yes you are sir.. =)

any weather widget sir that you have that can be associated with this LEGION LS SLIDESHOW... i use the one included in the theme the one made by sir Raaj [btw thanks again sir Raaj] i just change the Overlay.png i use the one that sir Jazz gave to me [and thank you again sir Jazz for the Overlay wallpaper =)]

i try to ask sir Raaj for help regarding this weather widget but it seems that his busy or maybe didn't notice my msg =)

thats why im looking for other modder that can help me with this... and hoping that i could find one.. =)
    Please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm not. Just been really busy. If I get a chance on the weekend I'll make a weather widget version. If someone here doesn't do it by then.
    2011-08-25 12:14 PM
    Gmornin Rick.

Personally I think those buttons are too plain. Especially from you. Jazz um up
    I agree but i went with the same style as the UI...keeping it the same....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-25 12:16 PM
    Got your back bro.
    Now u need to edit the Info.plist to get the labels. The opacity is set to 0, just change it to 1.
    I forgot how to do the dock reflections. sry. maybe Alex can help here?

Western Australia?
    Will try it BOSS and post result..

Amd I'm in Singapore...
    2011-08-25 12:19 PM
    I agree but i went with the same style as the UI...keeping it the same....
    Psh screw that. I look at my backboard at least 5 times a day. And because you have to overwrite originals to theme. I would want it to look good
    2011-08-25 12:25 PM
    Psh screw that. I look at my backboard at least 5 times a day. And because you have to overwrite originals to theme. I would want it to look good
    I always download backboard but I get a lot of issues from it like now I can not delete appredeem from my springboard I delete it it goes away but then just keeps coming back
    2011-08-25 12:29 PM
    Mine till i get fed up.....had to get rid of the big L, it was blocking out the ladies..lol...

SB slide show on Bosspaper....

Looks sweet, Rick
    Now I know you are still here ...
    I missed you

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-25 12:32 PM
    Gmornin Rick.

Personally I think those buttons are too plain. Especially from you. Jazz um up
    Any better, i am unsure ......

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-25 12:35 PM
    I always download backboard but I get a lot of issues from it like now I can not delete appredeem from my springboard I delete it it goes away but then just keeps coming back
    Delete it from

Var/mobile/Library/Webclips

Any better, i am unsure ......

Lose the blue stroke on the buttons and I think that's it. Looks awesome.
    2011-08-25 12:51 PM
    Where i am at the moment..thanks to all that made this possible!!

After five days of trying to catch up im still not there yet..this thread is insane..see you soon(i hope)
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314270411.491093.jpg  
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-08-25 01:08 PM
    Hey peeps,
    i got a request to make a Backboard skin for Leg1on, well
    this is most of it, when i have fine tuned it i will post it......

Looks really nice
    Especially the first pic

Thanky for doing it for us, Rick

Mi
    2011-08-25 01:08 PM
    Ignore my setup but what you think of the slideshow using the pad kooris sent me
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-25 01:09 PM
    Sheesh. I bet one of you would put a slideshow on a cookie if you could
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 2011-08-25 at 01:12 PM.
    2011-08-25 01:10 PM
    You like my new slideshow LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-cookie.png  
    2011-08-25 01:15 PM
    ... I just don't think anybody should tell anybody what not to do for a color. If that dood that posted a screenie wants a gold legion theme then power to him. Everybody has their own taste and nobody has the right to restrict that. ...
    I'm absolutely with you, Pino

Everyone has his own taste and that should be respected. It's okay to dislike something and to post that, but in a respectful manner, I think.
    So the most screenies shown here mean, that the poster is proud of his setup and creation in some kind and I personally feel sad if people here are making deprecatory comments
    This could lead to no more posts from this persons and that would be a shame ...
    Instead it would be nicer to give polite suggestions for improvement.
    It's all about the "how" in respecting the feelings of others here.

Only ma 2 cents

Mi
    2011-08-25 01:24 PM
    You like my new slideshow LMAO
    Can I get chocolate chip pictures?
    2011-08-25 01:32 PM
    I think that's taking it abit too far lol
    2011-08-25 01:34 PM
    Please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm not. Just been really busy. If I get a chance on the weekend I'll make a weather widget version. If someone here doesn't do it by then.

thank you very much sir Raaj for this reply it means a lot =)

ok then... wait for that... =)

really starting to love this LS =)
    2011-08-25 01:42 PM
    Using sneakerpimp's psd
    Do u guys think I should continue?

The themeit one was a bit dark, but this one is nice.
    2011-08-25 01:45 PM
    Viber

Attached Files
    2011-08-25 01:45 PM
    Got your back bro.
    Now u need to edit the Info.plist to get the labels. The opacity is set to 0, just change it to 1.
    I forgot how to do the dock reflections. sry. maybe Alex can help here?

Western Australia?
    This is me now:

Almost satisfied, just wanna fill the space above the dock with line calendar, I tried using the line calendar from liveos but it won't work, help again?

Sorry poor guy here...
    2011-08-25 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD