The sexiest thing I have seen on an iPhone screen.
    Will most definitely be donating for this.
    Thank you to everyone involved =)
    2011-08-17 11:19 AM
    Thanks boss. I know you have an older alpha from us. Hit up iefx if you want the latest. Or wait till Friday for 1.0.

Thanks again for your support.

For everyone's for that matter.
    Who can I hit if I dun have the latest alpha? :P
    2011-08-17 11:20 AM
    Who can I hit if I dun have the latest alpha? :P
    Z's quote answers your question. You answered it yourself.....

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks boss. I know you have an older alpha from us. Hit up iefx if you want the latest. Or wait till Friday for 1.0.

Thanks again for your support.

For everyone's for that matter.
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2011-08-17 at 12:04 PM.
    2011-08-17 11:23 AM
    Z's quote answers your question. You answered it yourself.....
    lol his answer was juz for Jima, not just anyone I think
    2011-08-17 11:27 AM
    lol his answer was juz for Jima, not just anyone I think
    Best to drop Z a line or DM then
    2011-08-17 12:04 PM

These are my Crazy addons
    Now that's a tease Ed! Friday come already!
    2011-08-17 12:48 PM

Total Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011-08-17 02:09 PM
    Yeah totally and way beyond cool!!
    2011-08-17 03:39 PM
    Well Z you put together a great supporting cast for sure, great idea to switch it up on future themes. No matter what goes on sometimes with the bickering infighting stuff (expected with a huge community like this) it would be tough for anyone to deny how deep the talent level goes around here. I mean really it's awesome to watch guys/girls come in and just soak up the knowledge like sponges, even better when all the sudden there pumping out quality work like veterans. Not just the graphics peeps but the code gurus and just overall support guys. Everyone seems to find a way to pitch in somehow with whatever they have to offer. This is a great way to bring that all back to the way it should be. I purposely didn't single out individuals because like you said this will hopefully be an evolving project for a long time to come........Thanks for leading by example and setting the tone Steve Z!!
    It's been something i wanted to do for a while now. So many people give the skill they have and time here helping each other. I thought it would be nice to give you all a theme back as a thank you and have other themers and modders join that feels the same way. Plus like said its for a good cause. I just hope people will be inspired to really donate to it.

Thanks for the support.
    2011-08-17 06:03 PM

There is so much coming out for this theme at once! It's incredible! I can't wait for the release on this!! Awesome work eFXx!!
    2011-08-17 06:14 PM
    I just want to thank Z for the inspiration and a kick in the &ss to get me to let go this lockscreen I've had for quite a while now. Never really knew what I wanted to do with it but was keeping it for some reason.
    It is nothing spectacular however it's a different version of an interactive slideshow I have. When I saw the posts and felt the pride in the community for doing something great for those less fortunate I thought I would give up this lock for theme as an alternative. Steve thankfully accepted and I've started to put it together. Final will be finished today. Aside from default images (I still need to find 20 to use) and then an alt 24hr clock html, and a few minor changes, I'll have it sent over for the release. Compared to what Raaj has going on, and no doubt what K Nit is going to produce this looks a little more simple but I hope some will like it. The pics touch to scroll back and forth and the centered image is also touch to zoom in/out. Because it only animates when touched, the ram and battery are barely affected when running.

Ignore the statbar and slider at this point.
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313598379.564085.jpg  
    2011-08-17 06:25 PM
    I just want to thank Z for the inspiration and a kick in the &ss to get me to let go this lockscreen I've had for quite a while now. Never really knew what I wanted to do with it but was keeping it for some reason.
    It is nothing spectacular however it's a different version of an interactive slideshow I have. When I saw the posts and felt the pride in the community for doing something great for those less fortunate I thought I would give up this lock for theme as an alternative. Steve thankfully accepted and I've started to put it together. Final will be finished today. Aside from default images (I still need to find 20 to use) and then an alt 24hr clock html, and a few minor changes, I'll have it sent over for the release. Compared to what Raaj has going on, and no doubt what K Nit is going to produce this looks a little more simple but I hope some will like it. The pics touch to scroll back and forth and the centered image is also touch to zoom in/out. Because it only animates when touched, the ram and battery are barely affected when running.

That's looking slick my friend!
    2011-08-17 06:34 PM

awesome job...
    as for the 24rh clock
    should be a rather easy change.
    its normally just a couple numbers that need to be changed (like 1 line of code)
    2011-08-17 06:36 PM
    Another little treat in store

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Very nice work!

Man, I need to step up my PS layers game!
    2011-08-17 06:37 PM
    cant wait to mod this one

this is gonna be just like the good old days

excited so much thought today was thursday...so bummed now
    2011-08-17 06:40 PM
    That's looking slick my friend!
    Thanks Jon

awesome job...
    as for the 24rh clock
    should be a rather easy change.
    its normally just a couple numbers that need to be changed (like 1 line of code)
    Thanks dude
    I know the clock is easy, same code I've used for a while. It's actually about 4 lines to change but I don't do it until the lock is final and I almost always include the alt otherwise the questions pop up asking how to change it. Rather it be sorted in the first place
    It's the image decision for default I'm struggling with.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-08-17 at 06:47 PM.
    2011-08-17 06:44 PM

Crazy LS Bro.. I will surely try this one...
    The kids really are photogenic...(they Sure enjoy ur comp. bro)
    TCR...
    2011-08-17 06:50 PM

Awesome DB
    2011-08-17 06:53 PM
    GaN-MaN wants to make a DB version...

Loving the lockscreen Durben, cant wait to see it in action.
    2011-08-17 06:55 PM
    i hope no one was looking forward to this cuz now its not happening...
    2011-08-17 07:04 PM
11,443 ... 1523242526273575125525 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD