User Tag List

how long after a purchase should we have to wait to get a link or is it instant like themeit.
    im sorry for the delay the program that is suppose to automaticly send the theme is not working properly and i have to do it manaully i just send the last email with them about 30 min ago im sorry for the delay im trying to find another program that can handle it with out issues
    2011-07-29 03:07 PM
    Donated!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-07-29 11:57 PM
    i wanted to see how people are liking or hating there NINEosHD theme and see what addons or improvements are you looking for in the 2.0 version of NINEosHD
    2011-07-30 03:07 PM
    I'd like to see animations and also, I would like to receive the theme lol, send it to [email protected]
    Last edited by deathbybunnies6; 2011-07-30 at 03:11 PM.
    My Themes

2011-07-30 03:09 PM
    I'd like to see animations and also, I would like to receive the theme lol, send it to [email protected]
    do you mean icon animation?

but through private message can you send me the payapl email used for paying the theme
    2011-07-30 03:19 PM
    do you mean icon animation?

but through private message can you send me the payapl email used for paying the theme
    No like full animations. Check out some themes like "rain" and you'll know what I'm talking about
    My Themes

2011-07-30 03:30 PM
    here's a update

1.im rewriting the code for NINEosHD and for those that bought it will get the update for free through the email that i have from PayPal.

2.also im 80% done with the rotation version and when complete those who bought the portrait and landscape themes will get this rotation version for free also if bought together or separate as long as its the same PayPal email

3.those waiting on NINEosSD it is complete and will post it here on the beginning of the thread for FREE!!!!! but i must worn it still has the same code as the hd so it will slow down your phone if you are using a iPhone 3g or iPod touch 2g

4.those waiting on NINEosPAD i will be picking up my ipad this week i hope if i get free time and start with that soon

and for all of you here i will post photos of the new theme im creating and get your opinion

2011-08-01 01:51 PM
    i wanted to see how people are liking or hating there NINEosHD theme and see what addons or improvements are you looking for in the 2.0 version of NINEosHD
    liking the theme. for me its quite heavy on RAM, have u found a solution as to why the wallpaper is slightly blurred???
    2011-08-03 07:24 AM
    liking the theme. for me its quite heavy on RAM, have u found a solution as to why the wallpaper is slightly blurred???
    im glad your liking it very happy to hear and with the new version coming out soon its way better with ram then before and as for the wallpaper issue i have not i been looking everywhere to find the original source of the apple wallpaper image but i can not but the new version i am bring back wallpapers with the theme to choose from but also still have the choice to choose what you want from the photo album.i will still look to see where the the location is for it
    2011-08-03 02:53 PM
    hello everyone i know its been a while i been working hard with my 9-5 job and on NINEosHD 2.0, NINEosPAD, and rotation version. the new theme coming out next month i got in to some snags with the 2.0 version and the rotation version also and i have a trip to dominican republic coming up next week for along need vacation but i will still work on the themes to make this goal i will also have the NINEosSD download on the first thread later today for those that want it but warning version 1.0 of the NINEosSD runs really slow on the iphone 3g and slow on the iphoen 3gs because of the ram it uses but soon will fix
    2011-08-11 07:01 PM
    hey everyone i have finally posted the links for the NINEosSD AND ITS FREE!!!!! and posted the psd file of the springboard icons to see what you create check out both links in the beginning of the thread
    2011-08-13 06:42 AM
    First of all hot theme.
    I got a problem whit the wallpaper on sd.
    Want to know if there is a way to let the wallpaper look better whit more quality since the thumbnail.png is small
    It doesn't come aut that good looking when it gets stretched.

I went to yahoo and took the weather code there but it won't show up on the widget!!

And there is the photo tile I read no one really got problems whit it except for mine
    It doesn't show at all..

Any advice on my problems
    Thanks in advance

And again great theme super clean can't wait to 2.0
    2011-08-28 10:14 AM
    First of all hot theme.
    I got a problem whit the wallpaper on sd.
    Want to know if there is a way to let the wallpaper look better whit more quality since the thumbnail.png is small
    It doesn't come aut that good looking when it gets stretched.

I went to yahoo and took the weather code there but it won't show up on the widget!!

And there is the photo tile I read no one really got problems whit it except for mine
    It doesn't show at all..

Any advice on my problems
    Thanks in advance

And again great theme super clean can't wait to 2.0
    thank you so much for the support the weather icon problem is becoming more problematic then i thought because it is suppose to auto search the zip code when installed with photo image if you can take a screenshot and send it to me so i could understand what your talking about and also about the wallpaper issue im trying to figure out that issue but its becoming hard to find the original image and not the small version of it but in the 2.0 there will be a wallpapers preinstalled to easy some of the problems.

and all these problems i hope to be solve with the 2.0 version

if any more problems just hit me up here and i hope to answer or solve your problems
    2011-08-31 09:03 PM
    has the ipod touch 4 version been released?
    2011-08-31 09:27 PM
    Thx for ya replyin .
    My Problem whit the Photo Tile is that is Not showing anything
    And when i Look in the html it says URL 1 Not Found and it repeats
    Over and over ..

Whit the wallpaper I managed myself for now I just put one in it and changed the HTML file.
    The weather is finally working too.

I got a question how can I change the plist to sd or are u working on that already

Thx
    2011-08-31 09:45 PM
    Thx for ya replyin .
    My Problem whit the Photo Tile is that is Not showing anything
    And when i Look in the html it says URL 1 Not Found and it repeats
    Over and over ..

Whit the wallpaper I managed myself for now I just put one in it and changed the HTML file.
    The weather is finally working too.

I got a question how can I change the plist to sd or are u working on that already

Thx
    very weird that the photo tile not showing anything but ill look in too it to see what could be the issue and get back to you

the sd version is already on the thread but it is really slow due to the old coding it has but with the new coding im using for the 2.0 version of the NINEosHD will be also be ready for the sd version too

has the ipod touch 4 version been released?
    not yet i was waiting to finish the 2.0 version to release a ipod touch version of it

sorry everyone for the delay i been vacationing in Dominican republic with my family and really slacked while i was there i chilled on the beach to much(to many hot girls). but im back in the states ready to get back to work.also if anyone has coding experience in dreamboard would like to join forces to get the work done and work out some deal i would happy to discuss business. i finally got my ipad so i will be starting on a ipad version of the theme soon
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-09-01 at 04:23 PM.
    2011-09-01 04:17 PM
    heres a sample of the new NINEosPAD theme im still working on tell me what you think

NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw-untitled-1.jpg
    2011-09-02 07:32 PM
    heres a sample of the new NINEosPAD theme im still working on tell me what you think

NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw-untitled-1.jpg
    This looks really nice.
    2011-09-02 07:34 PM
    Just purchased nineoshd. The theme looks really nice.
    2011-09-02 11:11 PM
    after a very long time of looking i have figured out how to make the background full resolution instead of blurry and it will need to install a tweak from cydia but it will finally work right and it will be in the new 2.0 version of NINEosHD, NINEosPAD, NINEosSD and NINEosTouch
    2011-09-05 02:57 AM
151 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD