Wip.............kinda timeless HD esque lol combined the Liveos analog clock(not the whole thing just basically the clock hands and script for them to work)the digits and wall I made in PS,My SS/UniAW(no weather animations mod)date w/digital clock(for those who dont like analog=P)and of course Ed and Zeros spinners(that I stripped out of theyre mod lol sorry guys)All that said this babies fully loaded and pretty damn clean and smoothhence the name mashup gonna be awesome I like the way the top of the SS looks magnifiedxD might have to get some permissions first tho not sure if the Liveos analog clock is open source I know it was used like crazy in ZuixD

btw I hate DR for making vids it lags the sh*t out of my SB.........needs an update for sure lol

btwbtw this was @Them3this idea from like 50 pages ago trying to make it come to life
    This is sick with all those animation + clock ....cant wait

BTW - This LS that you have on the beggining of the video , you post it already or not yet? tnx!
    2011-08-24 03:16 AM
    Thanks man! I appreciate it!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I appreciate all the kind words for this one!
    You are welcome. How is it you have the neon green name? I understand the gold for themers and modders and red for admin and blue for the rest of us, but yours is the only green one I have seen. Please elaborate.
    2011-08-24 03:17 AM
    Mr Showtime!!...aka da S Master can I get these in RED PLEASE...Thank you...I'm in heaven!!!...
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314148642.094832.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314148691.159369.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314148711.842918.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314148721.549225.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314148740.348618.jpg  
    2011-08-24 03:18 AM
    Hi izzi can share tis LS tks
    2011-08-24 03:19 AM
    REDONK!!!! any chance of seeing this tonight to dl?
    Not a chance bro sorry not sure if I can share the analog clock parts yet,its not finished(like I said I dont settle) and I have a fussy 5 month old on my lap atm you do the math bro lol

This is sick with all those animation + clock ....cant wait

BTW - This LS that you have on the beggining of the video , you post it already or not yet? tnx!
    No havent shared the LS yet but I will eventually
    2011-08-24 03:20 AM
    You are welcome. How is it you have the neon green name? I understand the gold for themers and modders and red for admin and blue for the rest of us, but yours is the only green one I have seen. Please elaborate.
    Typically, I have been the one to do the neon green color mods! ;P Darkstar is the very first theme I have completely turned neon green! I love neon green with a passion. I have green tint on my car, green leds EVERYWHERE, green rope lights, when I do a show, my lights are typically Neon Green! I just love neon green so much! That's my fav color to mod in a theme! I was going to do it for this theme, but someone got it done before I got the chance to get to it! Lol! I can turn a whole theme neon green less than a hour with PS Good times! I only do theme's with dark concepts though. This for example, and darkstar, and iNitsuaz! I do all of the other colors as well that have to do with neon colors! Here's a pic!

My iPad

Loaders for the iPad

Phone

iAcces

iAcces for iPad

compass for iPad
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-24 at 03:30 AM.
    2011-08-24 03:23 AM
    Wip.............kinda timeless HD esque lol combined the Liveos analog clock(not the whole thing just basically the clock hands and script for them to work)the digits and wall I made in PS,My SS/UniAW(no weather animations mod)date w/digital clock(for those who dont like analog=P)and of course Ed and Zeros spinners(that I stripped out of theyre mod lol sorry guys)All that said this babies fully loaded and pretty damn clean and smoothhence the name mashup gonna be awesome I like the way the top of the SS looks magnifiedxD might have to get some permissions first tho not sure if the Liveos analog clock is open source I know it was used like crazy in ZuixD

btw I hate DR for making vids it lags the sh*t out of my SB.........needs an update for sure lol

btwbtw this was @Them3this idea from like 50 pages ago trying to make it come to life
    MAX!!!! Stop being a goddamnd Tease! I just kept on playing the vid in a loop! Damn! That's fcking Awesome!

