Hey DC any chance I can get this wall without the bar please.  Also I had a idea for a wall , this same wall with the blue bar like in the statusbar but for the icon labels. To be used with your SS and Shrink @ 85%.   Thank you.
    hows this

FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-default.pngFREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-default1.png
    2011-09-28 10:38 PM
    hows this

FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-default.pngFREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-default1.png
    Perfect thank you.
    2011-09-28 10:52 PM
    OK. I made a Navigon icon. Create NAVIGON.app in folders. icon needs to be Icon.png and [email protected]FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-navigon.png
    2011-09-29 04:29 AM
    Hey DC any chance I can get this wall without the bar please.  Also I had a idea for a wall , this same wall with the blue bar like in the statusbar but for the icon labels. To be used with your SS and Shrink @ 85%.   Thank you.
    yes will look into that now

sorry if i missed it but is this weather widget getting released.
    thanks
    oooo i forgot all about this one...thanks for bringing it back up. i will try and have this done by the weekend

Very nice theme. Very clean.

Can I request a Navigon icon, please.
    sorry i missed you request

here is another SC4 theme i made today...just cant quit tweaking it lol

still such a sick theme!

loading it back up now!
    good to have ya back aboard
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-09-29 at 05:09 AM.
    2011-09-29 04:57 AM

hows this....? im using 5X4 with shrink at 85% and labels set the same. if it dont match your layout just right post a screen of your springboard and ill fix it first thing tomorrow.

FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-wall.png
    2011-09-29 06:18 AM
    Do i need something else installed to use MBEx theme? Never used it

Tia

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2011-09-29 09:20 AM
    Do i need something else installed to use MBEx theme? Never used it

Tia
    Yes you need purchase MusicBarExtended tweak
    2011-09-29 09:27 AM
    Yes you need purchase MusicBarExtended tweak
    Thanks, will take a look into it

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2011-09-29 10:08 AM
    Dc71295, no reason to be sorry. I got home and created Navigon. Not real good but it works. Thx for a great theme
    2011-09-29 11:14 AM
    Thank you DC, just needs to be moved in a little bit.
    Attached Thumbnails FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317302484.089955.jpg  
    2011-09-29 03:22 PM

here is another SC4 theme i made today...just cant quit tweaking it lol

Ok I got SC4 working all All Album Art worked and apparently can't be used with a LS Widget enabled.

Thanks dc. Looks real good! and the mbex theme is sweet!
    2011-09-29 07:37 PM
    awesome theme! way better than anything out right now! the only problem i have is the lack of cydia app icons, which isn't really a problem, it's just me being anal lol is there any way i can have these icons made? irealsms, rename, backgrounder, mxtube, flashlight, notifier+, 3g restrictor, terminal, qtweeter, bluff my call, tvout2 and fakemail. thanks a lot. keep the updates comin' this theme's gonna be on my phone for a long time!
    2011-09-29 08:10 PM
    awesome theme! way better than anything out right now! the only problem i have is the lack of cydia app icons, which isn't really a problem, it's just me being anal lol is there any way i can have these icons made? irealsms, rename, backgrounder, mxtube, flashlight, notifier+, 3g restrictor, terminal, qtweeter, bluff my call, tvout2 and fakemail. thanks a lot. keep the updates comin' this theme's gonna be on my phone for a long time!
    Do you use TIM (ThemeIconMaker)
    That skins most all Cydia apps
    2011-09-29 08:26 PM
    Sweet iZ! Thanks! Didnt even kno that app existed lol
    2011-09-29 10:26 PM
    Do you use TIM (ThemeIconMaker)
    That skins most all Cydia apps
    The app does not seem to recognize what apps are not skinned correctly. It re- skinned icons that were correctly skinned.

Is there a way to delete apps off the list to be skinned
    2011-09-30 02:03 AM
    Hey DC, any chance to get the slideshow without the cover over bottom left corner.

Thanks man
    2011-09-30 02:26 AM
    The app does not seem to recognize what apps are not skinned correctly. It re- skinned icons that were correctly skinned.

Is there a way to delete apps off the list to be skinned
    Just look for the bundles TIM made in the "Bundles" & "Folders" folder inside the theme folder and remove the icons it made that you don't want
    2011-09-30 02:41 AM
    Would someone please take a stab at springjumps for this theme. Thanks.
    2011-09-30 02:47 AM
    Just look for the bundles TIM made in the "Bundles" & "Folders" folder inside the theme folder and remove the icons it made that you don't want
    Thanks

So do this before re-springing, I presume.
    2011-09-30 03:08 AM
    What is that icon in the middle of your dock?

and finally here is the vert SS mod....credits to [0]ZERO for original code

Download Here
    2011-09-30 03:43 AM
338 ... 51314151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD