View Poll Results: Do you like this theme?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELLZ YEA DD

0 0%
  • yup

1 16.67%
  • ehh

0 0%
  • not really :[

0 0%
  • it sucks wtf stop making themes -.-

5 83.33%
    Hello everyone, today I will show you a theme , my first, called iKhiz

This theme has been designed pretty poorly, only because its my first. I used codethemed, and also paint.net, to edit some icons. I have included screenshots and the .rar file to download! Please give me feedback on what I could add, or improve and some dislikes. Thanks everyone, i love modmyi members

Custom Lockscreen;

Icons;

More Icons;

Dock;

Please give me feeback, and enjoy the download! xD

Download:
    iKhiz Theme.rar
    2011-07-26 12:34 PM
    None of this looks like any of your actual work, just a bunch of other people's themes and widgets. And on top of that, this looks like a "theme" for a non-retina device
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-07-26 01:24 PM
    disgrace.
    2011-07-26 02:13 PM
    None of this looks like any of your actual work, just a bunch of other people's themes and widgets. And on top of that, this looks like a "theme" for a non-retina device
    dude I made this on code themed, lol and i never said they were my widgets, in fact i didnt even include them in it.. and thanks for the feedback
    2011-07-26 05:51 PM
    I don't know what codethemed is but it looks you simply collected icons from other themers.
    May I ask what graphic, widget, icon or whatever YOU made ?
    2011-07-26 07:46 PM
    this looks like work of others, pls do not continue this, make your own ty
    2011-07-26 07:48 PM
    I don't know what codethemed is but it looks you simply collected icons from other themers.
    May I ask what graphic, widget, icon or whatever YOU made ?
    Alright, I used over 20 or so different themes and their individual icons all rights to the correct owner, what I wasn't showing was the PERPAGEHTML, all I modified were icons
    Last edited by AffanX; 2011-07-27 at 12:02 AM.
    2011-07-26 11:58 PM
    i love modmyi members
    you dont like us now do you?
    2011-07-27 01:22 AM
    you dont like us now do you?
    haha actually I don't really care, it's my first theme and I suck xD so I deserve to get bagged on
    2011-07-27 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.