Do whatever, but make it see the light of the day and that too...like in 24 hrs! WOW!
    2011-08-24 03:26 AM
    Is there a way that someone could edit the files in this mod for me so there is a clock and date to go along with this? There is a clock and date at the bottom but it's covered by my nav theme. Thanks for any help with this in advance! Much appreciated if someone could figure this out!
    Open up the html with ifile and click the search option at the bottom and in the search box type span id this will take you to the clock and date positioning lines just subtract from the topx; maybe like 150-200 px should be good enough to where you can see them................to edit the color,font size, shadows etc of the clock open the html click search and type clock this will take you to the clock,ampm,calendar styles and mess around with it til you love it lol
    2011-08-24 03:27 AM
    Oh...Isn't that just a shame then.....Hmm I wonder how we can all figure out how to do that then :scratcheshead:

I dont know if anybody suggested it, but you could make your own font that is so small you cant see it, and then get the font ported to bytafont by someone. I dont know how to make a font or port a font, but i do know that you shouldnt drag a font onto your iphone that isnt port lol ive done that twice
    2011-08-24 03:28 AM
    Sharing my wall

2011-08-24 03:29 AM
    MAX!!!! Stop being a goddamnd Tease! I just kept on playing the vid in a loop! Damn! That's fcking Awesome!

Do whatever, but make it see the light of the day and that too...like in 24 hrs! WOW!
    Lol thank you sir posts like this make me wanna mod harder so stop it=P....jk
    2011-08-24 03:30 AM
    Not a chance bro sorry not sure if I can share the analog clock parts yet,its not finished(like I said I dont settle) and I have a fussy 5 month old on my lap atm you do the math bro lol

No havent shared the LS yet but I will eventually
    No worries bro! This is def worth waiting for. Just going to have to check every hour or so to keep up with the thread. Don't wanna miss this one! Great work Max
    2011-08-24 03:30 AM
    I dont know if anybody suggested it, but you could make your own font that is so small you cant see it, and then get the font ported to bytafont by someone. I dont know how to make a font or port a font, but i do know that you shouldnt drag a font onto your iphone that isnt port lol ive done that twice
    That would be really great if that can be done!!
    2011-08-24 03:33 AM
    Well if you have photoshop on the top bar go on Image. Then Adjustments. Then Hue/Saturation and slide the bar all the way and it'll become red, but not to wry becuz I'll be taking all loaders as of so far and making them red
    (Maybe I'll even do Darkness's)

Thnx
    No, it won't work if ya do that..gotta do color overlay and hue
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-24 03:36 AM
    Here is something I had for awhile! Thanks to Zro for this awesome wall! Obviously I turned it green :P

I did this one for my wife
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-24 at 03:38 AM.
    2011-08-24 03:36 AM

I think I just crapped myself O_o
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-24 03:40 AM
    Here is something I had for awhile! Thanks to Zro for this awesome wall! Obviously I turned it green :P

I did this one for my wife
    Oh sh** no wait never mind thats a wallpaper lol i thought i swallowed acid by mistake they look sweet az kandy
    2011-08-24 03:40 AM
    finalllllyyyyyyyy thanks so much i still have iacces and no color keyboard
    2011-08-24 03:41 AM
    here is a cool broken glass overlay i made with brush set...try it if you like

yes there is something there
    lol that looks exactly like my screen
    Oh sh** no wait never mind thats a wallpaper lol i thought i swallowed acid by mistake they look sweet az kandy
    Lmfao!!

Me playing Infinity Blade and taking awesome screenshots! ;p I love the Neon Green Tubes in the Final Boss Scene! That guy is a tough one to beat! Anyone else play this? I wouldn't mind challenging some of you who do play it? It would be fun I think. Good time killer

Made him GREEN!

lol that looks exactly like my screen
    My wife's phone is broke too man. It's shattered the and the LCD leaked. You can't touch it anymore. So know it's set up through VNC to control through the mac ;P

Ok, I'm done with the randomness....:P

finalllllyyyyyyyy thanks so much i still have iacces and no color keyboard
    I can't wait either bro! I'm looking forward to this awesome KB!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-24 at 03:55 AM.
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD