Just purchased Shrink and my phone keeps going into respring. I uninstalled everything I can think of that may conflict with it. Has anyone had this issue with it conflicting with something else installed or what can be causing this? Thanks
    2011-08-28 07:47 PM
    The only other way around this is using a tweak for cpbitmap conversion that will add the HomeBackground.jpg full size image into the springboard folder.
    Use Wallpaper JPEGifier for that...
    2011-08-28 07:48 PM
    I know. It uses the thumbnail so the clarity is lost.
    You can try using larger than 640x960 images and save them then use the code.
    The thumb is a bit bigger.
    The only other way around this is using a tweak for cpbitmap conversion that will add the HomeBackground.jpg full size image into the springboard folder.
    I had it and deleted it cause it does funny things with images.
    I blame apple those a$$holes

Luvrly Rick!!
    Awesome work as usual

Is it called Wallpaper JPEGifier?
    2011-08-28 07:48 PM
    8:2 is hard.. I think they never got before 8.. isn't it?
    2011-08-28 07:57 PM
    Its amazing cant believe they scored 2 tho lol ruined my day LMAO

United just gave them some charity, something to take back with them I guess, lol
    Wicked game though!
    2011-08-28 07:59 PM
    Is it called Wallpaper JPEGifier?
    Ya but its not that great.
    Deleted from my phone. If using the Lock version to set your chosen lockscreen photo it also sets it somehow on the wallpaper and when you click a folder it shows up as the background around the folder. Its annoying, at least to me anyway, I know enough to just stick the png into the theme folder and use it that way. Maybe easier for others to use this tweak though
    2011-08-28 08:01 PM
    2011-08-28 08:02 PM
    Ya but its not that great.
    Deleted from my phone. If using the Lock version to set your chosen lockscreen photo it also sets it somehow on the wallpaper and when you click a folder it shows up as the background around the folder. Its annoying, at least to me anyway, I know enough to just stick the png into the theme folder and use it that way. Maybe easier for others to use this tweak though
    You only had trouble with the lockscreen version?
    2011-08-28 08:05 PM
    This one? this is the only reason I still have iAcces

That is actually dope as fuk! Even though I'm not ingo Xmen, Thats one hell of a unique keyboard!
    2011-08-28 08:05 PM
    Just purchased Shrink and my phone keeps going into respring. I uninstalled everything I can think of that may conflict with it. Has anyone had this issue with it conflicting with something else installed or what can be causing this? Thanks

ive seen a few peeps here having this same issue but haven see anyone post a fix or the tweaks causing the issues..? im on 4.3.3 and havent had any problems with shrink.

sorry i couldnt be more help.....ANYONE KNOW OF ANY TWEAKS THAT CONFLICTS WITH SHRINK??
    2011-08-28 08:11 PM
    ive seen a few peeps here having this same issue but haven see anyone post a fix or the tweaks causing the issues..? im on 4.3.3 and havent had any problems with shrink.

sorry i couldnt be more help.....ANYONE KNOW OF ANY TWEAKS THAT CONFLICTS WITH SHRINK??
    Thanks anyway. Hopefully someone has found and can post it or one is found soon. Are there any other alternatives to shrink icons?
    2011-08-28 08:14 PM
    Dexy. It was stuck in my outbox. Now u probably got it twice
    2011-08-28 08:15 PM

This guy says shrink conflicts with lockinfo, maybe it's vise-versa?

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1025545

Thanks anyway. Hopefully someone has found and can post it or one is found soon. Are there any other alternatives to shrink icons?
    BIGIFY+ or springtomize
    2011-08-28 08:16 PM
    Final setup...thx to nic!!! Great!!

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314555498.584077.jpg
    2011-08-28 08:17 PM
    You only had trouble with the lockscreen version?
    Ya but if it had bugs lIke that I won't use it. Thats just me.
    Anything I do for SB I put my own wallpaper inside anyway and also several alts.
    Takes me just as long to rename and respring as it would to go to camera roll/wallpapers and select one and respring.
    2011-08-28 08:18 PM
    Dexy. It was stuck in my outbox. Now u probably got it twice
    Nothing yet :/ ..... do you send me a link on mail or complete widget?
    2011-08-28 08:27 PM
    8-2 lol
    Was he Arsen about lmao come on UTD will it b our 20th
    2011-08-28 08:31 PM
    This guy says shrink conflicts with lockinfo, maybe it's vise-versa?

Lockinfo + Shrink = Conflict?! - MacRumors Forums

BIGIFY+ or springtomize
    Thanks! Which would you recommend?
    2011-08-28 08:31 PM
    Final setup...thx to nic!!! Great!!

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314555498.584077.jpg
    Where you get the pics of cars bro?
    2011-08-28 08:33 PM
    Hey dude you need to delete /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.phoenix.shrink.plist that file location is the licensing/plist info for shrink. There is an exception that can occur due to certain tweaks etc. that you may have on your phone which will corrupt the plist during installation. After you delete and reboot it should recreate and you should be fine, if it happens again in the future just repeat this process but you should be fine going forward. Myself and several others had this problem with shrink and i set out to troubleshoot for myself an a few others to no avail. I wasnt put into the know until after id given up on shrink and went with custom grid instead... Hope this helps you though.

Thanks! Which would you recommend?
    Dscott try CustomGrid as an alternative to shrink. It works well. Surprisingly even though they do the same thing for the most part you will find that shrinks vs customgrid, the icon placement even when using the the same "A"x"B" setups the look can be slightly different in spacing. Preference will depend on the setup/background and overlays you're are using. They both are good but since the initial trouble i had with shrink i have grown a preference for CG
    Last edited by Rakim; 2011-08-28 at 08:48 PM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-28 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD