Sits in corner hopes for MAX to drop HIS sik mod on us and that too SOON :P
    Soon working on itxDIll put up a screenie in a few and show you where Im at
    2011-08-27 04:06 AM
    Love your lockscreens bro and this is no different looks sweet bro can't wait bro and thank you.
    there are little bit different look,missing clock,sunset and sunrise....i like that widget,and i do like to have them on my lockscreen,but the thing is that widget when it is UPDATE the weather,,,,,,,,and the screen just blank for 1 or 2 second ,that why......

i been spend lot time try to soft it out that little problem,but it is still same,maybe have to speand some more time ....

this one not problem at all for me,,,,,,,just work great.

will add credit when i posted it....
    2011-08-27 04:07 AM
    Congrats Moose Wow that's a big boy! Almost 9lbs
    Thanks! Lol yeah he is and I was 9lbs 10oz when I was born lol
    2011-08-27 04:09 AM
    Thats what Im talkin bout!!Fire it up bro..........I cant wait to get DW get better and go nuts(ifile and notepad are ok but sik of resprings)

Looks amazing bro nice work
    thank you bro,your new LC and SB so sick,i just been look at your video
    2011-08-27 04:10 AM
    This is my Leg1on Weather SS

Thanks to Pinoy for the PSD and Waverley73 for SS code (a bit modded by me)

Download Leg1on Sch-Weather SS

I put my "famous" Word-Clock in the statusbar and layout used is the default 4x4

To change weather info open Wallpaper.html and search line: var locale = "SPXX0190" and replace with your code found HERE

-------------------
    Looks great bro!
    2011-08-27 04:18 AM
    Afternoon/Evening/Morning yall

Top or bottom placement?

Can't decide right now. Almost done though. Gotta work the font and a bit more with the animation for the progress loader but should be up soon. Just don't know which way to go

2011-08-27 04:37 AM
    Ok so heres where Im at...........

2011-08-27 04:41 AM
    I can also go another way and have the SS up top with the animated progress loader under and the clock/date and touch buttons under that? Damn I hate options. Thought I'd ask before I start changing too many things around ya know lol
    2011-08-27 04:43 AM

Top or bottom placement?

Can't decide right now. Almost done though. Gotta work the font and a bit more with the animation for the progress loader but should be up soon. Just don't know which way to go

DB seriously this^^ is gonna be my LS for a long time bro.........just wanted to put that out therexD
    2011-08-27 04:43 AM
    I can also go another way and have the SS up top with the animated progress loader under and the clock/date and touch buttons under that? Damn I hate options. Thought I'd ask before I start changing too many things around ya know lol
    Which one is the most ram friendly?
    2011-08-27 04:45 AM

Thats looking real good dude. Almost might make me move my icons around to run on SB lol
    My SB is always minimal. Got text weather running and full 5x5 icons thats it....
    2011-08-27 04:48 AM

Do you think this will be ready by tonight? Looks sick as hell

In the meantime, I'll be using this as a wallpaper ..jk
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-27 04:52 AM
    DB seriously this^^ is gonna be my LS for a long time bro.........just wanted to put that out therexD
    Thanks Max!! but you didnt really help me decide lol
    Knowing Durben? Both probably take virtually no RAM tbh haha
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    All of them dude
    None of my interactive locks suck much ram. Without any remove BG and a wallpaper html running on my SB with this lock I'm at 286mb free.
    Obviously drops the more apps I run. This has zero lag using Bite quick reply/compose on the lockscreen if that helps you too.

Knowing Durben? Both probably take virtually no RAM tbh haha
    LOL thanks brother. Just finished writing basically that...
    2011-08-27 04:54 AM

Top or bottom placement?

I prefer the bottom,FWIW.

Missed. I like this idea even better.
    2011-08-27 05:04 AM
    Do you think this will be ready by tonight? Looks sick as hell

In the meantime, I'll be using this as a wallpaper ..jk
    Lol heres the thing Id rather have the BG work as the weather icons instead of an SS I think that would be way better so Im working on making that happen but yes as soon as Im done will be posted
    2011-08-27 05:08 AM
    does anyone has the shrink fix my wallpapericonshadow its not in place .its slented to the right a lil,please link me to it,thanks
    2011-08-27 05:09 AM
    This is what I was talking about in my second post.

Jeez, I gotta stop soon, got six versions right now in my witerboard......
    2011-08-27 05:19 AM

i honestly think this way wld be sick.... the buttons under the ss

This is what I was talking about in my second post.

Jeez, I gotta stop soon, got six versions right now in my witerboard......

YEEEEEPPPP! thats it

hey durben did you fix the time area so that the image dont get stretched.....so screws can be put on the corners?
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-27 at 05:23 AM.
    2011-08-27 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD