Ok peeps,
    i have done a Backboard skin for those that use it.
    There are two set's of buttons in the zip file, you choose which ones you prefer....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ag763m
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-28 06:26 PM
    @Durben

Yea bro it stretches the wall out and looks very blurry using that code..
    I know. It uses the thumbnail so the clarity is lost.
    You can try using larger than 640x960 images and save them then use the code.
    The thumb is a bit bigger.
    The only other way around this is using a tweak for cpbitmap conversion that will add the HomeBackground.jpg full size image into the springboard folder.
    I had it and deleted it cause it does funny things with images.
    I blame apple those a$$holes

Ok peeps,
    There are two set's of buttons in the zip file, you choose which ones you prefer....

Download Backboard.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Luvrly Rick!!
    Awesome work as usual
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-08-28 at 06:39 PM.
    2011-08-28 06:36 PM
    Great high quality work..typical Jazz stuff=Top Notch.... Ric your Pm BOx is full Sir looks like it is a tough world for the popular..

Ok peeps,

Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-28 06:47 PM
    MaxPa1nintheass's sweet analog weather mod this morning. I have passed it to dexy for sexy images.

Small disclaimer n hopefully not a buzzkill. The images don't rotate like a ss. The HTML just chooses 1 of 3 images at random everytime it runs. So if you have the same weather all day and you haveNt resprung dint be concerned if it hasn't changed images. Best I can do for now, maybe we need a gold title. Blue titles still have alot to learn or contribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314550104.508351.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314550113.393285.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314550122.612812.jpg  
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 2011-08-28 at 07:19 PM.
    2011-08-28 06:50 PM
    Hi Craig tks aton for the Overlay
    2011-08-28 06:52 PM
    My style on CHG128 lockscreen,
    changed a few images and blended red/blue together....

Hi Jazzman, great mod you got there! Would love to have it on my phone so any chance of sharing it?
    Btw could you help me make a Folder Enhancer BG for this Legion theme? Your options maybe a red and blue ones will be nice with the Legion logo.. TIA
    2011-08-28 06:53 PM
    Hi Craig tks aton for the Overlay
    No worries bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-28 06:55 PM
    Finally got weather image sorted and added a touch of red here and there, mixed up the wifi and the signals too...

I know I am bringing up this LS again, but it is amazing. Please share and the ladies will be fine as is
    2011-08-28 06:58 PM
    This is me now, thanks to Waverley, Durben, Jazz, zro and all Leg1ona1res!

MaxPa1nintheass's sweet analog weather mod this morning. I have passed it to dexy for sexy images.

Small disclaimer n hopefully not a buzzkill. The images don't rotate like a ss. The HTML just chooses 1 of 3 images at random everytime it runs. So if you have the same weather all day and you have resprung dint be concerned if it hasn't changed images. Best I can do for now, maybe we need a gold title. Blue titles still have alot to learn or contribute.
    Lol so true
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314550830.830568.jpg  
    2011-08-28 06:59 PM
    Slight edit but no worries it happens alot
    alrighty then
    2011-08-28 07:09 PM
    Ok peeps,

Sweet Backboard skin Rick thanks for sharing
    2011-08-28 07:09 PM
    I have some icon requests:

Need for speed hot pursuit
    Need for speed shift
    Need for speed undercover
    Download Manager Pro
    WiFiFoFum
    AirServer

TIA
    2011-08-28 07:13 PM
    I know. It uses the thumbnail so the clarity is lost.
    You can try using larger than 640x960 images and save them then use the code.
    The thumb is a bit bigger.
    The only other way around this is using a tweak for cpbitmap conversion that will add the HomeBackground.jpg full size image into the springboard folder.
    I had it and deleted it cause it does funny things with images.
    I blame apple those a$$holes

Luvrly Rick!!
    Awesome work as usual
    No worries man...I blame apple as well!!

I'll just keep pulling wall from folder, not to big a deal

Doing sbsetting toggle requests now...can't remember who requested them but I havent forgot
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-28 at 07:15 PM.
    2011-08-28 07:13 PM
    Anyone know what the latest on the Leg1on icons from K is?

He had mentioned they were going to be released yesterday... Didn't see them.
    2011-08-28 07:20 PM
    Anyone know what the latest on the Leg1on icons from K is?

He had mentioned they were going to be released yesterday... Didn't see them.

i was wondering same thing....he said on twitter he was releasing after work last night, but don't see in leg1on dev folder and haven't seen any updates from his tweets

hey dc i have a list of sbsettings toggles for you;
    ringer, iconlock, prevent sleep, firewall ip, uafaker, push, rotation, SDM, Vib Silent, Vibrate, InvertColors if you can tia!

are any of these "Always On" toggles...?
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-28 at 07:33 PM.
    2011-08-28 07:30 PM
    Patience is a virtue
    2011-08-28 07:35 PM
    8-2 lol
    2011-08-28 07:36 PM
    8-2 lol
    Its amazing cant believe they scored 2 tho lol ruined my day LMAO
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-28 07:37 PM
    i was wondering same thing....he said on twitter he was releasing after work last night, but don't see in leg1on dev folder and haven't seen any updates from his tweets

are any of these "Always On" toggles...?
    No sir on/off
    2011-08-28 07:38 PM

Small disclaimer n hopefully not a buzzkill. The images don't rotate like a ss. The HTML just chooses 1 of 3 images at random everytime it runs. So if you have the same weather all day and you haveNt resprung dint be concerned if it hasn't changed images. Best I can do for now, maybe we need a gold title. Blue titles still have alot to learn or contribute.
    This also will look good with limited code ,but if someone can do for SS that would be nice
    BTW ....dont receive mail yet from you....
    2011-08-28 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD