This thread is becoming a job.

I quit.

Good night.
    Now you know how i feel sometimes buddy...it gets to you eventually.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-22 01:35 PM
    Morning peeps awesome weather here in the city today can't believe I made it thru the night with the same setup............v2 to my SB widget will be posted hopefully tonight with some new stuff addedHope everyone has a great day bout to get my 9-5 on lol!!
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314013742.217071.jpg  
    2011-08-22 01:51 PM
    MP SB UniAW as always with a uniaw mod credit to Ian Nicol couple dif novice walls in the dl(sorry I aint got wall skills like a zro or Jazz but I try my best lol) also included an instruction.txt on how to change the name above the widget from name to hi-lo enjoy yall!!

Leg1on UpperAW MP SB.zip

@Vansmak I got you bro zipping up now
    Hey Max....Do you have a non-animated copy Brother?
    2011-08-22 01:54 PM
    Credits and thanks to:

Waverley73, norcal415, zro, Dexy88 and Leg1on!

2011-08-22 01:56 PM

Winterboard Setup should be like this:

Download Link: Leg1on Z Green Edition inside by Nkapoor124.zip Green Z Edition Popups for CKB:Leg1on Z Popup Green.zip make sure the main Z edition is under Green Z edition in WB, Enjoy! If you liked it don't forget to hit the thanks button
    Whow, man

This colour doesn't look bad
    Great job

Mi

Slideshow test´s by Me

Hey Nico

Your widget works everywhere I think
    Looks great, bro

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-08-22 at 02:04 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-22 02:00 PM
    MP SB UniAW as always with a uniaw mod credit to Ian Nicol couple dif novice walls in the dl(sorry I aint got wall skills like a zro or Jazz but I try my best lol) also included an instruction.txt on how to change the name above the widget from name to hi-lo enjoy yall!!

Leg1on UpperAW MP SB.zip

True work of art thanks man!!!!
    2011-08-22 02:13 PM
    Credits and thanks to:

Waverley73, norcal415, zro, Dexy88 and Leg1on!

Wow can't believe I missed this mod, I have the weather widget but not the time and date like you have...would u mind sharing the link please...thank you
    2011-08-22 02:29 PM
    Per Request

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Appriciate buddy for this! awasome wall
    2011-08-22 02:30 PM
    Awesome man!
    It did the trick!!
    The colors seem a bit off, I'll see if I can do something about that!
    I have managed to fix the Color Keyboard properly with the help of Phatmartino over at the Color Keyboard Guide Thread

Please let me know what you think of this and if I should tweak/change any of the colors (except the popup background which cannot be themed).

Leg1on_CK_FixedExtendedPopup.zip

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-leg1onck4.png   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-leg1onck3.png  
    Last edited by Bloumoord; 2011-08-22 at 03:35 PM.
    2011-08-22 02:30 PM
    Wow can't believe I missed this mod, I have the weather widget but not the time and date like you have...would u mind sharing the link please...thank you
    post #3427
    2011-08-22 02:48 PM
    I have managed to fix the Color Keyboard properly with the help of Phatmartino over at the Color Keyboard Guide Thread

Please let me know what you think of this and if I should tweak/change any of the colors (except the popup background which cannot be themed).

Attachment 544261 Attachment 544262

Leg1on_CK_FixedExtendedPopup.zip
    Good work mate ! I'm dreaming on an azerty CK :-( 88hurst CAN you make this dream come true ?
    2011-08-22 02:49 PM
    True work of art thanks man!!!!
    Not sure abouta work of art but is pretty damn cool lol Ty
    2011-08-22 02:57 PM
    Cool man. I'll make a purple version of that weather overlay if you like mate.

Attachment 544250

Just replace the existing file in the widget and you're good to go mate!
    Thanks for this Waverly and Gan! I'm gonna have to get this on her phone later.. So where do I put this file?
    2011-08-22 03:08 PM
    Thanky very very much, Schnedi
    Looks really clean and nice ...
    It's good to have this option, because I don't use 5 collumns

Mi
    Can you post that shark image in your upper left corn
    2011-08-22 03:08 PM
    Hey Max....Do you have a non-animated copy Brother?
    No probs bro
    2011-08-22 03:15 PM
    Someone say Orange Underlay for Wav73 Weather Mod?

In case people were asking, im just changing the hue/saturation of the blue. Not a pro at Color Mods. Thats why this doesnt look that orange... Might have to try a Color Overlay idea like Nakpoor.
    Yeah...I taught him that haha...If you try just hueing, it won't work well here at all. Color overlay hue is your best bet...gonna do color mods I guess haha..Let's see what color I can do
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-22 03:19 PM

Leg1on UpperAW MP SB.zip

Thanks MP for this ....as always ,you do everything in max quality!
    2011-08-22 03:28 PM
    Hello Rick

All your setups are allways so well arranged and perfectly matched together untill the last little detail
    What a great work again, Honeypie

You have to be really busy at the moment with all the amount of stuff you are working on

Mi xxx

Yes, you are so right ...
    So many great artists here around
    It's allmost impossible to catch up with all the posts ...

Have a nice day (or night?), Glenn

Mi
    Hey guys!Can someone direct me to where that sbsettings zip is?Looks killer!
    2011-08-22 03:29 PM
    Thanks for this Waverly and Gan! I'm gonna have to get this on her phone later.. So where do I put this file?
    Backup the old image in Waverley73's weather widget, then place the new image in and respring.

Yeah...I taught him that haha...If you try just hueing, it won't work well here at all. Color overlay hue is your best bet...gonna do color mods I guess haha..Let's see what color I can do
    Thanks bro. never thought about doing it that way. thats so much better. i hardly use PS anyway. im such a noob. lol. i use Paint.net. HAHAHAHA. i no, i fail. u probs couldnt tell though.
    2011-08-22 03:32 PM
    No worries at all mate. Replace the file named Underlay.png in Private/Images/ of the widget.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-22 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD