You guys are gonna love this theme!!! I am very honored to be part of the Leg1on team. Such a great and talented group of guys, thanks for letting me be a part of The Leg1on lol.

Here is a simple SS Widget i made for the theme.

Sick! Zero!!! Off Topic: You need to work on your Sig! make it less Filthy and more Leg1oning! Lol!

We hope this Thursday or Friday... All depends on how the rest goes.

Things we need to get done for 1.0:

Landscape Calc.
    Landscape Color Keyboard
    Lockscreen Charging Battery
    and about 10 UIImages. lol

I might get a snow cover skin done as well for 1.0.
    Is there's going to be an iAcces KB with this theme?
    Last edited by monchy36; 2011-08-16 at 08:44 PM.
    2011-08-16 08:41 PM
    Thursday or Friday? Hell yeah!
    2011-08-16 08:47 PM
    Will play with making color match wall. As for an active tearing effect, maybe sine other whiz but I think it'll just look like its sliding.

Planning on some custom made weather animated moon sun cloud rain icons.

Also a tear down vertical version. Like the center twilight weather widgets. If people don't like paper then it will be easy to use a different frame, like the glass look. Also have an idea for that as well. Time is not on my side.
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313520140.528100.jpg  
    2011-08-16 08:48 PM
    Sick! Zero!!! Off Topic: You need to work on your Sig! make it less Filthy and more Leg1oning! Lol!

Is there's going to be an iAcces KB with this theme?
    Ew. No one uses that anymore. Color keyboard > iAccess
    2011-08-16 08:48 PM
    standard keyboard <iAccess<Color keyboard
    guess which i use...
    2011-08-16 08:51 PM
    Will play with making color match wall. As for an active tearing effect, maybe sine other whiz but I think it'll just look like its sliding.

Also a tear down vertical version. Like the center twilight weather widgets. If people don't like paper then it will be easy to use a different frame, like the glass look. Also have an idea for that as well. Time is not on my side.
    wow u making ur own custom made that is sick bro
    2011-08-16 08:54 PM

i like the texture of that wall...goes really well with the icons i think
    2011-08-16 09:01 PM
    Hmmm. Think I'll leave my screens out. That's enough teasers today
    2011-08-16 09:07 PM
    Is all about taste and options! for me color KB is just the same KB aways... I least with iAcces my KB are complete diferents on each theme...

can you do this with color KB?
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313522297.255277.jpg  
    Last edited by monchy36; 2011-08-16 at 09:18 PM.
    2011-08-16 09:16 PM
    Hmmm. Think I'll leave my screens out. That's enough teasers today
    nah dude u gona show u cant tell n not show lol
    2011-08-16 09:23 PM
    Is all about taste and options! for me color KB is just the same KB aways... I least with iAcces my KB are complete diferents on each theme...

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

2011-08-16 09:24 PM

I want that KB

nah dude u gona show u cant tell n not show lol
    Eh. Maybe.
    2011-08-16 09:37 PM

In a friendly way if you going to give me a combat you better hit me with something more convencing!!!
    2011-08-16 09:41 PM
    LOL no man im a FILTHY guy all the way!!! LMAO
    !!!FTD FTW!!!
    2011-08-16 09:45 PM
    In a friendly way if you going to give me a combat you better hit me with something more convencing!!!
    Bring it on then. All I know your iAccess KB is hella laggy

My color keyboard is smooth & nice. I don't need to press the globe button to activate it
    2011-08-16 09:51 PM
    Wall with logo

2011-08-16 10:01 PM
    where's the donate link?

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN
    2011-08-16 10:06 PM
    Wall with logo

Your wasting your time S. Awesome enthusiasm but from a cosmetic perspective those shelves sit no where near the icon. If your compelled to start save a screen shot of Zs preview and drag it into PS as a reference, so the shelves are at least close to where the icons will sit. Id guess they are over a 1/8 to low. If using shrink a 1/4. Hate to see you do these all again.
    2011-08-16 10:17 PM
    Wall with logo

Hmm...the shelves may not be in the exact right place, but still looks pretty neat to me . I'm in love with that blue and high tech look of them, and I like that it works well with that metallic background and the blue metal status bar. Do you mind if I use your shelves and try to make a wallpaper? If not that's fine.

Hey hey hey...what can be more convincing than Spongebob? Come on man!
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-08-16 at 10:28 PM.
    2011-08-16 10:23 PM
    Truck just got the landscape calc done. Lol. Glad he drew the short straw.
    2011-08-16 10:35 PM
11,443 ... 816171819202868118518 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD