Dexy....you got PM buddy....

Very nice setup

Is it possible to add an anologic clock on the top?
    LOL, i have tried but my coding skills suck, there is a clock in there but i can't get it to show, i was gonna place it where the Month / Year is but i failed sorry....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-29 04:36 PM
    Got it Jazz - thank you much!
    2011-08-29 04:39 PM
    Dexy....you got PM buddy....

LOL, i have tried but my coding skills suck, there is a clock in there but i can't get it to show, i was gonna place it where the Month / Year is but i failed sorry....
    Awesome work on chg Mod>Thanks for sharing but the link seem to be Dead.Thank you Jazz
    2011-08-29 04:43 PM
    PLEASE repost the zip for CHG128 Jazz lockscreen? Link is not working...
    2011-08-29 04:45 PM
    hehe you are right ...and yes I now see that my image are change too , but dont know interval of changing and how it's change ....strange....
    I will uplaod it ,and share it today , but it's huge widget ,more than 100mb.....
    Maybe do the icons in a seperate upload. Even that doesn't really matter though cuz the rest us inky about 1 mb. Lol
    2011-08-29 04:46 PM
    A few lol thanks bro nice work
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-29 04:55 PM
    Same here bro and awesome lockscreen.
    Exactly what i've been anticipating! Thank you!

@zplit: Here is the one I use:

Thanks a lot bro love this one
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    Look bro there isnt any need for the big red font Jazz will get to you just give him a chance he's a nice guy always shares the stuff he spends alot time making so be patient let him know if its not working but there isnt a need to be so impatient/rude
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-29 04:59 PM
    Awesome work on chg Mod>Thanks for sharing but the link seem to be Dead.Thank you Jazz
    You got PM buddy....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-29 05:08 PM
    Maybe do the icons in a seperate upload. Even that doesn't really matter though cuz the rest us inky about 1 mb. Lol
    xD
    Now I start to uploading a whole widget
    2011-08-29 05:09 PM
    Here is my version of Lockinfo,
    in the zip are two folders, one goes in Winterboard and the other in
    System/Library/Lockinfo/Themes.
    The info.plist files have been altered so both folders must be selected......

Download Lockinfo.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Nice mod Sir Jazzman.
    2011-08-29 05:12 PM
    You got PM buddy....
    Hi Jazz, I'd also like a copy of the files. The link appears to be dead. Awesome work buddy.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2011-08-29 05:16 PM
    xD
    Now I start to uploading a whole widget
    Hurry up already!!
    2011-08-29 05:17 PM
    OK, ever since I saw the spinning analogue HD clock I loved the look of it. There have been a heap of awesome version of it thanks to all the talented people on this thread. I wanted a version of the clock that stood on its own so you can decide what widgets (if any) you wanted to have it with so I have split it out.

Here is three (four if you count the two different weather widgets - one for Yahoo and one for Accuweather that has hi/low for the current day) seperate widgets that can all work together.

Firstly, I have made my version of the spinning analogue clock. Many thanks to Ian Nicoll for the HD Analogue clock code, plus to Zro's and iEfx for the Spinners. Also credit to Max_Pa1n who came up with the idea first to have the spinner and the clock together - that dude has produced so much quality stuff especially over the last few months it is hard to keep up with him. I have removed the second hand because one of the spinners acts as one (i.e. it spins every 60 seconds). The other spinner spins every second. I have cut of the botton of the clock face so it doesnt cover the blue part of the weather widget but if you wanted the non-cut out face just rename the file Face1.png to Face.png

Secondly, the weather widgets. There are two versions (Yahoo and Accuweather). The only difference other than the source is the fact the Accuweather has the low/hi temps for the current day (as seen in my screenshots in this post). The only difference in the Yahoo version from my last release is the positioning of the temp and description (a little wider to allow for the clock) as well as the fact the glass overlays are now there to allow for the next widget:

Lastly, I have revamped my Rotating Walls widget so you don't have to put the glass overlay on a wall (thanks to Gan-Man for that idea). This version has 29 walls with all different textures. I think less busy walls work best with this widget as there is already a fair bit of SB real estate taken up with widget and overlays. You can now just use whatever wall you want - just replace the existing ones and you're good to go.

Similar to before, you need to have the Rotating Walls widget selected BELOW the other two in Winterboard for them all to work together.

LINKS:

Leg1on AnalogSpin.theme.zip

Leg1on Wav73-Weather-Clock.theme.zip (Yahoo weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73-AccuW-Clock.theme.zip (Accuweather weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme.zip

Enjoy

Damn, now I wont sleep tonight
    2011-08-29 05:21 PM
    Here is my style on CHG128's lockscreen, credit to him for the original idea.
    I have changed all the SS images plus made a new BG more in the theme style.My good friend John ( Pinoy ) has resized all the weather images , they look far better now. So you might want to thank him next time you see his post.....

Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!
    Nice color mod Sir Jazzman. Thank you for sharing.
    2011-08-29 05:26 PM
    I want to apologize to jazz,didn't mean to quote Basketballer large Red letters just wanted jazz to know the link isn't working so my deep heart sorry for this.I love your work that you do bro and have the deepest respect on what you do bro so keep it up bro!!! And thank you and sorry.
    2011-08-29 05:28 PM
    OK, ever since I saw the spinning analogue HD clock I loved the look of it. There have been a heap of awesome version of it thanks to all the talented people on this thread. I wanted a version of the clock that stood on its own so you can decide what widgets (if any) you wanted to have it with so I have split it out.

Here is three (four if you count the two different weather widgets - one for Yahoo and one for Accuweather that has hi/low for the current day) seperate widgets that can all work together.

Firstly, I have made my version of the spinning analogue clock. Many thanks to Ian Nicoll for the HD Analogue clock code, plus to Zro's and iEfx for the Spinners. Also credit to Max_Pa1n who came up with the idea first to have the spinner and the clock together - that dude has produced so much quality stuff especially over the last few months it is hard to keep up with him. I have removed the second hand because one of the spinners acts as one (i.e. it spins every 60 seconds). The other spinner spins every second. I have cut of the botton of the clock face so it doesnt cover the blue part of the weather widget but if you wanted the non-cut out face just rename the file Face1.png to Face.png

Secondly, the weather widgets. There are two versions (Yahoo and Accuweather). The only difference other than the source is the fact the Accuweather has the low/hi temps for the current day (as seen in my screenshots in this post). The only difference in the Yahoo version from my last release is the positioning of the temp and description (a little wider to allow for the clock) as well as the fact the glass overlays are now there to allow for the next widget:

Lastly, I have revamped my Rotating Walls widget so you don't have to put the glass overlay on a wall (thanks to Gan-Man for that idea). This version has 29 walls with all different textures. I think less busy walls work best with this widget as there is already a fair bit of SB real estate taken up with widget and overlays. You can now just use whatever wall you want - just replace the existing ones and you're good to go.

Similar to before, you need to have the Rotating Walls widget selected BELOW the other two in Winterboard for them all to work together.

LINKS:

Leg1on AnalogSpin.theme.zip

Leg1on Wav73-Weather-Clock.theme.zip (Yahoo weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73-AccuW-Clock.theme.zip (Accuweather weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme.zip

Enjoy

very cool Waverley thanks.
    2011-08-29 05:34 PM
    You got PM buddy....
    Thankyou JazzMan.Much appreciate for your time and effort
    2011-08-29 05:39 PM
    Can someone post the psd for this?

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314632797.216678.jpg
    2011-08-29 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD