Simply think of this as RetinaPad, but applied to a theme
    Not sure about a release, ETA or price yet, but we will get to that soon
    Attached Images EvolutionHD for iPad-logo.png 

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2011-07-10 12:36 PM
    Great idea!! The iPhone 4 version is very smooth so if those big icons are used as a sidebar on iPad with more designing etc.. that would be very cool!! Just an idea in mind.....
    2011-07-10 02:24 PM
    I don't quite get what you mean with the sidebar thing

2011-07-11 03:11 AM
    Not sure what he meant, but I would like to have "sections" with mabel all the icons on the right taking 50% of the screen and then widgets on the left. Maybe rss feeds, Facebook, weather, clock, etc.
    2011-07-11 05:32 PM
    Not sure what he meant, but I would like to have "sections" with mabel all the icons on the right taking 50% of the screen and then widgets on the left. Maybe rss feeds, Facebook, weather, clock, etc.
    Yeah, I was trying to think of stuff to make this a fullscreen theme, and not just be centered, I'm going to look at into that now

2011-07-11 08:36 PM
    Just like he said but then then a bit smaller like a sidebar. Those widgets sounds like a great idea! But not facebook and other things that covers the whole page cause then it looks more like Boxor theme.
    2011-07-11 08:37 PM
    Just like he said but then then a bit smaller like a sidebar. Those widgets sounds like a great idea! But not facebook and other things that covers the whole page cause then it looks more like Boxor theme.
    I'm not quite sure about the icons taking half the screen, because I would have to resize all (431) of them to fit the iPad width of 768px and have the widgets fill up the other half. And that means resize them all by hand

2011-07-12 02:20 AM
    I'm not quite sure about the icons taking half the screen, because I would have to resize all (431) of them to fit the iPad width of 768px and have the widgets fill up the other half. And that means resize them all by hand
    Normally no need to resize by hand. When porting I left all iPhone icon Sizes alone. Your iconheight and widh is set in the plist ( most of the time )
    2011-07-12 08:02 PM
    Normally no need to resize by hand. When porting I left all iPhone icon Sizes alone. Your iconheight and widh is set in the plist ( most of the time )
    Yeah, but if the aspect ratio isn't maintained it will look distorted

2011-07-13 12:10 AM
    this will look so cool on a ipad if you need someone to test it i would love to on my new ipad 2
    or when can i get this thanks
    2011-07-13 12:27 AM
    this will look so cool on a ipad if you need someone to test it i would love to on my new ipad 2
    or when can i get this thanks
    Haven't released it yet, I'm still working on it a bit

2011-07-13 01:27 AM
    How do i get this ?, it's very nice .
    2011-07-14 01:04 AM
    How do i get this ?, it's very nice .
    I'm still working on it, so I haven't released it yet

2011-07-14 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD