Does this theme have an "iPod mode" or anything like that? The screenshots show Phone and SMS on the SB... can that be changed on an iPod?
    2011-08-20 01:53 AM
    Does this theme have an "iPod mode" or anything like that? The screenshots show Phone and SMS on the SB... can that be changed on an iPod?
    Not at the moment as far as I'm aware but Blue does include the icon PSD so I or anyone else can make those icons say whatever you want.
    2011-08-20 02:27 PM
    StudioOS for SD

2011-08-22 07:26 AM
    Just finished my blue mod for StudioOS!

If you're interested in the color theme and can prove you own Blue's original StudioOS via PMing me a screenshot of the receipt or already-bought cydia page, I will send it to you. Hopefully when Blue gets back he will start including this in the main package (:
    2011-08-22 07:40 AM
    Amazing work on the blue mod SC10E. This is really cheeky of me but on page 9 Montylife posted an alternate 'work' page and wallpaper. Could I ask you to give them the blue treatment please? Much appreciated.

Oh and thanks for my copy of the blue!
    2011-08-22 02:29 PM

Last edited by SC10E; 2011-08-23 at 07:33 AM.
    2011-08-23 07:24 AM
    Hallo. IŽm back from my vacation now and continue working on this theme.

For Donators (only):
    YouŽre a registrated Donator of the theme StudioOS (Winterboard)
    I can registrate you for free Cydia copies and updates of this theme at Cydia Store if you want (YouŽll also get future theme updates with email)
    Please send me your Cydia account number if you want.
    How to find the number:
    Start Cydia -> Manage Account -> Sign in -> At the bottom youŽll find a small number "Cydia Account # ......"
    YouŽll be registrated within some minutes or hours and can test this by searching for StudioOS at Cydia to see that you officially purchased it now.

For SD users (only)
    This is a HD-only theme like written and yourŽre on a HD forum

But this theme (including widgets and lockscreen) should work fine if you only shrink all "[email protected]" graphics to half size and remove the "@2x" from each graphic. NOTE: The included graphics without the "@2x" at the folder UIImages are only placeholders/HD copies. Because of a winterboard bug the HD UI graphics donŽt work without SD graphics included in this folder.

But i canŽt test SD themes and donŽt have enough time for releasing another version and supporting older devices (Can be done with a photoshop batch)

Pedantic post of the day-

Am I the only one that has a cream line that doesn't quite reach the end on the home page? Heres a screenshot, have a look at the line under config. It doesn't reach the end. Is this only on mine?!

Will be fixed with next update, thanks.

For all you peeps that want to use springjumps for this theme I have atached a zip with all you will need including instructions

enjoy
    IŽve attached your springjumps mod to post one if you donŽt mind. Good work, saves me some time
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-23 at 05:15 PM.
    2011-08-23 04:14 PM
    @blue

will you have this theme on Themeit.com?? Usually I don't sign up for cydia..

will you post color mods for this? ..just a thought...
    2011-08-23 06:31 PM
    @blue

will you have this theme on Themeit.com?? Usually I don't sign up for cydia..

will you post color mods for this? ..just a thought...
    Released on themeit and iThemeSky since two weeks: Theme it - The Themes > Details

Color mods are not planed, as the complete UI with hundreds of graphics is concepted for that color scheme and there is still so much todo, first to release the DB version. Certainly users are wellcome to post here own color mods, backgrounds or whatever
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-23 at 11:39 PM.
    2011-08-23 06:40 PM
    X1 what color were you looking for? I may do another myself although a couple elements I can't figure out how to change
    2011-08-23 07:05 PM
    This is whatŽs done/added today for next version:

*fixed 2 wrong weather icons for "fair" weather
    *fixed icon mask (released)
    *fixed a bar bug on homescreen
    *reworked the spotlight background for a smother looking/sliding
    *added a spotlight symbol on page 1

Tomorrow iŽll start working on SBSettings and maybe release a update at the end of the week or earlier, but the main aim is to release the official DB version within this week. So i make no promises other than there is something coming for sure the next days.....
    2011-08-23 08:30 PM
    Blue will you be adding the perpage psd's to the bundle?
    2011-08-23 08:58 PM
    hello Blue
    i have purchased your theme today, its very clean and i liked it from the first sight
    my cydia number is #1315967
    good to read that a sb settings theme will come for future
    is it possible to theme the calculator????
    and can you add a german wheater translation??????

@SC10E
    can you make some pages for me????
    if yes i need Games,Apps,Radio
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Studio OS-img_1006-1-.png  
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2011-08-23 at 09:18 PM.
    2011-08-23 09:11 PM
    If you purchased the theme from Cydia everything is okay. I'm just only registrating early donators for the Cydia version.

SBS Done

Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-24 at 04:57 PM.
    2011-08-23 11:42 PM
    Love the SB settings! No matter what theme I have I always have the LiveOS SB settings. I think I may finally change it now!
    2011-08-24 05:12 PM
    thanks, so yes liveos and the similar timelessHD SBSettings is still one of the best iŽve every made (and seen LOL) but donŽt look good on StudioOS

GERMAN WEATHER avaiable at post one now
    2011-08-24 06:24 PM
    oh thanks for the german wheater
    when does the sb settings will come?
    and how about a calculator themed????
    2011-08-24 06:27 PM
    IŽve added all needed icons to post one now. Videos and Music icon will be part of the next update. The Messages icon can be used for any app and must be renamed to your favorite messenger. Infos are included in the add-on.

Preview (only)

Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-25 at 05:40 PM.
    2011-08-24 10:37 PM
    Version 1.2 is sent to all Donators, Stores follow the next days.

Changlog:
    new SBSettings theme
    fixed 2 wrong weather icons for FAIR weather
    fixed icon mask size
    fixed a bar bug on homescreen
    reworked the spotlight background for a smother sliding, better looking
    added a spotlight symbol on page 1
    added iPod-touch icons (music, Videos)
    new backgrounds for play and config
    added new close buttons for the UI
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-25 at 05:39 PM.
    2011-08-25 05:37 PM
    nvrm got it....
    Last edited by delutedsoul; 2011-08-26 at 04:15 PM. Reason: stupidity
    2011-08-26 09:02 AM
263 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD