this is what i've made so far .....

i'm still having issues with the SS cause i'm using 3 HTMLs .... should i continue??
    It looks awesome, I look forward to seeing the final product. Lovin the look.
    2011-08-30 03:31 AM
    can anybody tell me how to change this into 12 hours,thanks
    Search for 12 hour you will see this below it:

/* Remove the /* from under this line to display the 12 hours
    clock */ /* NEW!! */

/*
    Remove the last /* that is in that code.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-08-30 03:35 AM
    Hey Jazzman as respectful as possible I'd like to ask why is it that both times I've asked for the link to the sb settings mod you created you haven't either responded to it or said anything about it. I'm inclined to get it for the simple fact that you created a real hot looking package. I know i'm merely a newbie but I've seen that whenever anyone else has asked for a link to any mod you've pm'ed them immediately. Thanks for any response and I've tried pm'ing you, but inbox full again haha busy man.
    2011-08-30 03:43 AM
    Already posted it.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6212250
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-08-30 03:48 AM
    Just for zro! This is what I'm playing with right now.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Nice setup mind sharing?
    2011-08-30 03:55 AM
    Can someone link me to the collection that unseenmagik has collected please ?
    2011-08-30 04:08 AM
    Bigger SS no calendar version Credits to Master Z,Schnedi,Garkin,Wave and Yours truly..............Enjoy yall!!

Leg1on ZSMGW SB.zip

Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-08-30 at 08:37 AM.
    2011-08-30 04:08 AM
    can anybody tell me how to change this into 12 hours,thanks
    go to Wallaper.html file and look for the line regarding the 12 clock and remove the /* below it.

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12 hours to 24 hour Edit------*/

/* Remove the /* from under this line to display the 12 hours clock */ /* NEW!! */

/*
    // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

/*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

CRAP. As always I late to the party with the help. sorry.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-08-30 at 04:24 AM.
    2011-08-30 04:10 AM
    Made these last night while fooling around with Garkins psd and this setup with the calendar added some pieces from the base psds might work for Schnedis version........

Just a thought. Schnedis version do not have the bottom bar (which you use in your widget to display the days)

Its already released.
    2011-08-30 04:11 AM
    Might not be online so much/at all these few days cuz my toddler got hospitalized due to diarrhoea.. See y'all later guys & gals
    Please take care and I hope your child does well.
    2011-08-30 04:13 AM
    MaxPa1n can you please remove a bottom mask for Calendar on this two wall ,cause Schnedi dont have calendar on the bottom and
    BTW remove the Dock if you can? TIA!

Hows this..................

Just a thought. Schnedis version do not have the bottom bar (which you use in your widget to display the days)

Its already released.
    Thats why I said they might work^^
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-08-30 at 04:17 AM.
    2011-08-30 04:15 AM
    lmao!you know me so well. I had to use that dreaded javascript to do the SS and you know how much I like that I love modding Zro's stuff, he does great work. And he gives out the PSD's to make it easier. K, I'm gonna try and get this buttoned up for uploading.
    Lol it's always easier to run one. Easier conversion from SB to lockscreen and vice versa.
    And JavaScript ain't so bad. The first one I learned with was not so fun but for the most part they do the work for you. Just link what you need to it and voila
    2011-08-30 04:16 AM
    did you PM him ?

or why dont download my LC mod page 422,then overwrite that he post the wallpaper,and you just need change some colour text,and,,,,,,,,,

is that hard for you to do that ?

and if you dont want TAP TO UNLOCK,then just remove the bundle folder,that all......

i dont know why he removed the link ?

PS - i think i know why,,,,,,,,,
    Why? Did something occur for him to remove it ?

I would like to know. I realize in the past Jazz has not desired to share, which is a shame IMHO. I love his work and request it out of respect for his skills. My desire to run his mods are the highest form of flattery, in my opinion.(that is someone wanted his work on their iPhone).
    I fully understand if he does not wish to release a mod that is his right. I just wish he would say, as I feel like a moron asking for something(more than once) he might not want to share. I do not want to annoy him via post or PM.

Just to be clear, if he does not want to release a mod, that is his right and I fully respect it.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-08-30 at 04:32 AM.
    2011-08-30 04:20 AM
    Lol it's always easier to run one. Easier conversion from SB to lockscreen and vice versa.
    And JavaScript ain't so bad. The first one I learned with was not so fun but for the most part they do the work for you. Just link what you need to it and voila
    i just got dreamweaver n i have no idea how to start with it lol
    2011-08-30 04:20 AM
    Bigger SS no calendar version Credits to Master Z,Schnedi,Garkin,Wave and Yours truly..............Enjoy yall!!

Leg1on ZSMGW SB.zip

Alt blue wall not in dl

Yes Max!!
    And no pm for download, just what this thread is about
    Sharing is caring brother
    2011-08-30 04:23 AM
    i want dream weaver
    2011-08-30 04:25 AM
    This is awesome indeed. One quick question though, what layout did you use with this theme?? Did you use iconoclasm or Customgrid? Any help greatly appreciated, thx
    ok, here you go!!

Credits to Garkin for the idea and PSD http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6210227
    Waverley73 for the weather images
    Zausser for the Original Overlay.psd

Download Leg1on Sch-Gar SS

To change weather
    - Open HTML and search line: var locale = "SPXX0190"
    - Open National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and search your city
    - Copy the Code from you city and replace the one above in the HTML

To change Leg1on Word

- Open HTML and scroll down to the bottom of the HTML until this code
    Code:
    <p style="position: absolute; top: 95px;left:93px;width: 320px;text-align: center; font-family: Zapfino; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 100; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0000ff; z-index: 20;" id="h1" >Leg1on</p>

SS images were made very fast so they are not very cool :s sorry ...... use photoshop
    who has some cool PS brushes??
    And my quote is in no way a shot at anyone but if you are putting something out, just put it out.
    Shite, this whole theme is available for anyone to download on the first page.
    A great thing IMO. Thanks again Z et all
    Yes Max!!
    And no pm for download, just what this thread is about
    Sharing is caring brother
    WORD bro!

We Are Leg1on
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-30 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD