Afternoon/Evening/Morning yall

Top or bottom placement?

Can't decide right now. Almost done though. Gotta work the font and a bit more with the animation for the progress loader but should be up soon. Just don't know which way to go

I like the arrows and clock up high. I think you should space out clock and arrows equally between the status bar and image frame. Hot!
    2011-08-27 06:06 AM
    Seriously tho that looks sick. Think im jumping on board the red and blue train.
    Hey I meant to tell you your LS with this theme is pretty bad *** bro. Sorry I just started playing the other day. I'm a bit late but I like it.
    2011-08-27 06:07 AM
    Ok so heres where Im at...........

Crazy HOT!

I may need your PSD so I can stretch out your name plate so the iWeather widget can be added.

This is what I was talking about in my second post.

Jeez, I gotta stop soon, got six versions right now in my witerboard......
    Pretty slick. I bet the arrow feed works better down low for easier handheld use.
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-08-27 at 06:11 AM.
    2011-08-27 06:09 AM
    Hey I meant to tell you your LS with this theme is pretty bad *** bro. Sorry I just started playing the other day. I'm a bit late but I like it.
    Thanks dude. Hope the Jazzman will be posting some goodies soon, need to complete this Red and blue setup
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 2011-08-27 at 06:16 AM.
    2011-08-27 06:12 AM
    Finally all set up on this bad boy with Red/Blue. Diggin it. Thanks to Sensei for some BG action and my boy Pa1n for LS.

Gotta have red
    Nice job
    2011-08-27 06:12 AM
    Finally all set up on this bad boy with Red/Blue. Diggin it. Thanks to Sensei for some BG action and my boy Pa1n for LS.

Nice!

Do you have a full blue set of icons that you'd be willing to pass my way?
    2011-08-27 06:16 AM
    Thanks dude. Can the Jazzman will be posting some goodies soon, need to complete this Red and blue setup
    Ya for sure I believe he is. Stuff is hot off the presses today. I have tweaked everything but his BG is the base to the entire thing. Hit him up and I will send you everything that I got into it. Just tweaked this dock. Start here and work up. One sec.

You want me to send you my lovely ladies? I cant post them because I will get railed.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-08-27 at 06:20 AM.
    2011-08-27 06:17 AM
    This is my Leg1on Weather SS

Thanks to Pinoy for the PSD and Waverley73 for SS code (a bit modded by me)

Download Leg1on Sch-Weather SS

I put my "famous" Word-Clock in the statusbar and layout used is the default 4x4

To change weather info open Wallpaper.html and search line: var locale = "SPXX0190" and replace with your code found HERE

-------------------
    Damn dude. You have a **** ton of sweet lockscreens on Deviant buddy. I mad a half *** mod of this one. Now if I can find a way to make the image select from camera roll as I photoshopped her in then I'd be a star. But you know me. I'm an art guy and my coding background is just about changing a color. Lol. Still not bad for a non coding SOB like me. Lol.

2011-08-27 06:17 AM
    Damn dude. You have a **** ton of sweet lockscreens on Deviant buddy. I mad a half *** mod of this one. Now if I can find a way to make the image select from camera roll as I photoshopped her in then I'd be a star. But you know me. I'm an art guy and my coding background is just about changing a color. Lol. Still not bad for a non coding SOB like me. Lol.

Nice and clean!

Beauty of a smile there too!
    2011-08-27 06:22 AM
    Nice!

Do you have a full blue set of icons that you'd be willing to pass my way?
    Hey John, Ya for sure bro. Cool thing is I can just post the Bundles here since this theme is free. Want me to zip the Folders and Bundles. To be honest I didn't do that many of them on this theme. Just made 10 or so and changed hue on a couple. Rest are from thread. You are welcome to them though my friend.

I misunderstood you brudda. No I don't have a full blue set. I just sprinkled a couple blue in on each page. Stuck to dark on the rest. Your welcome to whatever though
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-08-27 at 06:30 AM.
    2011-08-27 06:23 AM
    Damn. This thread should get a world record for the most mods posted. Geez!

Nice and clean!

Beauty of a smile there too!
    Thanks. One of my two girls. I'd post my 19 year old but then most of you would stalk her. Lmao.
    Last edited by zausser; 2011-08-27 at 06:29 AM.
    2011-08-27 06:27 AM
    Ya for sure I believe he is. Stuff is hot off the presses today. I have tweaked everything but his BG is the base to the entire thing. Hit him up and I will send you everything that I got into it. Just tweaked this dock. Start here and work up. One sec.

You want me to send you my lovely ladies? I cant post them because I will get railed.
    Yes please

Hit up my email bro !!

Time to start remaking my stuff red.

I'll wait till Jazz posts it publicly. I hate bugging him for stuff lol.

Clean as hell !!

That would be a cool slideshow
    2011-08-27 06:29 AM
    Wack. I follow this thread.

Ditch those icon labels dude. Would look way cleaner.
    Thanks for tip man! Hey, do you know how to put an outline around text in CSS?
    2011-08-27 06:31 AM
    Yes please

Hit up my email bro !!

Time to start remaking my stuff red.

I'll wait till Jazz posts it publicly. I hate bugging him for stuff lol.

Clean as hell !!

That would be a cool slideshow
    Cool give me a bit and I'll gather up all my ladies.
    2011-08-27 06:32 AM
    Thanks for tip man! Hey, do you know how to put an outline around text in CSS?
    An outline huh what do you need it for ?
    2011-08-27 06:43 AM
    Okay. Fine. Just cause I love them both equal. Don't get any bright ideas. Just saying

2011-08-27 06:48 AM
    one of the many different setups I have for this theme. I want to thanks all the modders and themers for all the awsome widgets and also Max for the many of your widgets that I use.

2011-08-27 06:49 AM
    An outline huh what do you need it for ?
    In my previous screenshot, the clock is white and I want to turn it blue, but I need an outline on it so that it can still be read easily.
    2011-08-27 06:59 AM
    one of the many different setups I have for this theme. I want to thanks all the modders and themers for all the awsome widgets and also Max for the many of your widgets that I use.

Kinda want that lock
    2011-08-27 07:03 AM
    Kinda want that lock
    hehe, that's the LS Max posted in the Redline thread, you can download it from there but here's the frame for you Raaj .
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-frame.png  
    2011-08-27 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD