Did i miss ZRO's walls for waverleys mod?
    2011-08-22 11:02 AM
    Did i miss ZRO's walls for waverleys mod?
    I released another version last night (on page 202) that has rotating walls (17 of them) and 4 of those were zro's. If you wanted just the walls they are here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6201313

Thanks for posting that wall before mate - for the widget you don't need to have the top overlay on it (the bit that goes over the weather) as it is in the widget a seperate file.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-22 at 11:20 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-22 11:17 AM
    Purple Underlay for Wav73's Weather Mod?

Could you also make one for orange? If you already haven't. Thank you
    2011-08-22 11:32 AM
    Where I am at now (slow progress I know...) Had to do the weather images 1-by-1, that's the tedious and time-taking part.. Will next focus on the slider part, etc. And will post ASAP

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

PS. Btw the date & weather desc aren't that dark on the phone; dunno why it looks so dark here...
    2011-08-22 11:36 AM
    Where I am at now (slow progress I know...) Had to do the weather images 1-by-1, that's the tedious and time-taking part.. Will next focus on the slider part, etc. And will post ASAP

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

PS. Btw the date & weather desc aren't that dark on the phone; dunno why it looks so dark here...

Thats fresh as lao!!!! cant wait for release....
    2011-08-22 11:53 AM
    Double Blue Progress Gears

Download
    How about double green?
    2011-08-22 11:58 AM
    ZERO|EFX

2011-08-22 11:59 AM
    Could you also make one for orange? If you already haven't. Thank you
    Someone say Orange Underlay for Wav73 Weather Mod?

In case people were asking, im just changing the hue/saturation of the blue. Not a pro at Color Mods. Thats why this doesnt look that orange... Might have to try a Color Overlay idea like Nakpoor.
    2011-08-22 12:20 PM
    There are now a bunch of walls for my Leg1on Weather Widget and I couldn't decide which one I wanted to have so I thought why not have them all? Here is the second release of the Weather Widget - this time it comes with a rotating walls widget that allows you to have as many walls with it as you like. This release comes with 17 walls that change every 30 seconds, with many thanks to the original makers of the walls: Zro, Zausser, da"S"master, rumcajs & dc71259 (please let me know if there is anyone I missed anyone - this thread is going so fast I hope I didn't miss any names).

Also credit to the author of the Space Slideshow Wallpaper widget (free in Cydia) LucasJay for the rotating walls code.

If you want to add your own just add images to the Wallpapers folder of the Rotating Walls widget and then edit the Wallpaper.html to add the name of your image/s.

This weather widget has a Widget.html file so will need to run above the Rotating Walls widget on Winterboard. This weather widget is not designed to run on it's own. If you want to run the weather widget on it's own with just one wall use the widget I released 2 days ago, which can be found on page 112 or in the link in my signature.

So in Winterboard u need to have both widgets selected (in this order):

Leg1on Wav73-Weather_v2.theme
    Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme

LINKS:

Leg1on Wav73-Weather_v2.theme.zip

Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme.zip

Enjoy guys, and thanks again to Zausser and the entire Leg1on team. We are Leg1on!
    Hello Glenn

That's exactly what I was thinking about ...
    Before I could have had asked you just throw it out

Thanky so much, buddy!! It's much appreciated and those walls are deeply nice

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-22 12:30 PM
    ZERO|EFX

This would be awesome with some round icons
    2011-08-22 12:37 PM
    This would be awesome with some round icons
    agreed =)

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz
    2011-08-22 12:44 PM
    This thread is becoming a job.

I quit.

Good night.
    2011-08-22 12:45 PM
    My New LS and SB

Looks good, bro
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-08-22 at 12:55 PM.
    2011-08-22 12:50 PM
    Hello Glenn

That's exactly what I was thinking about ...
    Before I could have had asked you just throw it out

Thanky so much, buddy!! It's much appreciated and those walls are deeply nice

Mi
    Thanks Miss Mi - I'm glad you like it. Many of those walls are made from talented artists such as zro, zausser and dc71259 (as well as others). I just figured they'd look great with my widget layout and they all do.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-22 01:00 PM
    Hey peeps,
    this is what old Jazz is rocking right now, a big thanks to all the crew that were involved
    in the making of it and allowing me to arrive at this...........

Hello Rick

All your setups are allways so well arranged and perfectly matched together untill the last little detail
    What a great work again, Honeypie

You have to be really busy at the moment with all the amount of stuff you are working on

Mi xxx

Thanks Miss Mi - I'm glad you like it. Many of those walls are made from talented artists such as zro, zausser and dc71259 (as well as others). I just figured they'd look great with my widget layout and they all do.
    Yes, you are so right ...
    So many great artists here around
    It's allmost impossible to catch up with all the posts ...

Have a nice day (or night?), Glenn

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-08-22 at 01:07 PM.
    2011-08-22 01:05 PM
    Not yet i believe. Dont think they wanna just release it on Cydia, it would defeat the purpose coz we all no, no one would donate to the WFP if that happens.
    Best bet is to make it a paid theme on Cydia, with all funds goin to the WFP.
    but its not to hard to upload the theme on modmyi repo no ??
    2011-08-22 01:12 PM
    Uuuhhh I finally caught up with this madness thread.
    No theme, so far, did not go so quickly, it is simply impossible to keep up.
    2011-08-22 01:14 PM
    how can i get this set up?? looks nice
    2011-08-22 01:17 PM
    this is "my" Waverley73 Weather rotating walls for those who like more simple layouts

Credits and thanks HERE

in the screen you see the Orange mod thanks to GaN.MaN, but the default color for the mod is Blue

DOWNLOAD FROM MEDIAFIRE

and this is the iconoclasm layout Attachment 544100
    Thanky very very much, Schnedi
    Looks really clean and nice ...
    It's good to have this option, because I don't use 5 collumns

Mi
    2011-08-22 01:20 PM
    Slideshow test´s by Me

2011-08-22 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD