User Tag List

If Raaj is around somewhere, I am seeking to get the sheep tweak ;p You know what I mean Raaj ;P Thanks man!
    2011-08-23 03:50 PM
    Thank you!!! But the landscape aren't made please continue lmao

Here's the 0.1 AZERTY CK

I hope it's OK

Leg1on AZERTY 0.1.zip
    2011-08-23 03:51 PM

Phone
    Attached Files
    2011-08-23 03:51 PM
    Leg1on UniAW LCD LS with rotating walls

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

Back from lunch and here's the LS for download (sorry for delay cuz slow upload speed)

Download: L3H's Leg1on-LCD_UNIAW_1.1 L.rar

Features:
    - Rotating images corresponding to the different times of the day
    - Moving Sun & Moon's positions
    - Animated weather conditions

Credits:
    Vansmak for concept
    Ian Nicoll for UniAW
    Anthony Giola from Inception theme
    Ibnyaffa for weather code
    Bluemetal for LCD
    goneglocking for LCD customisation
    Zro for his wallie
    Unknown author for the slider from Redline theme (pls identify yourself and I will credit u accordingly)

If you repost this LS in elsewhere, pls include the credits above.

PS. The previous mod I was working on, ie. the LS with digital clock and Waverley's rotating walls will be delayed cuz I am trying to resolve a glitch..

Nice! Good widget just got Great! Lao your awesome
    2011-08-23 03:58 PM
    Ok Peeps.

I have finally updated all the folders in my Signature. Leg1on Icons, Walls, Desktop Walls, Loaders, Zips, Mods, + other images captured from page 1 up too page 285. Not a thing missed its all there for you.

Updated: 23/08/2011 @ 15:57

Icons: added 262
    Loaders: added 225
    Walls: added 202
    Mods: added 41

This theme / thread is crazy. Congrats to everyone that has contributed, i hope you all find what i have done usefull as it takes alllooooottttt of time to gather it all up

Anyway, we now have a total of:

Ben
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-23 04:01 PM
    Has anyone had ms conflicts with shrink? I purchased it yesterday and haven't been able to utilize it due to constant resprings and can't find the conflict
    2011-08-23 04:01 PM

Leg1on Red Mod sorry it took so long lol got sidetracked Includes everything d/l link: Leg1on_1.1 Red by Nkapoor124_inside.zip remember if you liked it don't forget to hit the thanks button, Enjoy!
    Great work looks good and u didn't forget the grey popups this time
    Don't go thinking this will replace Redline though

another great thing will be posted tomo!
    ***Holding Breath With Anticipation***
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-23 at 04:04 PM.
    2011-08-23 04:02 PM
    Springjump`s anyone?

Download: Leg1on Snkr SJ.theme.rar
    Sir any chance of these springjumps:
    Home
    Utilities
    Office
    Media
    Web
    Games

I know some have been posted but I cannot recognize which is which..

Thanks in advance..
    2011-08-23 04:04 PM
    @Durben...got about 30mins to work on this last night, this is what i have...? still needs some adjustments and more detail added but think its headed in the right direction..will sent to you when im finished so you can code the beast and add animation..love these interactive locks bro!!!

what do you think about moving the progress bar down under the pic frame like on the icons and move the time area and direction buttons up..? could you still add animation to the progress bar like that? just thinking out loud

also it might just be my OCD but does the time area file get stretched any kind of way thru HTML? it looks like i transformed it and stretched it out...but it was made from scratch...?
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-23 at 04:12 PM.
    2011-08-23 04:05 PM

Phone
    Boss any chance of a few icons:
    CallClear
    SwitcherPlus
    SIManager
    iBooks
    iSpanks

Thanks in advance...
    2011-08-23 04:07 PM
    Has anyone had ms conflicts with shrink? I purchased it yesterday and haven't been able to utilize it due to constant resprings and can't find the conflict
    I read something back in this thread about when downloading the licence got currupted, delte, reboot, reinstall, reboot and try again. HTH
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-23 04:10 PM

Calendar
    Attached Files
    2011-08-23 04:11 PM
    Hey All,

Whats up ??? Spent most of the day yesterday at work pulling off all the latest mods, walls, icons etc.
    This is just a quick update to let you know this:

ALL Icons, Walls, PSD's, Tweeks, Mods, Loaders, etc etc have been collected from Page 1 up to page 200.

After righting this i will continue to collect the rest up to prescent. This is what happens when you take 3 days off from a fast growning thread. Over 150 pages to catch up on.

You can find all these in the Link in my Signature :-)

Cheers
    Magik..

P.S: Does anyone fancy making me a cool Signature "Leg1on" style to display or show what i have uploaded. I can then link the Sig pic to my files.

Thats a very useful post! thank you for your troubles

Leg1on Loading Gears Double White

Download

Leg1on Loading Gears Double Black

Download
    Wow your really dishing out these progress gears bud! keep it up
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-23 at 04:14 PM.
    2011-08-23 04:12 PM
    what up pimp (@ZERO) sorry i dint make it back to thread last night...got occupied
    2011-08-23 04:16 PM
    Ok Peeps.

I have finally updated all the folders in my Signature. Leg1on Icons, Walls, Desktop Walls, Loaders, Zips, Mods, + other images captured from page 1 up too page 285. Not a thing missed its all there for you.

This theme / thread is crazy. Congrats to everyone that has contributed, i hope you all find what i have done usefull as it takes alllooooottttt of time to gather it all up

Ben
    Wow! I can't believe what I'm seeing! You have done such a great job cellection all of this! I guess it would be safe to say that I can delete everything I downloaded to save some space on my mac. Thanks for the help and it's much appreciated that you would do something like this for all of us! Your the best!
    2011-08-23 04:16 PM
    @Durben...got about 30mins to work on this last night, this is what i have...? still needs some adjustments and more detail added but think its headed in the right direction..will sent to you when im finished so you can code the beast and add animation..love these interactive locks bro!!!

what do you think about moving the progress bar down under the pic frame like on the icons and move the time area and direction buttons up..? could you still add animation to the progress bar like that? just thinking out loud

also it might just be my OCD but does the time area file get stretched any kind of way thru HTML? it looks like i transformed it and stretched it out...but it was made from scratch...?
    It might stretch depending on how I set the height width. I'll have to double check but that's an easy fix.
    And yes, the loader under the frame will be sick. I can move the date time up and make bigger a bit. The space between the icons will need something though. Maybe a blank banner and I'll add some customizable text. But damn dude!!! Nice work on the images. Better than I could have done for sure.
    If you can edit the loader so it's transparent where the blue is that would be great too. Easier to animate.
    Glad you dig my locks though dude. I've worked a lot on these to make em run pretty smooth and not use a lot of resources.
    2011-08-23 04:21 PM

CallClear
    Attached Files
    2011-08-23 04:21 PM
    Ok Peeps.

Ben
    When I click in the link in your sig I get the following, could you maybe upload the files in an alternative location?

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314112970.723712.jpg
    2011-08-23 04:22 PM

iBooks
    Attached Files
    2011-08-23 04:25 PM

CallClear
    Sorry boss but looks like the viber you posted.... Nevertheless thank you.....

Maybe an alternative icon?
    2011-08-23 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD