Um...that's weird, cause I'm having the same problem when my angry birds aren't updated, after Update, It's fixed
    Download an app called Icon renamed or something like that (not sure if it's the right name)
    2011-07-16 01:52 PM
    Update your angry birds app! lol! You are not on the latest version!

@unimikll
    Your turn to type
    lol
    Yes I am. I think it is because without any theme all the angry birds apps have different icons but the same name, that's why they have the same icon in this theme.
    2011-07-16 01:59 PM
    Yeap! Going to rest for a while.....
    2011-07-16 02:03 PM
    Icon Renamer Work well for the Angry Birds Problem! Maybe you can take it to the FAQ
    2011-07-16 02:24 PM
    Yes, I'll put that there.
    But now, I'm going to rest
    2011-07-16 02:27 PM
    Great theme, but i have one kind of a big problem. My default app icons won't work. Like Camera, Phone, Messages etc. I life in Finland so maybe because of the app names? What can i do?
    2011-07-16 02:28 PM
    oh ok i have half past 2 in the afternoon^^
    2011-07-16 02:28 PM
    Hi ....i am a little bit confused....i cannot change a wallpaper...what is the procedere?????

Can i disable the Lockscreen??

thx mikka
    Last edited by Mikka; 2011-07-16 at 02:35 PM.
    2011-07-16 02:29 PM
    Great theme, but i have one kind of a big problem. My default app icons won't work. Like Camera, Phone, Messages etc. I life in Finland so maybe because of the app names? What can i do?
    preference to english or you rename the standart app icons in the dream folder to finish
    2011-07-16 02:35 PM
    @mikka
    Read the FAQ
    GUIDE/FAQ
    2011-07-16 02:36 PM
    Hi ....i am a little bit confused....i cannot change a wallpaper...what is the procedere?????

Can i disable the Lockscreen??

thx mikka
    you need the wallpaper packs from cydia
    2011-07-16 02:36 PM
    Maybe put this in the FAQs too.

On the computer, go to Dreamboard/Dream/icons and copy e.g. "Camera" and "[email protected]" to a document and rename it. E.g. I'm from Sweden and it's called "Kamera" here so I rename it to "Kamera" and "[email protected]" and then copy it back to Dreamboard/Dream/icons. You have to do this on every default app.
    2011-07-16 02:38 PM
    @Erik
    Thanks for explaining that for me
    @Everyone That is from not using english as default language
    Download App info, it will make show you your Icon's name in your laguage

more SD icons
    Google (alt)
    Informant
    At Bat 11
    Intro to Math
    IntroToLetters
    Dora Ballet
    Dora's ABCs
    iWriteWords
    Ab Workout
    8 Pack
    iMuscle
    Stitcher

I think that's all of em..... Thanks a million in advance.

oops, forgot
    Mint
    RunKeeper
    Here, all SD
    Icons 2.zip
    Enjoy
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-16 at 02:50 PM.
    2011-07-16 02:38 PM
    Question for everyone who wants an All Apps Grid. Should the size of the icons be small or big? The problem is whether people want to organise their icons or not, the all apps grid will look ugly with different sized icons.
    2011-07-16 03:05 PM
    @unoimkll
    Maybe make all the icons big
    even the icons in folder
    Do it with Shadow/Overlay/Mask
    Btw, Collected 117 icons in the thread that was made
    2011-07-16 03:07 PM
    Question for everyone who wants an All Apps Grid. Should the size of the icons be small or big? The problem is whether people want to organise their icons or not, the all apps grid will look ugly with different sized icons.
    Small imo.
    2011-07-16 03:08 PM
    All apps grid could be small.. Holds more less and less space, and not everyone has big icons for all their apps.
    Really looking forward to the 'all apps'.
    2011-07-16 03:18 PM
    They look fantastic! They will be the defaults from now on!! Would you be able to zip them up with anything else you have made.
    http://www.markpaulk.com/dream.rar

Includes my original 50 icons + these 4 icons I posted. I made a slight mistake on the original release - the "Natwest" app should be "NatWest" - have updated that mistake in this archive.
    2011-07-16 03:19 PM
    Also could you include icon labels in the 'all apps' grid?
    2011-07-16 03:24 PM
    @unoimkll
    Maybe make all the icons big
    even the icons in folder
    Do it with Shadow/Overlay/Mask
    Btw, Collected 117 icons in the thread that was made
    Cheers (the shadow overlay method wouldn't work if you want both small and big apps)

http://www.markpaulk.com/dream.rar

Includes my original 50 icons + these 4 icons I posted. I made a slight mistake on the original release - the "Natwest" app should be "NatWest" - have updated that mistake in this archive.
    AWESOME thanks!

All apps grid could be small.. Holds more less and less space, and not everyone has big icons for all their apps.
    Really looking forward to the 'all apps'.
    I have the perfect spot xD
    2011-07-16 03:27 PM
2,840 ... 3745464748495797 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD