Yea I have the same problem. But other than that 2.0 is a lot better than the first one. I love the animations for the folders and tr wallpapers. Awesome job, just missing the folder backgrounds.
    Ok I will send out the the image of the folder background to everyone tonight that image was the last thing I tweaked before I finished everything to send out I'm glad your enjoying it

I've found another problem. The date and day doesn't change after midnight..you have to respring to change it.. Is this how it should be???
    If your talking about the calendar date and day in the center of the first page this is the first time hearing about it.that shouldn't happen at all that's very strange.

do you have to do it every night ?
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-11-10 at 02:18 AM.
    2011-11-10 02:12 AM
    If your talking about the calendar date and day in the center of the first page this is the first time hearing about it.that shouldn't happen at all that's very strange.

do you have to do it every night ?
    Yes its the day and the date on the 1st page. its happens every night. maybe its conflicting with something else i have running..
    Last edited by markfern811; 2011-11-11 at 07:30 AM.
    2011-11-10 06:51 AM
    So what are we suppose to label the folder background Icon for it to appear in the theme. I've search for folder background and also just background and nothing comes up in ifile.
    2011-11-17 09:33 PM
    So what are we suppose to label the folder background Icon for it to appear in the theme. I've search for folder background and also just background and nothing comes up in ifile.
    Nothing just drop it in the image folder and you should be set I took straight from my phone to make sure
    2011-11-17 11:21 PM
    The email contained a picture not a zip file. So the only way the extract it was to save the picture and place it in the icons folder. But it's not named correctly to appear in the theme. There has to be a name for it in the plist for the file to show up.
    2011-11-18 12:04 AM
    The email contained a picture not a zip file. So the only way the extract it was to save the picture and place it in the icons folder. But it's not named correctly to appear in the theme. There has to be a name for it in the plist for the file to show up.
    But you don't place the [email protected] file in the icon folder you place it in the images folder dreamboard/NINEosHD/Images/[email protected] the name is correct the file is [email protected] I placed it as a attachment so you download to your desktop and ssh into your iPhone 4 then go to dreamboard/NINEosHD/Images and place the image you downloaded [email protected] into it then respring and you are good to go
    2011-11-18 06:37 AM
    Hi,

I bought the theme on the webbage via Paypal, but didn't get a link or something. How can I download the theme?

Thx
    tb007
    2011-11-20 08:58 AM
    Hi,

I bought the theme on the webbage via Paypal, but didn't get a link or something. How can I download the theme?

Thx
    tb007
    Sorry a emergency came up but I will email your theme to you later today
    2011-11-20 07:29 PM
    Hey everyone I hope all are liking the new theme version I'm about to start working on more icons if you would like me to create a icon just post it here and I will get to it quickly also I was wondering if anybody would like to have a clock in the top right corner and shrink the day down a little?
    2011-12-02 01:51 AM
    Hi,
    yes a clock would be good. what about replace the top right icon with a digital clock??? think that was how the original theme was?

Hey everyone I hope all are liking the new theme version I'm about to start working on more icons if you would like me to create a icon just post it here and I will get to it quickly also I was wondering if anybody would like to have a clock in the top right corner and shrink the day down a little?
    2011-12-02 07:09 AM
    Hi,
    yes a clock would be good. what about replace the top right icon with a digital clock??? think that was how the original theme was?
    Your right I am working on a update 2.5 that corrects the issue with the date not changing, the config folder issue and digital clock option to the theme, also more icons. Then focus on the other themes I'm creating for the iPad including the iPad version of this theme, new year more themes merry Christmas and happy new year everyone
    2011-12-30 09:19 PM
151 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD