User Tag List

Bonjour Vanasian je suis aller dans var / stash / themexx / DT thème je trouve pas! oui j'ai acheté DT sur theme it avec paypal j'ai bien recu la confirmation de payement OK et dans winterboard il y a pas le theme DT c'est vraiment dommage!!!!

I have to insintaller theme it in cydia I are him(her,it) to reinstall and to download DT but the download arrete has 43.6 MB??? There is 149.7 MB and ca do not walk(work)!!!! There is a probleme
    J'ai quelques amis qu'il a obtenu à partir themeit et rien de mal à cela. Peut-être que votre internet a été interrompu quand il télécharge mi-chemin? ou avez-u obtenir le bon fichier?
    Avec le code de confirmation que vous avez reçu, je crois peut-être vous pouvez vérifier avec le Themeit nouveau pour le re-télécharger?

I got few friends got it from themeit and nothing wrong with it. Maybe your internet was interrupted when it downloaded halfway? or did u get the correct file?
    With the confirmation code that you received, i believe maybe you can check with the Themeit again to re-download it?
    2011-08-16 07:12 AM
    Le code de confirmation ??? Ou le trouver
    2011-08-16 08:36 AM
    Le code de confirmation ??? Ou le trouver
    Hi, I am sorry. I was out yesterday and haven't had a chance to check this thread out until now. I am sorry that I can't help you with themeit problem because I really don't know anything about it. But I have a solution for you, please give me your email and I will send you my theme. What do u think? I know you can use ifunbox, so you can just put the theme in right place and activate it from winterboard. I am sorry about the inconvenience..

Salut, je suis désolé. J'ai été hier et n'ont pas eu l'occasion de vérifier ce fil jusqu'à ce que maintenant. Je suis désolé que je ne peux pas vous aider avec le problème themeit parce que je ne sais vraiment pas quoi que ce soit. Mais j'ai une solution pour vous, s'il vous plaît me donner votre adresse email et je vous enverrai mon thème. Que do u think? Je sais que vous pouvez utiliser ifunbox, ainsi vous pouvez juste mettre le thème en bonne place et l'activer à partir winterboard. Je suis désolé pour le dérangement ..

my asian brotha speak french?
    lol..I can't speak French..I use google translate..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-08-16 at 03:23 PM.
    2011-08-16 03:21 PM
    Bonjour et merci pour tous je vous donne mon mail [email protected] MERCI
    2011-08-16 05:21 PM
    Bonjour et merci pour tous je vous donne mon mail [email protected] MERCI
    Bonjour, e-mail envoyé..
    2011-08-16 05:25 PM
    OK I am going to look at any ca and restore you answer thank you
    2011-08-16 06:06 PM
    lol bon jour
    2011-08-16 07:27 PM
    Super ca fonctionne un grand merci tres beau theme MERCI

Great ca works one thank you tres beautiful theme THANK YOU

Hello ReBOURNE
    2011-08-16 07:55 PM
    How is that new theme coming along van?
    2011-08-16 08:35 PM
    How is that new theme coming along van?
    I think it is coming good so far..but since Z is going to release a big theme for this community.
    I guess I will release in Sep.. besides, it is not finished yet..Still have a lots to do..
    I really want to make sure it is better than D.T theme,,That's why I am taking my time..
    Really appreciate for asking,bro..
    2011-08-17 02:18 AM
    Folks, is there any way to theme iSmartDialer? I use this awesome tweak but it has never been themed.
    2011-08-17 05:26 PM
    Bonjour Vanasian pouvez vous m'éxpliquer clairement comment changer la météo pour le theme DT ? j'ai éssayer mais ca ne marche pas? avec ifunbox? ou depuis l'iphone avec ifile? je suis nul en ordinateur lol Merci d'avance.....

5. To change weather location in DT Weather theme.
    Please go to the D.T Weather theme/Weather/Config/Weather-Setup.js
    Open it with wordpad and you will see var locale = "CAXX0518" in the middle of the page.
    Change it to your location code which you can find on weather.com address bar.
    2011-08-17 07:36 PM
    I think it is coming good so far..but since Z is going to release a big theme for this community.
    I guess I will release in Sep.. besides, it is not finished yet..Still have a lots to do..
    I really want to make sure it is better than D.T theme,,That's why I am taking my time..
    Really appreciate for asking,bro..
    Make sure it's 100% complete

Gotta have the color keyboard & progress gears
    2011-08-17 07:37 PM
    Bonjour Vanasian pouvez vous m'éxpliquer clairement comment changer la météo pour le theme DT ? j'ai éssayer mais ca ne marche pas? avec ifunbox? ou depuis l'iphone avec ifile? je suis nul en ordinateur lol Merci d'avance.....

5. To change weather location in DT Weather theme.
    Please go to the D.T Weather theme/Weather/Config/Weather-Setup.js
    Open it with wordpad and you will see var locale = "CAXX0518" in the middle of the page.
    Change it to your location code which you can find on weather.com address bar.
    you can just use ifile and open it then you will see what I wrote there.
    Replace with your weather area code..
    If you really don't know how to do it..then just tell me the city u live..
    I can do that for u..Thanks

vous pouvez simplement utiliser ifile et de l'ouvrir, puis vous verrez ce que j'ai écrit là-bas.
    Remplacer avec votre code régional météorologiques ..
    Si vraiment vous ne savez pas comment le faire .. alors juste me dire la ville u vivre ..
    Je peux le faire pour u.. Merci
    2011-08-17 08:01 PM
    Cool thank you yes I do not really arrive has to install(settle) the code to find the road in ifile? I live in Monthey on 1870 Swizerland another last question apres I you madman the peace! Or we of the images wallpaper as example page 37 find you I how like finding?? Thank you tank you
    2011-08-17 08:24 PM
    Cool thank you yes I do not really arrive has to install(settle) the code to find the road in ifile? I live in Monthey on 1870 Swizerland another last question apres I you madman the peace! Or we of the images wallpaper as example page 37 find you I how like finding?? Thank you tank you
    hi, here it is..Just download it and unzip it then replace it in the same place on the phone. Then you have to respring your phone to make it work.. Your area code is ZAXX0051. I think it is close to where u live.

About wallpaper, you can download them to your phone then set it up as wallpaper from settings.
    But if you are using widget, you have to copy the wallpaper and replace the wallpaper in the widget and have to name it exactly same name.

Salut, ici il est .. Il suffit de le télécharger et le décompresser puis de le remplacer au même endroit sur ​​le téléphone. Ensuite, vous devez respring votre téléphone pour le faire fonctionner .. Votre code région est ZAXX0051. Je pense qu'il est proche de u vivre.

A propos de papier peint, vous pouvez les télécharger sur votre téléphone, puis le configurer comme fond d'écran à partir des paramètres.
    Mais si vous utilisez widget, vous devez copier le fond d'écran et remplacer le papier peint dans le widget et ont pour nommer le nommer exactement les mêmes.
    Attached Files
    2011-08-18 02:51 AM
    I have paired this with an awesome theme called IGlazed Ultimate. I love the stock looking icons in that theme but this UI is awesome. I have attached some screens of the theme. The icons have almosta matchign shape but different gloss overlay. I also snagged a great color keyborad that fits nicely with this theme!

#1. Awesome gloss black keyboard that fits very well. The only issue I had with the DT option was that the case alters from upper to lower and it is annoying to me.
    #3. Alteration of the SBSettings which I think looks awesome.

Now my question is with screenshot #2... Im anal and it looks like the play button "off center" on the media player. Do you know of any fix for it? Thanks for the help!

Dark Temptation by Vanasian-image.jpgDark Temptation by Vanasian-image-1-.jpgDark Temptation by Vanasian-image-2-.jpg
    2011-08-19 12:28 AM
    Wow this theme looks awesome great Job bro

2011-08-19 12:32 AM
    I have paired this with an awesome theme called IGlazed Ultimate. I love the stock looking icons in that theme but this UI is awesome. I have attached some screens of the theme. The icons have almosta matchign shape but different gloss overlay. I also snagged a great color keyborad that fits nicely with this theme!

#1. Awesome gloss black keyboard that fits very well. The only issue I had with the DT option was that the case alters from upper to lower and it is annoying to me.
    #3. Alteration of the SBSettings which I think looks awesome.

Now my question is with screenshot #2... Im anal and it looks like the play button "off center" on the media player. Do you know of any fix for it? Thanks for the help!

Dark Temptation by Vanasian-image.jpgDark Temptation by Vanasian-image-1-.jpgDark Temptation by Vanasian-image-2-.jpg
    Thank u so much ..
    For the media player..Because I made word for it, they are more difficult to fix now..
    But I did fix play button and u can download it and replace it in media player
    I tried to fix pause but because it is bigger than orginal button..
    I can't move it anymore..Sorry
    Right click it and open it in new window then save it from there

Wow this theme looks awesome great Job bro
    Thank u so much, bro..
    Attached Images Dark Temptation by Vanasian-play-2x.png 
    2011-08-19 04:02 AM
    Bonsoir Vanasian j'ai bien télécharger ce que vous m'avez envoyer j'ai suprimé et installé votre Zip dans D.T Weather theme/Weather/Config/Weather-Setup.js mais rien n'as changer c'est toujours la météo de Vancouver! passé un bon ween kend.

Et aussi si je veux suprimer vanasian dans le theme DT pas possible? je suis aller avec ifile je vous envoi un mail picture? merci quand meme
    Last edited by pfluy; 2011-08-19 at 07:06 PM.
    2011-08-19 06:44 PM
638 ... 192728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD