What do you mean???

Hi there any chance to fill us in on how to activate the lights??
    2011-08-31 10:45 PM
    Just make two copies of facebook icon named: Icon.png and [email protected] and put into bundle com.facebook.Facebook....uncheck/check VIP in winterboard then respring....
    thanks guys I was using icon not Icon

What do you mean???
    I would like to see the lights on the wallpaper with the black shelves no PS skills
    2011-09-01 12:28 AM
    Share this icons plz if possible!! Thanks a lot
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-01 07:24 AM
    Share this icons plz if possible!! Thanks a lot
    Here and here
    2011-09-01 08:44 AM
    Here and here
    Thanks a lot bro
    2011-09-01 02:30 PM
    Thanks a lot bro
    Look at my posts...posted framed and non-framed versions...
    2011-09-01 04:33 PM
    [IMG]

Icon for someone like this :

phone : Attachment 545257

youtube : Attachment 545255

gallery : Attachment 545254

clock : Attachment 545258

quicklock : Attachment 545256

have fun ![/IMG]
    can somebody transfer the icons in the real "VIP-Icon" design?!?
    2011-09-01 06:02 PM
    Look at my posts...posted framed and non-framed versions...
    Thanks my good friend
    2011-09-01 09:04 PM
    Hi ReBourne, would you be able to post JUST the image of appinfo no the icon?? thanks
    2011-09-02 12:32 PM
    Is someone able to share the grey background with the shelves and most importantly the lights at the top? It would be much appreciated.

I would like to see the lights on the wallpaper with the black shelves no PS skills[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Groovejunkie; 2011-09-02 at 09:28 PM.
    2011-09-02 09:25 PM
    This is in reference to post #2029. I really like this setup. As a NOOB, I wouldn't know how to begin setting my phone up like this. I have already purchased VIP. Can you help me get the necessary components to set this up and provide me with instructions on how to do so? Much appreciated!

Just getting into VIP. Prior to searching would you know where abouts you got this set up? Was the css, wall, ect posted together?

Sorry to sound lazy, but I am

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by nailerpa; 2011-09-03 at 02:52 AM.
    2011-09-03 02:49 AM
    I'm using a widget with weather that was posted in Noki forum called ZorakZoran. Looks nice with VIP. Anyway...
    I'm using a wallpaper with 3 shelves in the widget but it has to dock or anything at bottom. Now I know in order to add a dock to this widget it should be ssh'ed in to the widget's theme folder. However I don't know what to name the dock so that I can add it to the widget. Also I have the dock .png already but how many files/pngs do I need to add? I know with docks sometimes you need 2 files not just the one. ANY help is appreciated! Thx
    J
    2011-09-04 04:52 PM
    I'm using a widget with weather that was posted in Noki forum called ZorakZoran. Looks nice with VIP. Anyway...
    I'm using a wallpaper with 3 shelves in the widget but it has to dock or anything at bottom. Now I know in order to add a dock to this widget it should be ssh'ed in to the widget's theme folder. However I don't know what to name the dock so that I can add it to the widget. Also I have the dock .png already but how many files/pngs do I need to add? I know with docks sometimes you need 2 files not just the one. ANY help is appreciated! Thx
    J
    I believe you can't put a dock with this theme. Tried many times and no luck for me so what I did is open up photoshop/gimp and edited the wallpaper to place the dock. I placed the dock all the way to the bottom where its supposed to be and and saved it. SSH back the wallpaper to the original folder and done
    2011-09-04 05:01 PM
    I believe you can't put a dock with this theme. Tried many times and no luck for me so what I did is open up photoshop/gimp and edited the wallpaper to place the dock. I placed the dock all the way to the bottom where its supposed to be and and saved it. SSH back the wallpaper to the original folder and done
    Unfortunately I don't have editing capabilities. If you have some extra minutes and wouldn't mind assisting me would be greatly appreciated
    J
    Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-wallpaper.png   VIP Theme-sbdockbg.png  
    2011-09-04 05:31 PM
    Will do bro, but today is Sunday (busy day) I'll probably get it done within 3-4 hours due to all the business going on lol. If you don't mind waiting I can do it for you. I'm on mobile as of now so I can't download nor edit the images
    2011-09-04 05:34 PM
    Unfortunately I don't have editing capabilities. If you have some extra minutes and wouldn't mind assisting me would be greatly appreciated
    J

happened to stop by and saw you need this so here is a couple versions, one with a lip one without......hope its what you wanted
    Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-wallpaper2.png   VIP Theme-wallpaper.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-09-04 06:06 PM
    @R.Mortera - Looks like you were beaten to the punch! Thanks tho for responding
    @bostonguy3737 - Thanks a lot, again
    2011-09-04 06:45 PM
    Can someone help me I'm trying to put the overlay under the clock/date on lock screen. I'm running stock LS so it's something in either Bundles or UIImages. I've tried Springtomize and been playing around for a hour going through ifile but have zero luck… Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2011-09-04 10:42 PM
    This theme done ?... No more mods or updates?
    2011-09-04 11:57 PM
    J
    in Bundles/com.apple.springboard you'll find SBDockBG.png and [email protected] if you want to change your dock in the future

nobody has the dark wall with black shelves and the lights? come on
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-09-05 at 12:20 AM.
    2011-09-05 12:18 AM
2,327 ... 45494102103104105106114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD