I'm loving this theme, just trying to refrain from another purchase. I'll be getting this one son though.
    2011-07-30 12:20 PM
    I know not many people really care about my work,,
    But here is my new project..

Really liking this new icon design. I am currently od'ing on new themes lol, but might have to also look to fit this into my backboard setup.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-30 12:24 PM
    sorry guys..This new icon style may turn out as a new theme..
    because the ui part from DT doesn't match to this new style
    I have to rodo everything again..
    it will take a while to finish..I hope this time, people will really really like it..
    I will take my time to make sure to reach my high standard
    2011-07-30 04:08 PM
    Van I love both icon styles. The DT UI is incredibly detailed, really love it bro.
    2011-07-30 08:26 PM
    I know not many people really care about my work,,
    But here is my new project..

This is looking sick!!! Nice icons!!!

Dark temptation is awesome!!!!!!! I will definitely buy it when i have money...
    2011-07-30 09:07 PM
    Van I love both icon styles. The DT UI is incredibly detailed, really love it bro.
    Thank u so much,bro..
    I really appreciate it..

This is looking sick!!! Nice icons!!!

Dark temptation is awesome!!!!!!! I will definitely buy it when i have money...
    Thank u so much..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

edit
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-07-30 at 10:36 PM.
    2011-07-30 09:48 PM
    I'm digging ur new upcoming theme bro, the icon style is stylist, keep it up my brotha, and if u need help with font u know whos the king to call up lol
    2011-07-31 12:09 AM
    nice van. i like the green style stands out more!
    2011-07-31 12:51 AM
    I loaded this today and I LOVE it! I have not ready all the pages yet, but are the original icons in the theme also? Was there settings icons done for this also?
    Icons request if they have not already been posted:
    YouTube
    Dropbox
    Mint
    Google
    HeyTell
    Rss

Also call bar theme would be great!
    Of if someone can point me in the direction of how to make icons, I would appreciate it. I have Photoshop, I just don't know hoe to do them. Thanks!
    Last edited by cdrwinston; 2011-07-31 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Added text
    2011-07-31 05:56 AM
    ^^ ^^
    Get themeiconmaker from cydia. It's free and works pretty good until someone makes an icon you like.

Van said: sorry guys..This new icon style may turn out as a new theme..
    because the ui part from DT doesn't match to this new style
    I have to rodo everything again..
    it will take a while to finish..I hope this time, people will really really like it..
    I will take my time to make sure to reach my high standard

Me: Not a surprise - it looks quite a bit different than what you have now. Hope you do finish it. Can never have enough Vanasian themes.
    Last edited by kimvy; 2011-07-31 at 08:03 AM. Reason: added context
    2011-07-31 08:00 AM
    It will be on a new theme? Hopefully it won't be exactly like DT
    2011-07-31 08:07 AM
    I loaded this today and I LOVE it! I have not ready all the pages yet, but are the original icons in the theme also? Was there settings icons done for this also?
    Icons request if they have not already been posted:
    YouTube
    Dropbox
    Mint
    Google
    HeyTell
    Rss

Also call bar theme would be great!
    Of if someone can point me in the direction of how to make icons, I would appreciate it. I have Photoshop, I just don't know hoe to do them. Thanks!
    1. Original icons are pictures base icons and they don't really stand out so they are not in the package.
    2. Settings icons are done with the theme unless u mean ur own apps? Then because everyone has different apps, hard to complete..
    3. yes, you can request the icons here and I will do my best to finish them as soon as possible. But Youtube is stock icon and it is themed..
    4. Not sure what call bar theme u mean, could u post the pic so I know what I can do?
    5. There are some PSD files in the extra folder. You can open it with photoshop.
    Basically get ur pic of icon then copy the main part and paste it to the psd..
    Copy the style in the samlpe and paste it to ur new icon then go to change the color..
    done
    Thanks..

It will be on a new theme? Hopefully it won't be exactly like DT
    bro, I will make sure take my time and make it different..

================================================== =====

Here are ur request..
    Right click on it and open it in new window then save it from there
    Attached Thumbnails Dark Temptation by Vanasian-google.png   Dark Temptation by Vanasian-heytell.png   Dark Temptation by Vanasian-mint.png   Dark Temptation by Vanasian-dropbox.png   Dark Temptation by Vanasian-rss.png  
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-07-31 at 03:53 PM.
    2011-07-31 02:56 PM
    ^^^Thanks so much for the icons and the tutorial. I'll give it a try now and hopefully I can complete my homepage with all icons in this style. Also love the C Keyboard and weather. Also sorry about the youtube request, I remembered that I had a shortcut to the safari version, bot official appstore version.

Here is a link to Callbar mod that is in Cydia. I remember seeing in one of the other threads that the developer has made theming easy, but I cannot find to post for you. This is the article describing the app in modmyi news forum

Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums at ModMyi - What's New In Cydia: July 18, 2011

Yes I was referring to all cydia settting icons. Maybe if I get good in ps and have time I can make for myself.
    2011-07-31 06:33 PM
    loving this theme, has any1 made some pic icons for this theme. im not much on the colorful icons. thanks van for your hard work.
    2011-07-31 06:34 PM
    loving this theme, has any1 made some pic icons for this theme. im not much on the colorful icons. thanks van for your hard work.
    bro..long time no see..how have u been?
    I guess not many people using picture base icons..
    But if u can wait for my new theme..I think u will like them

^^^Thanks so much for the icons and the tutorial. I'll give it a try now and hopefully I can complete my homepage with all icons in this style. Also love the C Keyboard and weather. Also sorry about the youtube request, I remembered that I had a shortcut to the safari version, bot official appstore version.

Here is a link to Callbar mod that is in Cydia. I remember seeing in one of the other threads that the developer has made theming easy, but I cannot find to post for you. This is the article describing the app in modmyi news forum

Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums at ModMyi - What's New In Cydia: July 18, 2011

Yes I was referring to all cydia settting icons. Maybe if I get good in ps and have time I can make for myself.
    Thank u so much,bro,for pointing out the callbar.
    I need the image so I could know the size and theme them..
    If anyone has the images, please post them..Thank u..
    So I will theme them for u...
    another icon tutorial you can find in black's up darkness theme in mactheme
    he is very good and talented..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-07-31 at 07:36 PM.
    2011-07-31 07:33 PM
    I hope this is ok to post but here is a link to Redline callbar mod download. Maybe you can get image size from there? I will remove if I can't post this.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6148630
    2011-07-31 07:57 PM
    I hope this is ok to post but here is a link to Redline callbar mod download. Maybe you can get image size from there? I will remove if I can't post this.

Thanks a lot..It's no problem to me..
    We are all in this community..like to see their mods as well
    I will do my best to do it but I won't be home later..
    I will do it when I come back tonight..
    have a good weekend..guys..
    2011-07-31 08:01 PM
    bro..long time no see..how have u been?
    I guess not many people using picture base icons..
    But if u can wait for my new theme..I think u will like them
    i been good bro, got a color request for V-IOS so dont think no1 likes your themes bc your theme was the first one requested, so look forward to getting an email with another color mod lol
    2011-07-31 08:26 PM
    Hey Van.
    I'm sure you don't know me. I'm one of your fans. Hehe.
    Incase you do remember me, I am one of the few members who is still stuck on a 3GS (i'm waiting for iphone 5 to come out).... hence i was wondering if there is an SD version of your theme i can get? It's a beautifully done theme and i can't thank you enough for the time and effort you have put into it. Great job!

Anxiously waiting for your reply.
    2011-08-01 12:24 PM

Hi bro..Here is the callbar.theme..
    Please try it and let me know how it is..
    If you can pot a screen shot, I would appreciate it..

i been good bro, got a color request for V-IOS so dont think no1 likes your themes bc your theme was the first one requested, so look forward to getting an email with another color mod lol
    Thank u so much for doing this, bro..I really appreciate it..

Hey Van.
    I'm sure you don't know me. I'm one of your fans. Hehe.
    Incase you do remember me, I am one of the few members who is still stuck on a 3GS (i'm waiting for iphone 5 to come out).... hence i was wondering if there is an SD version of your theme i can get? It's a beautifully done theme and i can't thank you enough for the time and effort you have put into it. Great job!

Anxiously waiting for your reply.
    Thank u so much.
    Unfortunately, this won't have 3G version.
    I did try but because of the icon mask I made..
    I am not sure why it will have transparent shadow..
    It doesn't look right, so I gave it up..
    I am truly sorry about it..
    Attached Files
    2011-08-01 04:26 PM
638 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD