incorporate the live weather widget from Boxor HD. Since I purchased both themes, I assume that's permissible. With LiveWeather, I have this like I want it. Thanks for the creativity.
    Last edited by sbs8331; 2011-08-14 at 02:06 AM.
    2011-08-13 10:20 PM
2,840 ... 2979119127128129130131139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD