It is what it is man. Everyone has a different opinion. If your gonna cut and paste people's **** and then have the balls to post it? Your gonna get kicked to the side. If gold is gonna be done (which I hope to god it doesn't) Jazz is the man to do it. I'm not taking a dig at Jazz at all. Infect I was one of the first people in line for Goldline. But it REALLY does not suit this theme at all. /end rant
    saw alot of goldline parts in it anyways, lol never saw so many diff shades of gold that didnt work
    but hey if you can't use photoshop i guess nothing better than to use chopshop
    2011-08-25 11:06 PM
    Now if I said that I would get jumped on..... but i totally agree!!

@Pinoy... there are only two people that can do Gold and Ashley is not one of them
    @Mi... its just my opinion and I am entitled to add that as is everyone else... I am not telling him not to post it, I'm just saying its sh!t!!!

Oh well time to be slated!!
    Ive got nothing to add to that statement. Pretty much agree.
    2011-08-25 11:08 PM
    so it really just an unupdated typo that says it isnt compatible? I just dont want to boot loop
    it works buddy i'm on 4.3.3 i made a boot logo for this theme the 4.2.1 thing is the lowest firmware it can be installed on so in other words 4.2.1 and up
    2011-08-25 11:08 PM
    i just rejailbroke and downloaded it iPhone 4...

nope ! but be sure that 'install cydia' is deactivated
    What did yo originally jailbreak with? I used jailbreakme.com 3 and they changed the way the files were used. Instead of moving all of the default files the just created pointers. Does the latest redsn0w do the same or something different?
    2011-08-25 11:09 PM
    so it really just an unupdated typo that says it isnt compatible? I just dont want to boot loop

i guess so....i seen that when i downloaded t but no loop for me. works fine
    2011-08-25 11:10 PM
    Leg1on 1.1 Purple by GaN-MaN

Includes:

Complete Leg1on 1.1
    Complete Leg1on 1.1 Razor
    Complete Leg1on Z Edition
    Leg1on Sch-Animated Clock
    Leg1on SS Spin ZE
    Leg1on UpperAW MP SB
    Leg1on Vert SS GaN Remix
    Leg1on Wav73-Weather_v2.1

THE WINTERBOARD THEMES ARE SLAVE THEMES. MUST HAVE THE NORMAL ONE ON TOO WITH THE PURPLE ON TOP.

Download Leg1on 1.1 - Purple

Download Leg1on Razor - Purple

Download Leg1on Z Edition - Purple

Download Leg1on Extra's - Purple

Also don't forget to hit that magic thanks button below.
    I'm a male ,but I love this color
    Great work budd!
    2011-08-25 11:12 PM
    What did yo originally jailbreak with? I used jailbreakme.com 3 and they changed the way the files were used. Instead of moving all of the default files the just created pointers. Does the latest redsn0w do the same or something different?
    redsnow 18 changed a little bit but its still not like jailbreakme.com
    2011-08-25 11:12 PM
    some extras i had laying around
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-icon11-2x.png   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-icon14-2x.png   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-icon6-2x.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-25 11:15 PM
    KnightWing: Take care bud and Good Luck in school! I just started this theme'ing thing on my phone not to long ago and im addicted to it! Lol! Im also going to school and i always catch myself looking through these forums during class hours... So concentrate and do good!

GanMan: Great Job on finishing the Purple theme! Is there anything different from what I downloaded for my wife a few days ago?
    2011-08-25 11:16 PM
    Even Miriam, who is the nicest person on here by the way, had a little dig at me for my previous comment of "NO GOLD" when he "modded" Knightwings wall!!
    Hey Pauli

I didn't meant specifically you
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-25 11:20 PM
    Jazz against every ounce of me, convinced me to give blue another try. He enticed me with a beast BG. Id be lying if I didn't admit its quickly growing on me. LOL.

2011-08-25 11:20 PM
    Jazz against every ounce of me, convinced me to give blue another try. He enticed me with a beast BG. Id be lying if I didn't admit its quickly growing on me. LOL.

Loving that tinge of red!!!
    2011-08-25 11:22 PM
    Looks Good Pinoy! So does your layout!
    2011-08-25 11:23 PM
    the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing

ANYWAYS......iAcces KB is coming along nicely

What would the keyboard look like if it had a semi transparent background like the password entry keypad on the lockscreen, would it show what is behind it?
    2011-08-25 11:30 PM
    @Raaj FX you like that cookie ss i started making for you lol
    Hi craig any update of the RipMidWeather mod to LS tks buddy
    2011-08-25 11:34 PM
    jazz against every ounce of me, convinced me to give blue another try. He enticed me with a beast bg. Id be lying if i didn't admit its quickly growing on me. Lol.

finally!!!

What would the keyboard look like if it had a semi transparent background like the password entry keypad on the lockscreen, would it show what is behind it?

never tried that
    2011-08-25 11:35 PM
    I for myself like gold very much
    And it could fit Legion, too imao

Thanky Ashley for giving an impression how it could look like

Mi
    2011-08-25 11:36 PM

like this.....lol looks like crap! its showing the original iacces KB backbround

....inserts bookmark here so i can get some stuff done. be back later
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-25 at 11:44 PM.
    2011-08-25 11:42 PM
    Dadyajie no we need someone more compotent in coding to make it happen
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-25 11:44 PM
    the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing

ANYWAYS......iAcces KB is coming along nicely

Hey DC

That's a really nice keyboard
    Could you do it for CK, too?

Mi
    2011-08-25 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD