After an hour since da"S"master agreed to comp the Pink Color Mod, this is where im at.

Nice CK, suck at coding so thaz good
    A;ready done wit half of bundles
    2011-08-26 11:58 AM
    Nice CK, suck at coding so thaz good
    A;ready done wit half of bundles
    wait a minute bro, which files are u doing?? im doing all of the ones included in my purple mod... =S
    2011-08-26 12:07 PM
    wait a minute bro, which files are u doing?? im doing all of the ones included in my purple mod... =S
    Me too. Will be doing Z edition and Razor and some mods. Was jus talkin bout main theme in that post
    2011-08-26 12:08 PM
    Me too. Will be doing Z edition and Razor and some mods. Was jus talkin bout main theme in that post
    oh sh*t... i finished z and some of main already... damn... i think imma stop this comp... i gotta leave work in 10 mintues... dammit... lol. u win this round bro. hahaha. I'll stick to orange and yellow. lol.
    btw, wat color number were u using?? i was playing with #ff00cc.
    2011-08-26 12:10 PM
    Dam i mite end up using pink

oh sh*t... i finished z and some of main already... damn... i think imma stop this comp... i gotta leave work in 10 mintues... dammit... lol. u win this round bro. hahaha. I'll stick to orange and yellow. lol.
    btw, wat color number were u using?? i was playing with #ff00cc.
    IDK just moved bar to +104 from blue, came out pretty good.
    But if I had to take a guess itd be ff0078
    Yaay i win lol
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-08-26 at 12:17 PM.
    2011-08-26 12:11 PM
    I dunno if there's a default size but the one i use (90 x 40) fits nicely.

To change it, go to //System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone and look for your carrier (ISP) and replace FSO_Carrier.png & Default_Carrier.png

thank you very much sir will try it later after work =)
    2011-08-26 12:18 PM
    Dam i mite end up using pink

IDK just moved bar to +104 from blue, came out pretty good.
    Yaay i win lol
    Lol nice.

Oh wait a minute... ur just using Hue... -.-
    i was doing a full color overlay... did the psd images too... there's like 23 u need to change just for the loading screen psd... ah well man. lol. i'll redo my pink later on when i get time.

we had a good hour bro. :hi5:
    2011-08-26 12:18 PM
    Ya I kno dnt wry did color overlay as well
    2011-08-26 12:20 PM
    loving the G-Man vs S Master comp Good on you guys its good to read.
    Master Gman, mooking forward to the pink
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-26 12:22 PM
    Lol nice.

Oh wait a minute... ur just using Hue... -.-
    i was doing a full color overlay... did the psd images too... there's like 23 u need to change just for the loading screen psd... ah well man. lol. i'll redo my pink later on when i get time.

we had a good hour bro. :hi5:
    hi5 lol i feel stupid bout the color overlay. Turned out the code was there. Edited post
    2011-08-26 12:23 PM
    Beautiful, can you share it pleaase. Thanks
    Can u share ur messages/bitesms icon? I can't seem to find it here. Thank u if u can
    2011-08-26 12:24 PM
    As for everyone else. This wasn't a full on angry serious competition. lol.

This was for fun and im pretty happy. i had a blast. lol. it sounds weird that i had fun making everything pink for the last hour but its true. lol.

im sure da"S"master had fun too and is still having fun.
    2011-08-26 12:25 PM
    As for everyone else. This wasn't a full on angry serious competition. lol.

This was for fun and im pretty happy. i had a blast. lol. it sounds weird that i had fun making everything pink for the last hour but its true. lol.

im sure da"S"master had fun too and is still having fun.
    Same here. Good times. Remember them like they just happened an hour ago
    2011-08-26 12:27 PM
    Open reaponse to pm. I hear you bro. And I feel for you. I've been in tough times myself. Im in tough times bow, I will be in tough times in the future. To me this thread is about giving back to those less fortunate. Not to claim we are less fortunate. There us always someone worse off. But what if everybody turned to this thread with their plight? I guarantee there is people reading this thread with worse problems. But they still have internet and I assume an Idevice or going to school which is alot more then ppl literally starving to death with no hope who don't even know what an internet is.

I applaud the folks who help you maybe they are bigger then me. I will give my cash to the dude off the freeway who never had a chance at college and never even seen an iphone
    Here is my 2 cents. I agree 100% on helping the less fortunate. The charity here is a worthy one. There are many others. Z asked to donate to the cause noted here or any worthy cause.
    I have no idea who PMed you but I donated to a member here who expressed his plight on the forum for 2 reasons. He has a family with a child and they are worried about basic necessities. 2nd, he noted the efforts he was going to raise money. He was selling his belongings to get what his family needed. He owned his situation and was doing what needed to be done. He deserves help as much as anyone.

All charities can be worthy so long as the $ are going to help and not salaries.

Here is my 2 cents. I agree 100% on helping the less fortunate. The charity here is a worthy one. There are many others. Z asked to donate to the cause noted here or any worthy cause.
    I have no idea who PMed you but I donated to a member here who expressed his plight on the forum for 2 reasons. He has a family with a child and they are worried about basic necessities. 2nd, he noted the efforts he was going to raise money. He was selling his belongings to get what his family needed. He owned his situation and was doing what needed to be done. He deserves help as much as anyone.

All charities can be worthy so long as the $ are going to help and not salaries.
    One more comment. The person I donated to use the open forum, not a pm. People who pm me for money will not anything. IMHO, an open request allows one to decide on there own. I am nit suggesting we start a thread for members to ask for help.
    A pm is an intrusion and someone who does not know me is trying to pray on my guilt.

Just my thoughts which really are worth less than 2 cents.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-08-26 at 12:32 PM.
    2011-08-26 12:27 PM
    Can someone please remake this overlay.png for me? I would like the two boxes with rivets (on left and right) exactly positioned as they are, except I don't want the blue rectangle piece down the center--if that makes sense? Basically, just the two boxes without the center. Thanks...

*EDIT: Or maybe just make the center transparent?

2011-08-26 12:51 PM
    ohhhh yehhhhh

** sits back and waits patiently

I know the colour mods are time consuming as i done 5 different colours for Redline
    Hi Magik, did you release the 5 different colours for Redline? So far I have seen Blueline and Greenline.. if you have the other colors, can I get them from you? I can show you my proof of purchase if you want. Thank you
    2011-08-26 12:53 PM
    Can someone please remake this overlay.png for me? I would like the two boxes with rivets (on left and right) exactly positioned as they are, except I don't want the blue rectangle piece down the center--if that makes sense? Basically, just the two boxes without the center. Thanks...

*EDIT: Or maybe just make the center transparent?

How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-zspf60.png  
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2011-08-26 at 01:04 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-26 01:02 PM

Come bring some of that killer stuff to 3VO man! I need to see a new LS from you...I always love your work!!

2011-08-26 01:15 PM
    Hi Magik, did you release the 5 different colours for Redline? So far I have seen Blueline and Greenline.. if you have the other colors, can I get them from you? I can show you my proof of purchase if you want. Thank you
    Yeh i done Greenline, Blueline, Orangeline, Purpleline, Whiteline, Pinkline

email me unseenmagik"at"me.com
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-26 01:18 PM
    How's this?
    Thank you for trying, GUNNY.

However, it leaves my SB looking like this:

I would like it to look like this, just with the center being transparent (like waverley's boxes), so more of the wall is revealed:

2011-08-26 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD