what did you have n mind...?
    Not sure! Was wanting my name but in a style that could be used with most themes!! Really like the punisher so maybe a skul type logo??open to ideas?

This ok? I did not use blue gradient cuz I think due to its small size, it would not stand out. Try this and see?

Edit: or this?

Thanks lao3hero! Really appreciated!! Will give them a try! :-)
    Last edited by daddykool; 2011-08-27 at 01:09 PM.
    2011-08-27 12:59 PM
    This is a stupid question but how can I change max pains new widget to display Celsius rather than Fahrenheit Tia
    In Wallpaper.html

Find : url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";//*** TO CHANGE TO FAHRENHEIT: place a space after the u: forecastrss?u=c&p=" *//

Change for : url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";//*** TO CHANGE TO FAHRENHEIT: place a space after the u: forecastrss?u=c&p=" *//

In Sources/yahooWeather.js

Find : url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=" //u=Farenheit, because accuWeather sucks

Change for : url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=" //u=Farenheit, because accuWeather sucks

My setup with Celsius

Last edited by Ramses2; 2011-08-27 at 01:13 PM.
    2011-08-27 01:11 PM

You want me to send you my lovely ladies? I cant post them because I will get railed.
    Hmmm. Lovely ladies, a link would be great!
    Anyone else disagree. Please.
    2011-08-27 01:14 PM
    Hmmm. Lovely ladies, a link would be great!
    Anyone else disagree. Please.
    40mb of beauties
    2011-08-27 01:15 PM
    Credit to Ian Nicol for the original codes/weather and clock,Sheff(I used the script from the analog clock he posted in LiveOs)Thanks to KnightWing for the detective work and of course Ed and Zero for the awesome spinners that I chopped out of their mod(sorry guys had to use those spinners they were to cool not tolol)Also to Them3this was his idea that made me do this............use iconoclasm 6x5 and shrink at 66-80% scale also you can change the name at the bottom in the html the same way as my Center SS Mod.........the full screen weather icons look awesome enjoy yall

Leg1on Analog Weather.zip
    I love this mod, but can you make it on 5x5? I tried to do that on 5x5 but its a bit off and it shows the labels...
    2011-08-27 01:28 PM
    This is me, im likeing it BUT

image host

COULD SOMEONE suggest a background?? im lost i wanna Leg1on this up but not sure what to put in...any ideas???
    2011-08-27 01:30 PM
    yes SCHNEDI are you gonna be able to share that rainbow colored image we see in ur screenshots????????
    I think not ....I try to PM him and nothing ....also in thread nothing

Heres the download for the lockscreen.
    Theres a 24hr.html for 24hr clock. Just remove the 24hr part and delete the Original LockBackground.html.

Ill post tomorrow how you can customize the transitions.

10 pic slideshow, you can add you own to the folder named 1.png to 10.png (Landscape orientation work best.

Download Leg1on 1nteractive SS Lock.theme.rar

Don't really care if ya hit the thanks, its appreciated but keep in mind if you don't and ask me for help with it later I may not jump on so quick....

BIG THANKS to dc for the help with images to use for set up. Give him a shout out and a thanks when hes around
    Thanks for sharing with us bro!
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-08-27 at 01:43 PM.
    2011-08-27 01:38 PM
    Anyone any good with html that can help i need to add a wallpaper but cant seem to get it to work tia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-27 01:50 PM
    Search for var isCelsius = in the Wallpaper.html, change false to true, ignore PLEASE DONT TOUCH THIS OPTION, I just changed it on mine.

Tried it, still didn't change
    Did you remove the lines marked with a red?
    I have tried now n works for me.

Put this and tell me is it good?

LS_LEG1ON_St12.html.rar
    Last edited by stratnik; 2011-08-27 at 01:59 PM.
    2011-08-27 01:52 PM
    Credit to Ian Nicol for the original codes/weather and clock,Sheff(I used the script from the analog clock he posted in LiveOs)Thanks to KnightWing for the detective work and of course Ed and Zero for the awesome spinners that I chopped out of their mod(sorry guys had to use those spinners they were to cool not tolol)Also to Them3this was his idea that made me do this............use iconoclasm 6x5 and shrink at 66-80% scale also you can change the name at the bottom in the html the same way as my Center SS Mod.........the full screen weather icons look awesome enjoy yall

Leg1on Analog Weather.zip
    Bro this is the best and most beautiful SB that I ever seen
    2011-08-27 01:57 PM
    Bro this is the best and most beautiful SB that I ever seen
    Can anybody do some green for that analog mod
    2011-08-27 02:02 PM
    Hey raaj. This should be the new one. I made time smaller and changed the graphic a bit.

maybe too blue? maybe

Code:
    color: 0000ff
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black;

and for requests, this is my simple rainbow dock

hope you like :P
    2011-08-27 02:21 PM
    one of the many different setups I have for this theme. I want to thanks all the modders and themers for all the awsome widgets and also Max for the many of your widgets that I use.

Bro, your LS setup looks kewl!!! Could ya pls share the overlay for the LS...I have the original one posted by Max in Redline but it doesn't sit well with Leg1on! TIA!
    2011-08-27 02:21 PM
    Finally all set up on this bad boy with Red/Blue. Diggin it. Thanks to Sensei for some BG action and my boy Pa1n for LS.

Ahhhhh!!!! Beauty!!! I see screw docky flow! Is about time you show your talent around here!!!
    2011-08-27 02:24 PM
    Hey Max, trying to use your analog clock on the lock screen, changed the wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html...but the clock hands are left on the springboard...any suggestion would be appreciated.
    2011-08-27 02:24 PM
    here are some free icons i had on my pc..
    save your fav. icon or download them here

ps: max pain, your newest mod is so damn cool! thanks!!

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-cydia.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-mail1.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-notes.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-cydia2.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-ipod.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-ipod2.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-mail.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-ipod4.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-camera.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-clock.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-sms.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-twitter.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-ipod1.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-youtube.pngLeg1on FREE Charity Release.-5.png

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz
    2011-08-27 02:42 PM
    Seriously tho that looks sick. Think im jumping on board the red and blue train.
    NOT A TRAIN BUT YOU CAN JUMP IN!!!
    2011-08-27 02:42 PM

maybe too blue? maybe

Code:

Thank you. Could you also share the rainbow status bar too?
    2011-08-27 02:45 PM

maybe too blue? maybe

Code:

Ok where do i put rainbow dock lol tia

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2011-08-27 02:48 PM
    sure, StatusBar rainbow

Ok where do i put rainbow dock lol tia
    Bundles/com.apple.springboard

rename it to [email protected]
    2011-08-27 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD