Just for a reminder!!!
    Don't forget to check out my mixes well checkin out this thread!! I have 20 mixes out!! I am currently broke because the moving company ripped me off $2,500.00 which was the last of my money. I pretty much was only getting a job for something to do but now it turns out I need it to support my family. I typically live off of student loans from Full Sail University. I get a substantial amount to live off of but the move from FL to PA was a lot out of my pocket. I am trying to figure out a way to get my car fixed. I just got off the highway one day and my car did refused to go into 1st gear. After about 15 minutes of me sitting on the side of the road in finally went into gear. Then I took it out to go grocery shopping and while I was going up the hill my car would not drive anymore. Even if it is in gear it won't go anywhere. I don't know anything about cars and the only thing I can think of is the clutch is broken or something. My wife and I are so beyond broke we are trying to get food stamps, cash assistance...but that is taking a toll on us now. We barely have any food in the fridge. I am trying to figure out anything I can do so I can support my wife and son. I just got a job but can't even make it there because it is 10 miles away from where I live. I could ride my bike there but since the bike I own is a haro forum freestyle bike with a mini crank...it makes it extremely difficult to climb the hills with. I really really really don't want to ask for any money especially from such a great community and where everyone is donating money to such a great cause. Honestly, I haven't even got a chance to donate to this organization yet because I haven't had any money to donate unfortunately. I can say that I have done volunteer work for food committees to help out the people who needed it and I had such a great time doing to. I have a dropbox with all my songs in it. Disc 1 and Disc 2. All I am asking for is $15 for it. Please don't feel obligated to do this at all. I never have been in a bind like this in my life. I am having to put the car my wife got me for a present on craigslist just to see what I can get out of it to have money, but then that leaves me with no vehicle which makes it extremely difficult to get around and take care of what we need to do. Our son is 5 and is really close about starting his first day of school. The school requests he needs 2 immunization shots...but we had to cancel our insurance because we couldn't afford it. I don't even know if I could get him into school now...I just am at a total loss....my bank account even went into over draft and they charged me 2 overdraft fees....I wish I knew what to do. I come to MMI because it makes me feel better about the people in the world today that are so willing to help anyone out. If there is anything anyone can do to help me....I would do anything in the world for anyone. My next living expense check from my school is going to be disbursed on October 20th and I would be receiving my check shortly after that. I will be receiving $2,500.00 every month after that and everything will be fine again. I would gladly pay anyone back and that is a promise. I am sorry for bringing my life into this thread but I have been struggling and keeping quiet about my financial stability from everyone. I have tried going to my family but none of them really have any money to help me out with as well. I thought of everything that I can do. I have been trying to sell things on craigslist but that's not really working out so well for me. I start work on September 1st. Thank you all for understanding and god bless to anyone willing to help. Sorry again for bringing my personal matters into the thread.

My paypal email is [email protected]
    This is my bank account

I'm in to donate $20 1st thing in the morning bro hope it help.I'm very sorry about what you and ur family is going tru bro!! I hope we all can help I know I will.
    Last edited by zplit; 2011-08-23 at 06:28 AM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-08-23 06:26 AM
    CREDITS to Z
    XHD just bonded with Leg1on

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-08-23 06:26 AM
    ^^^^^^awkward
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 2011-08-23 at 06:31 AM.
    2011-08-23 06:29 AM
    I'm in to donate $20 1st thing in the morning bro hope it help.I'm very sorry about what you and ur family is going tru bro!! I hope we all can help I know I will.
    Thank you so much! It really means so much! Thank you again!
    2011-08-23 06:32 AM
    What up peeps!!! This is a refresh of Leg1on_FADED_CityChevy...the homie yaya73 requested the slideshow in the middle, so I share too with the Leg1on Crew!! Hope you all enjoy as I do!!

BTW, sorry no chevymusclecarTV!!! lol... ...ohh you can also add 960x640 pics in the slides folder, they will be resized to fit image area! Enjoy peeps!!

Here's a link to "Leg1on_FADEDv2_CityChevy.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://bit.ly/oCpFnB
    Thanks Chevy looks great!
    2011-08-23 06:33 AM
    Just for a reminder!!!
    Don't forget to check out my mixes well checkin out this thread!! I have 20 mixes out!! I am currently broke because the moving company ripped me off $2,500.00 which was the last of my money. I pretty much was only getting a job for something to do but now it turns out I need it to support my family. I typically live off of student loans from Full Sail University. I get a substantial amount to live off of but the move from FL to PA was a lot out of my pocket. I am trying to figure out a way to get my car fixed. I just got off the highway one day and my car did refused to go into 1st gear. After about 15 minutes of me sitting on the side of the road in finally went into gear. Then I took it out to go grocery shopping and while I was going up the hill my car would not drive anymore. Even if it is in gear it won't go anywhere. I don't know anything about cars and the only thing I can think of is the clutch is broken or something. My wife and I are so beyond broke we are trying to get food stamps, cash assistance...but that is taking a toll on us now. We barely have any food in the fridge. I am trying to figure out anything I can do so I can support my wife and son. I just got a job but can't even make it there because it is 10 miles away from where I live. I could ride my bike there but since the bike I own is a haro forum freestyle bike with a mini crank...it makes it extremely difficult to climb the hills with. I really really really don't want to ask for any money especially from such a great community and where everyone is donating money to such a great cause. Honestly, I haven't even got a chance to donate to this organization yet because I haven't had any money to donate unfortunately. I can say that I have done volunteer work for food committees to help out the people who needed it and I had such a great time doing to. I have a dropbox with all my songs in it. Disc 1 and Disc 2. All I am asking for is $15 for it. Please don't feel obligated to do this at all. I never have been in a bind like this in my life. I am having to put the car my wife got me for a present on craigslist just to see what I can get out of it to have money, but then that leaves me with no vehicle which makes it extremely difficult to get around and take care of what we need to do. Our son is 5 and is really close about starting his first day of school. The school requests he needs 2 immunization shots...but we had to cancel our insurance because we couldn't afford it. I don't even know if I could get him into school now...I just am at a total loss....my bank account even went into over draft and they charged me 2 overdraft fees....I wish I knew what to do. I come to MMI because it makes me feel better about the people in the world today that are so willing to help anyone out. If there is anything anyone can do to help me....I would do anything in the world for anyone. My next living expense check from my school is going to be disbursed on October 20th and I would be receiving my check shortly after that. I will be receiving $2,500.00 every month after that and everything will be fine again. I would gladly pay anyone back and that is a promise. I am sorry for bringing my life into this thread but I have been struggling and keeping quiet about my financial stability from everyone. I have tried going to my family but none of them really have any money to help me out with as well. I thought of everything that I can do. I have been trying to sell things on craigslist but that's not really working out so well for me. I start work on September 1st. Thank you all for understanding and god bless to anyone willing to help. Sorry again for bringing my personal matters into the thread.

My paypal email is [email protected]
    This is my bank account

Dm
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-23 06:34 AM
    Sorry but couldn't rush out in time to post before I go for lunch, here's a screenie 1st. BRB!

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

Credits will be posted together with download
    2011-08-23 06:34 AM
    I used waverlys random wallpapers and for the middle I used bosspaper and made some images to fit in like this image

which gives this effect

Very nice look.

Can you share you icon folders ?
    2011-08-23 06:41 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^^^^^^awkward
    Looks at comment on the screen at cracks a little laugh haha heyyy brotha
    2011-08-23 06:41 AM
    Another for Waverly's

2011-08-23 06:43 AM
    wow you guys rocking this wallys
    2011-08-23 06:44 AM
    Sorry but couldn't rush out in time to post before I go for lunch, here's a screenie 1st. BRB!

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

Credits will be posted together with download
    Looks great!! I can't wait to use it Great job bro!
    2011-08-23 06:45 AM
    More
    (credits to Zro)

2011-08-23 06:45 AM
    Metallic style

@Zro mind posting or pming me this overlay^^ got an idea of my own tiaxD
    2011-08-23 06:47 AM
    no nickname yet da s master?
    2011-08-23 06:49 AM
    Me for the the night or at least the next hour lol
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314075222.962804.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-23 06:53 AM
    I'll hook you up in the am.
    Thanks brother appreciated
    2011-08-23 06:53 AM
    wally

2011-08-23 06:55 AM
    Don't mind the mess guys, getting ready for the RED mod...Zro can move the frame for me all the way to the left please ...I gotta find a new iconoclasm layout...great work bro
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314075362.363022.jpg  
    2011-08-23 06:57 AM
    2011-08-23 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD