Hey all.
    I've just come back after a long time, in an attempt to theme iOS4.

To tell you the truth, I left because iOS4 came out and heaps of things changed.

1 part of my themes I had back in 3.x.x was dock icons that were 69x114, with transparent space above the graphic, which would push it down into the dock.

Now on iOS4, no matter where I put the icon, (Bundles, Folders, 'Icon' folder) it gets squashed into what I assume is a 60x60 icon by Winterboard.

Is there a workaround for this? Or will I be stuck with 60x60 icons all around?
    Also, if someone could link me a complete list of things that changed when iOS4 came out, that would be great.
    I really just want to finish this AlienOS theme, since I started it before iOS4 and it's just been sitting around.

Help is appreciated!
    Cheers, Brad.
    2011-08-09 03:32 PM
    Im not 100% sure but icons now are 120x120 @2x ([email protected]) I would try that. Im on dreamdoard now its completely different Im just going off the themes i still have that were made for 4.x winterboard. I hope this helps if not and you want to try dreamboard i can help with that too
    2011-08-10 01:25 AM
    AFAIK the x2 icons are only for iPhone 4s only, and I'm looking at doing a 3gs version before I even touch a HD version, since I don't own an iPhone 4 to test it on.

I haven't looked at dreamboard yet, but would it be a wise move to move off of winterboard completely and onto dreamboard?
    Is winterboard old news now?
    Cheers
    2011-08-10 04:32 AM
    No its not old news its still going strong but dreamboard is what I prefer
    Im sorry Im not sure how to help on winterboard I dont know much about it

If you do like dreamboard I can help but Ill leave that up to you
    2011-08-10 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD