Dadyajie no we need someone more compotent in coding to make it happen
    Tks buddy
    2011-08-25 10:48 PM
    Jazz against every ounce of me, convinced me to give blue another try. He enticed me with a beast BG. Id be lying if I didn't admit its quickly growing on me. LOL.

Hello Pino

Yes, the little red inside is just sweet!
    Reminds me a little of XHD, what I totally love
    Great setup as allways, John

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-25 10:48 PM
    By request...not the best graphic designer, that's for sure!

2011-08-25 11:01 PM
    Jazz against every ounce of me, convinced me to give blue another try. He enticed me with a beast BG. Id be lying if I didn't admit its quickly growing on me. LOL.

suddenly, i have the urge to play the bongos, have no musical talent, but wanna play the bongos ;-)

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2011-08-25 11:03 PM
    My set up for a record 2 weeks. thanks to K and Bars for making this possible. And all the modders also. OK i know now ive posted in the wrong thread. but dont know how to undo it.. ENJOY ANYWAY.
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-img_0248.png  
    Last edited by iphoneniall123; 2011-08-25 at 11:16 PM.
    2011-08-25 11:05 PM
    By request...not the best graphic designer, that's for sure!

Lol what do you mean? those look great!

In other news, we just learned today that Irene is headed in our direction and we aren't prepared for it at all Its already raining like bullets
    2011-08-25 11:06 PM
    My set up for a record 2 weeks, thanks to K and Bars and all the modders who made it possible.
    Lokks awesome bro but i think you posted it in the wrong thread lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-25 11:07 PM
    My set up for a record 2 weeks, thanks to K and Bars and all the modders who made it possible.

Could you share that setup?
    2011-08-25 11:09 PM
    Heey ! first i would like to say that this theme is the best theme I have ever seen. Secondly I would like to ask a few questions. I do know hot to change loading screens but where do I SSH to to change the icons?? Also how can I change the dock and statusbar? I saw a nice dock on the forums but can't find it if someone could repost the nicest dock and statusbar it would be greatly appreciated.. THANKS SO MUCH!
    2011-08-25 11:12 PM
    Now if I said that I would get jumped on..... but i totally agree!!

@Pinoy... there are only two people that can do Gold and Ashley is not one of them
    @Mi... its just my opinion and I am entitled to add that as is everyone else... I am not telling him not to post it, I'm just saying its sh!t!!!

Oh well time to be slated!!
    I agree Paul, that wall looks sh!te, and most of the icons are mine, i don't call cut and paste modding, more like plagiarism....lol...he is doing it to wind peeps up, nothing more.
    I suggest that all of us ignore it and carry on.
    There is no one likes the gold themes more than me but i agree strongly that it does not suit every theme especially this one.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-25 11:15 PM
    Lokks awesome bro but i think you posted it in the wrong thread lol
    I no bro, been switching between the 2 themes so much, i lost track. lol
    2011-08-25 11:18 PM
    I'm not sure what everyone is getting worked up for..it's just a screenshot..she didn't say "Gold mod by me" or Anything like that...and there's no download link....it's a picture people O_o. If I posted a screenshot with pieces of five themes, it's just a screenshot. She claimed no credit for anything..she just showed a picture and people overreacted..I personally think it's kinda funny
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-25 11:25 PM
    A little play with a gradient....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-08-25 at 11:37 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-25 11:26 PM
    A little play with a gradient....

That's smexy
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-08-25 at 11:44 PM.
    2011-08-25 11:28 PM
    the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing

ANYWAYS......iAcces KB is coming along nicely

yeah i agree to it's Mi... hope this one also have exactly the same for CK... please make one for CK.....
    2011-08-25 11:35 PM
    That's smexy
    Yeah i thought so too, i didn't take it down either, must have been a little too risque...oh dear....

Image shack removed it..lol..WTF....
    2011-08-25 11:38 PM
    All this talk of ram. Maybe some if these tips may help speed but avail mem I don't think it make a big diff. When u was running db themes I started showing mem in my statusbar that's when I noticed mine always round down to giver between 60-80. After restrings of course 340 or so but after while back down and that's even with limited apps running. So I restored and went stick for a week while in vacation. I can report the same thing happened on stock as well. Unless I have a bad phone which I doubt. So the best solution for me is to not show the memory in my statusbar so then I won't know how low it gets.
    2011-08-25 11:40 PM
    Yeah i thought so too, i didn't take it down either, must have been a little too risque...oh dear....

Image shack removed it..lol..WTF....
    Edited my post lol
    2011-08-25 11:44 PM
    Thank you has Ramses for its help

2011-08-25 11:45 PM
    All this talk of ram. Maybe some if these tips may help speed but avail mem I don't think it make a big diff. When u was running db themes I started showing mem in my statusbar that's when I noticed mine always round down to giver between 60-80. After restrings of course 340 or so but after while back down and that's even with limited apps running. So I restored and went stick for a week while in vacation. I can report the same thing happened on stock as well. Unless I have a bad phone which I doubt. So the best solution for me is to not show the memory in my statusbar so then I won't know how low it gets.
    Yes, it goes down as you use widgets and open apps..however, these methods maximize the amount you can get when freeing memory.
    2011-08-25 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD