Ahahaha no problem mate That's good now , and i know Gab but he isn't here tonight But thanks for comment , and i have buy the theme , in the first who have buy it But i have many problems with themeitapp since a week now .

Hey Justin , for the moment they are WIP , that's old signal and wifi i gonna port on retina , that's why they are so little Let me 2 days and i will released them on my Deviantart
    That sucks bro about themeit ain't working. Whats the problem. Have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling?
    2011-07-28 12:13 AM
    That sucks bro about themeit ain't working. Whats the problem. Have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Yep and that's good now , but since a week my session lag , i don't know why .. Since the last update many bugs , but after many chance , that's good thanks .

@Justin give me your mail resize them , and resend me , just for see how they will look like , cause i will modify them before releasing for everybody
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

2011-07-28 12:18 AM
    Yep and that's good now , but since a week my session lag , i don't know why .. Since the last update many bugs , but after many chance , that's good thanks .

@Justin give me your mail resize them , and resend me , just for see how they will look like , cause i will modify them before releasing for everybody
    You Got PM
    2011-07-28 12:21 AM
    Can someone fill me in as to why I get a small question mark box in middle of my widget/wallpaper theme?? Also notice a white line up and down the right side as well. I'm using the CrisCross weather widget someone posted pages back. I added a Wallpaper.png and a [email protected] to the widget and got this. Please assist... Thx
    Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-photo.png  
    Last edited by sweetupanddown; 2011-07-28 at 12:27 AM.
    2011-07-28 12:24 AM
    Can someone fill me in as to why I get a small question mark box in middle of my widget/wallpaper theme?? Also notice a white line up and down the right side as well. I'm using the CrisCross weather widget someone posted pages back. I added a Wallpaper.png and a [email protected] to the widget and got this. Please assist... Thx
    You need to look into the theme folder itself "via ifile" and see how the wallpaper is spelled their. It may even be called Layer.png, Background.png etc......
    2011-07-28 12:26 AM
    You Got PM
    You got mail resize and send me when they done i will give you credits bro , when i will released them

2011-07-28 12:27 AM
    You got mail resize and send me when they done i will give you credits bro , when i will released them
    No need to give me credit! Got your email...give me 15 minutes
    2011-07-28 12:29 AM
    Ok before I added the 2 wallpaper png files the only thing in the widget folder was the following:
    Overlay.png
    Wallpaper.html
    Widget Version2.html
    and a folder called PRIVATE with another folder in that called Icon Sets with folders called star dock and stardock1. Those don't seem to have wallpaper files in it. Where should I go from here?
    Am I correct in putting the new wallpaper in the weather widget folder as opposed to another folder such as the main VIP folder??

You need to look into the theme folder itself "via ifile" and see how the wallpaper is spelled their. It may even be called Layer.png, Background.png etc......
    Last edited by sweetupanddown; 2011-07-28 at 12:34 AM.
    2011-07-28 12:30 AM
    I think I like this one better
    Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311806510.546524.jpg  
    2011-07-28 12:41 AM

pandora (isnt the best but im still working on it

a better pandora icon
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2011-07-28 at 12:44 AM.
    2011-07-28 12:42 AM
    @Laura....you got mail.
    @ sweetup and down.....add [email protected] into main folder where you see html, icons etc.....respring. Let me know what happens
    2011-07-28 12:46 AM
    I think I like this one better
    That looks very nice.
    2011-07-28 12:46 AM

pandora (isnt the best but im still working on it

a better pandora icon
    bro, I am in LOVE with the blue Pandora icon. Amazing work :-)
    2011-07-28 12:47 AM
    bro, I am in LOVE with the blue Pandora icon. Amazing work :-)
    thanks man
    2011-07-28 12:48 AM
    That looks very nice.
    yo Luft I've been meanin' to tell ya' love the avatar. What are ya' referencing to? Tell me you're an xbox guy :-) haha
    2011-07-28 12:48 AM
    No need to give me credit! Got your email...give me 15 minutes
    Hey justin , they are too big , have you tried them ??I think i will keep them , like they are

2011-07-28 12:54 AM
    what font looks good with this theme (bytafont)
    2011-07-28 12:56 AM
    Hey justin , they are too big , have you tried them ??I think i will keep them , like they are
    Thats Impossible!!!!!!!

I will try them and if they are....I will manually correct each one by hand!
    2011-07-28 12:56 AM
    what font looks good with this theme (bytafont)
    THE BEST FONT IS : You're gone

Try it and you will LOVE IT , i have made it with a friend , go on cydia for use with byafont .

I love this font i use just this one now

Thats Impossible!!!!!!!

I will try them and if they are....I will manually correct each one by hand!
    Try them they are 1.5 too big

2011-07-28 12:59 AM
    THE BEST FONT IS : You're gone

Try it and you will LOVE IT , i have made it with a friend , go on cydia for use with byafont .

I love this font i use just this one now
    nice font, i just realized that fif7y just put a custom font in bytafont already lol
    2011-07-28 01:03 AM
2,327 ... 1624252627283676 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD