They got themes blowing up left and right on here. Need to send them a pm or something
    I've tried back in the day, but never got responses. Try spreading the word with others for me..
    2012-06-08 07:52 PM
    Will do
    2012-06-08 09:03 PM
    Will do
    Appreciate it bro!
    2012-06-09 03:01 AM
    Just glad help with everthing you do
    2012-06-09 03:09 AM
    Simply AWESOME Frank what you and your team accomplish with the outlet! Love that I can redownload my purchased themes! Bravo!!
    2012-06-17 03:33 AM
    Gonna check it out now. Gonna see what i can re download
    2012-06-17 03:37 AM
    Cool!!
    2012-06-17 04:04 AM
    No luck with the winterboard themers with helping ya out.
    2012-06-17 04:08 AM
    @2K1 ...Noticed DreamBoard is love it or hate it.

@Frank, 3 flawless downloads! Very smooth... If your up to suggestions ...when in the home screen of The Theme Outlet app when you select "shop for themes", "then select a catagory", select "shop for themes" you should build in the ability to "drill down" to the theme you want, like a search function...??? Cause Appleweb was all the way at the bottom!! LOL!!
    2012-06-17 04:51 AM

@Frank, 3 flawless downloads! Very smooth... If your up to suggestions ...when in the home screen of The Theme Outlet app when you select "shop for themes", "then select a catagory", select "shop for themes" you should build in the ability to "drill down" to the theme you want, like a search function...??? Cause Appleweb was all the way at the bottom!! LOL!!
    EXCELLENT suggestion Chevy!.. I am currently planning a few changes/additions to the home page of the app and will most certainly add some kind of functionality to go directly to a specific theme.
    I just need to make sure the home page stays very "minimal" looking and quick and easy to navigate from.

Will most likely have a few changes up tonight.

Thanks for the compliments Chevy! They always mean a lot bro!
    2012-06-18 01:57 AM
    No luck with the winterboard themers with helping ya out.
    Ya, probably going to drop Winterboard themes from The Theme Outlet anyways. Theres only one developer offering the 2 on there and no one wants to buy winterboard themes when they are on The Theme Outlet. Its really just a DreamBoard theme store.
    2012-06-18 03:27 AM
    Ok sounds good then. I'll quit pm the themers
    2012-06-18 03:30 AM
    Ok sounds good then. I'll quit pm the themers
    (just the winterboard ones.. lol)
    2012-06-18 05:57 AM
    Gotcha boss man
    2012-06-18 11:21 AM

Changed the "Shop for Themes" navigation function in The Theme Outlet app to include a direct theme "search" option so you can jump directly to a specific theme right from the HOME page.

Also, added a new "Latest Updates" popup to quickly see the newest theme submissions and updates.

(THANKS CHEVY FOR THE SUGGESTION!! GREAT IDEA. I LOVE IT)
    2012-06-19 04:19 AM
    Looking good man keep it up may even git me a new theme tonight.
    2012-06-19 04:47 AM
    thefinga you know what it's bro! Anytime I can help I'm glad to! It's so awesome how you brought this idea of a theme store to a fully functional reality!! Bravo to you!! Glad I'm here for the ride!!
    2012-06-19 03:47 PM
    Looking good man keep it up may even git me a new theme tonight.
    Nice!

thefinga you know what it's bro! Anytime I can help I'm glad to! It's so awesome how you brought this idea of a theme store to a fully functional reality!! Bravo to you!! Glad I'm here for the ride!!
    Just keep the ideas rolling bro!
    2012-06-19 07:40 PM
    I can't seem to buy any themes because the app won't/can't log me into PayPal when I try to buy( wrong email or password), but if I try to donate, a different PayPal screen comes up and logs me in perfectly. Can we purchase through PayPal manually?
    2012-08-13 02:49 PM
    I can't seem to buy any themes because the app won't/can't log me into PayPal when I try to buy( wrong email or password), but if I try to donate, a different PayPal screen comes up and logs me in perfectly. Can we purchase through PayPal manually?
    You need to log in to PayPal and disable your "security key". I was told today that that's the problem some people are having.

You can always log back into PayPal after and re-enable it.
    2012-08-13 09:33 PM
361 ... 816171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD