User Tag List

I have a few ipad themes to get updated for iPad 3... i just finnished Aspire ipad update and now working on 2UINique ipad theme
    I lost all my PSD files for blAze when my PC crashed recently, so its going to take a lot longer to get this one updated
    Thanks for the update
    2012-06-08 12:06 AM
    How can I add more weather location to the Portrait Weather.

ifile /var/stash/Themes**/blaze Blue Portrait SB Weather/Wallpaper.html

var locale = "TUXX0014" my deafult for istanbul and I wanna add Minsk for second location.
    I tried like:

var locale = "TUXX0014" , "BOXX0005" and nothing happened.
    2012-07-23 11:24 AM
    Has this been updated yet for ipad 3?
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-07-24 03:44 PM
    How can I add more weather location to the Portrait Weather.

ifile /var/stash/Themes**/blaze Blue Portrait SB Weather/Wallpaper.html

var locale = "TUXX0014" my deafult for istanbul and I wanna add Minsk for second location.
    I tried like:

var locale = "TUXX0014" , "BOXX0005" and nothing happened.
    U can only add one location to the widgets.

Has this been updated yet for ipad 3?
    Not this one. It's still only iPad 1&2
    2012-08-01 10:32 PM
    I have the iPad 3. I just bought this theme and it is so awesome!!! Only problem I have is that not all the icons are themed and some of the applications are not theme like I am seeing on the screenshots. Is there something I missed here? Usually if I change upper case to lower case on icon- it appears, but that didn't seem to work unless the main icon folder is elsewhere? Please help! I seem to only have half a BlAze theme going here- lol Also- Is it possible to get the boot logo? I bought the the BlAze for iPad n it won't let me download the boot logos tho and I would love to have them! Thnx
    2012-09-11 08:55 PM
    I have the iPad 3. I just bought this theme and it is so awesome!!! Only problem I have is that not all the icons are themed and some of the applications are not theme like I am seeing on the screenshots. Is there something I missed here? Usually if I change upper case to lower case on icon- it appears, but that didn't seem to work unless the main icon folder is elsewhere? Please help! I seem to only have half a BlAze theme going here- lol Also- Is it possible to get the boot logo? I bought the the BlAze for iPad n it won't let me download the boot logos tho and I would love to have them! Thnx
    this is the very first line of the description on Cydia "IOS 5 Ready! updated for ios5.1.1 for iPad 1 & 2 only!"
    I'm very sorry but this does not support the new iPad, that's why a lot of things aren't themed on yours. Also the Boot Logo is for the iphone not the ipad.
    2012-09-12 02:43 AM
    my bad!! I bought it for my daughter's iPad 2 and hubby's iPad n wondered wth- it's gorgeous and I still just use it in combination w/ the aftermathhaz3- do you think you'll be able to update it soon n with the boot logo too- or am I asking for the moon??? lol
    2012-09-12 07:17 PM
327 ... 7151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD