last batch for now......added a new MLB still not crazy about it though
    I cannot make dropbox to show the icon.. What is the bundle and what is inside it? Can you help?

Oh, can make an IM+ icon with this style?

TIA
    Last edited by EninaJ; 2011-08-16 at 10:40 AM.
    2011-08-16 10:37 AM
    Any chance of sharing your LS?

Mod Lockscreen (Courtesy of my perdy GF : )

2011-08-16 11:19 AM
    Hi, can you share the liveclockicon please?
    Greets from Germany

Thank you to G5 members, gaBzii and hentfling

Download here >>> VIP DBAR.zip
    2011-08-16 01:01 PM
    Any chance of sharing your LS?
    I created it and posted it Friday. Several others have modified it and reposted it so just look for it.
    2011-08-16 01:14 PM
    I cannot make dropbox to show the icon.. What is the bundle and what is inside it? Can you help?
    TIA
    Rename Dropbox icon from bostonguy to Icon-iPhone4.png, and SSH to ~/var/mobile/Applications/Dropbox/Dropbox.app
    Replace the Icon-iPhone4.png in Dropbox.app folder
    Last edited by smr_95; 2011-08-16 at 02:14 PM.
    2011-08-16 02:01 PM
    this lockscreen looks great - has it been shared

Mod Lockscreen (Courtesy of my perdy GF : )

2011-08-16 02:21 PM
    last batch for now......added a new MLB still not crazy about it though
    Any chance for 3G unrestrictor?
    TIA
    2011-08-16 02:27 PM
    Changed a few things around

Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-08-16 at 02:46 PM.
    2011-08-16 02:43 PM

Oh, can make an IM+ icon with this style?

TIA
    here is the IM+ sorry I dont know the names it needs as I don't use it and the dropbox icon should be named icon-iphone4.png i believe....easy way to find out is download appinfo from cydia and it will give you a ton of info that will help you with these types of questions in the future. also just follow the names of the images you are replacing if all else fails and always BACK UP originals ok goodnight.........
    Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-im-.png   VIP Theme-im-.png  
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-08-16 at 03:14 PM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-16 03:08 PM
    Thanks for sharing the folder icon...looks great
    2011-08-16 03:11 PM
    Zoo,

Could you help me something that has been bothering me lol. Your lockscreen posted over on the themeit blog has a small issue. When it is mostly cloudy (has been for weeks here) the clouds cover up the temperature. Could you help fix this alignment issue? Thanks!

VIP Theme-img_0160.png
    2011-08-16 03:18 PM
    Thanks for sharing the folder icon...looks great
    Np glad you like it. I used to be greedy and didn't want to share. I always wanted to think I would be the only one with certain walls etc. But I finally figured out who cares if someone else has the same look as my phone lol. I have gotten so many nice things here and what few things I come up with I always try and post them for everyone else to enjoy.
    2011-08-16 03:20 PM
    Search in the UserStyle.css

/* Weather image Position */

#weatherIconContainer{

** * * *position:absolute;

** * * *top:-46px;

** * * *left:63px;

** * * *height:235px;

** * * *width:235px;

** * * *overflow: hidden;

** * * *z-index: 10;

And play with the left value
    2011-08-16 03:22 PM
    my current setup

By icasper at 2011-08-16
    2011-08-16 03:26 PM
    40px seemed to do the trick

Thanks for the fast response!
    2011-08-16 03:31 PM
    With all these new/updated icons do I just save the attachment to my pc and use something like iphone browser or ifunbox to insert them into the actual application folder and replace the stock icons that are already there or do I make some folder within VIP/bundles to add these icons? I'm very new to this except for replacing the stock icons in the app folder or the already existent folder within the theme itself that covers that specific app. I hope that made sense. I'd just like to know how to do this correctly.
    2011-08-16 03:53 PM
    Np glad you like it. I used to be greedy and didn't want to share. I always wanted to think I would be the only one with certain walls etc. But I finally figured out who cares if someone else has the same look as my phone lol. I have gotten so many nice things here and what few things I come up with I always try and post them for everyone else to enjoy.
    I think that you're ok mate, sharing your work on this forum is a very noble thing to do.
    I'm sure the rest of the guys here agree with my statement
    Last edited by smr_95; 2011-08-16 at 04:00 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2011-08-16 03:55 PM
    hey guys
    was wondering if anyone wanted to have a play around with making some icons for me?
    the ones i have are auto-skinned, but they just dont have that detailed look the other icons do

Australian Broadcasting Corporation
    My Account (it's an optus app).
    Commbank

cheers
    anyone guys?
    would be greatly appreciated
    2011-08-16 04:19 PM
    With all these new/updated icons do I just save the attachment to my pc and use something like iphone browser or ifunbox to insert them into the actual application folder and replace the stock icons that are already there or do I make some folder within VIP/bundles to add these icons? I'm very new to this except for replacing the stock icons in the app folder or the already existent folder within the theme itself that covers that specific app. I hope that made sense. I'd just like to know how to do this correctly.
    First get the APP INFO from cydia, this will be very useful to you going forward..........yes first thing to do is save them by right clicking and opening the image in a new tab/window (this is so you won't have a white background framed around the icon) then use whatever ftp client you want on windows ( sorry I use mac so not sure but I think ifunbox is pretty popular) then upload the images to either the folder or bundle( i say look for both since different themers use different methods) for that app. Just make sure to backup originals and follow the same naming pattern......another helpful thing is to create a dummy theme that you use to put all your modified icons images and so on......just name it whatever you want but follow this structure.......

whateveryouwant.theme.....then add these folders to it
    Bundles......
    Folders
    UIImages

one you add the images to the proper place and named correctly just place this above whatever theme your using in winterboard and your modded files will show up. Plus whenever there is an update you won't lose the custom images you had as the theme updates usually will replace everything in that particular theme. If you don't want to use it or want to switch to a different theme just un check it in winterboard and your good to go....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-16 04:42 PM
    Just throwing up a simple mewseek icon

VIP Theme-icon-2x.png

Words With Friends icon

VIP Theme-icon_paid-2x.png
    Last edited by youknowwhoibee; 2011-08-16 at 05:00 PM.
    2011-08-16 04:44 PM
2,327 ... 40808889909192100 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD