User Tag List

Looks really good dude! Keep it up!
    2011-09-30 05:03 PM
    Looks awesome bro! I really enjoyed beta testing this one for you! You did a great job with it! The start menu looks great and functions really well, I was scared at first that the different things on there would be hard to tap, however none of them are so very well done there! I like that you added the ability to change the picture on the start menu as well. I also really like your wall paper selection, that's no easy to do for themes but for this vista theme you did good! I love the LS, really nice touch there for a tap to unlock on the arrow as if you typed in a password on the computer and "clicked" the arrow to login!! The folders look great and really like that there is a good amount of them to really organize your apps, so again great job on all the categories!

A very nice and very clean theme, awesome job!
    2011-10-01 12:05 PM
    What all do I need for this to work?
    2011-10-02 08:01 PM
    What all do I need for this to work?
    DreamBoard
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an
    2011-10-03 04:05 AM
    I do not know dreamboard. Is it easy to install or do I need to do much configuration? Thank you for your help.
    2011-10-03 11:13 AM
    I do not know dreamboard. Is it easy to install or do I need to do much configuration? Thank you for your help.
    It's pretty easy to use. If ya run into a problem just let us know we will figure it out
    2011-10-03 11:17 AM
    This is as real as Vista gets. Looks easy to use and it has everything that Windows Vista has and more. Closest remake of Vista for iPhone i have ever seen. Props bro!
    2011-10-03 01:32 PM
    Download DreamBoard for free on cydia in the modmyi repo. Search it.
    Windows Vista
    2011-10-03 02:21 PM
    ok i managed to changed out taskbar icons, but when i went to changed the string and bundle id then re-spring my screen went black, and the only thing i can see it's my carrier name and my clock and the only way to access to any app it's double click home button, then went to dreamboard and it just re-spring ????? any ideas what could happen, i ssh and changed back to what it was but without luck
    2011-10-04 04:22 AM
    ok i managed to changed out taskbar icons, but when i went to changed the string and bundle id then re-spring my screen went black, and the only thing i can see it's my carrier name and my clock and the only way to access to any app it's double click home button, then went to dreamboard and it just re-spring ????? any ideas what could happen, i ssh and changed back to what it was but without luck
    Your code is bad you need to fix it and respring check your closers
    2011-10-04 04:25 AM
    On ifile open the plist editor and it will tell you on what line you made a mistake. Go into safe mode on sbsettings so you can fix the problem. Then double check again on ifile so there were no mistakes.
    Windows Vista
    2011-10-04 04:48 AM
    My friend showed me this theme and i have to say you made it amazing. I have Aero the Windows 7 theme and personally like this one better, its more like the windows interface. Just a quick question, in any future updates will you be able to change your password on the lock screen to actually type in a password?
    2011-10-18 03:15 AM
    My friend showed me this theme and i have to say you made it amazing. I have Aero the Windows 7 theme and personally like this one better, its more like the windows interface. Just a quick question, in any future updates will you be able to change your password on the lock screen to actually type in a password?
    Actually that is a dreamboard limitation. So if dreamboard could do that, I would certainly update it.
    Windows Vista
    2011-10-18 03:18 AM
    Actually that is a dreamboard limitation. So if dreamboard could do that, I would certainly update it.
    Yah its a really nice theme though, i edited some plists and images and made it say my name instead of Password which is really cool. Very nice theme, keep up the good work.

PS- sorry about HUGE font it was a test
    2011-10-19 07:16 AM
    Yah its a really nice theme though, i edited some plists and images and made it say my name instead of Password which is really cool. Very nice theme, keep up the good work.

PS- sorry about HUGE font it was a test
    Cool no problem I use modmyi on my iPhone and it looked normal there.
    Windows Vista
    2011-10-19 02:45 PM
    i cant unlock my phone using window vista theme.. anyone can help?
    2011-11-08 05:22 AM
    i cant unlock my phone using window vista theme.. anyone can help?
    Try disabling any lockscreen addons or tweaks. This causes problems.
    Windows Vista
    2011-11-08 05:25 AM
    can anyone help me solve how to unlock? cos i cant unlock my iphone using this themes..
    2011-11-08 05:30 AM
    can anyone help me solve how to unlock? cos i cant unlock my iphone using this themes..
    Press the blue arrow button.
    Windows Vista
    2011-11-08 05:31 AM
    how to? cos i cant even go to the menu..

i did press d blue arrow button. but nothing change?
    2011-11-08 05:32 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD