yea i know how you feel, i got into many arguments on here. Been banned for it to. You have given this community so much, so i dont blame you for being mad. Just dont know hoe people can come on here and talk crap about everyone in a charity thread on top of that. lol
    The thing is it was a new comer that kicked the bucket over ya know, and some are just impatient....I don't think many are my age or even close to it, i am what you say from the old school where being polite gets you a lot further a lot quicker.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-30 11:36 AM
    The thing is it was a new comer that kicked the bucket over ya know, and some are just impatient....I don't think many are my age or even close to it, i am what you say from the old school where being polite gets you a lot further a lot quicker.....
    I'm getting there. Psht you only got 37 years on me.
    2011-08-30 11:39 AM
    Perhaps I can shed some light on this Jazz subject for some of you. I will discuss this only in a polite manner and as soon as I catch any grief or anything other than a respectful conversation I will bounce out of respect for Z. Ill do so at the risk of Rick yelling at me because I feel he is drastically misunderstood. First to address you Nealh I don't believe any ill intent is meant for you. Your are just a victim of the circumstances at times. First thing people need to understand is the major gap in age Jazz and majority of the members have. Large group being teenagers. Rick is old school. His values and principles are very simple. "Scratch my back and Ill scratch yours". Pretty cut and dry. I have no idea, but can only assume if he pulled the plug on a DL link it's because he was flooded with tons of Downloads and a handful of thanks. Now people will automatically think Oh he demands thanks for everything as if hes trying to drive his total up. Hes not posting the same mod on 10 threads or any of those things we all see. He could give a crap less about his thanks total but it goes back to the old school mentality that he has. I understand it because I share the same mentality. Its really not rocket science. If you want his work hit his thanks button. If you cant then find a way to. With a little effort it can be done. Even from your cell phone. Is that to much to ask? Considering he spends 2-3 hours on things like a BG I would say NO. That's why his work pretty much smokes any of ours. He spends a lot of time and only posts top notch stuff. And another thing is people don't share the hurdles he encounters. How many of you can fill up a 200 message inbox in 2 days? That's what I thought. Maybe My nigg Pa1n. That's about it. A lot of people comment, and they might release a mod per thread. Literally. Rick stays the duration of a thread and releases stuff the entire time he is their. Another thing is the creators of the thread rarely if ever thank him. Even here and on Redline not a word was said to Rick by Z? Whats up with that? He thanks all his twitter buddies as most of you do. Then people talk about clicks as if their isn't a major click on twitter. ****, Nitz dropped his icons to twitter first? Anyhoo. Hope that at least sheds some light on the subject for some of you. If not well then get PS.
    Thank you. If people can't express gratitude to someone for the efforts of their hardwork, they don't deserve it.
    I have none of the skills to create mods at all, I appreciate whatever is shared. I realize the time and effort far exceeds what hitting the thanks button gives in return.

I have tried to always be respectful of others time and effort. I try not to PM people for mods as that seems and intrusion, unless they post in the thread to do so. Although sometimes I have done a PM.

I fully understand Jazz's side. I'm 46 and see way too much entitlement on things.

All theme creators need to thank the modders. Often that's what keeps a theme going.

I'm not sure why people will not hit thanks or deride when some expects the acknowledgement. It feels goodto receive them.

thant,thanks again for the insight. I hope you have seen personally that I try to be respectful of the offers made by others

Jazz, thank you for all your hardwork, it is greatly appreciated by all.

To all the modders, Max, chg128, schnedi, Waverly, durben, bombmom, lao, da S master, gunnery, gaskin and all the others I'm forgetting by name. Forgive me if I left someone out THANK YOU.

Please forgive typos, the stupid autocorrect is a pain in the ***.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-08-30 at 11:49 AM.
    2011-08-30 11:41 AM
    im not close to your age, im a young one (21 monday), but patience is a virtue for sure. I work 40+ hrs a week, as well as trying to spend time with my wonderful girl, and have had people tell me to hurry up literally on a damn color mod of all things. It does fire you up, but at least you have people backin you up on the subject. Your not alone my friend.
    I'm getting there. Psht you only got 37 years on me.
    I really appreciate you pointing that out for me Raaj, i suppose we all now know i am old enough to be your father....jeeezzzz...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    I don't think many are my age or even close to it, i am what you say from the old school where being polite gets you a lot further a lot quicker.....
    Stop putting it on your age, because its more about your values. I'm 31 and have 8 and 5 year old children who are always commended on their manners and respectfulness. I'm not old-school.....yet.
    2011-08-30 11:43 AM
    im not close to your age, im a young one (21 monday), but patience is a virtue for sure. I work 40+ hrs a week, as well as trying to spend time with my wonderful girl, and have had people tell me to hurry up literally on a damn color mod of all things. It does fire you up, but at least you have people backin you up on the subject. Your not alone my friend.
    Thank you for that, it's really appreciated ...

Stop putting it on your age, and start talking about values. I'm 31 and have 8 and 5 year old children who are always commended on their manners and respectfulness. I'm not old-school.....yet.
    I was merely implying that the young of today don't have the same values as when i was younger, times have changed greatly, and it's also good to hear that you instill manners into your children...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-08-30 at 11:47 AM.
    2011-08-30 11:43 AM
    My gift to anyone stressing over setups, getting mods to work, figuring out why icons look out of wack, or any one busting their butts making this stuff for the rest of us:A Bit Of Quiet

Enjoy...
    Thank you, this is something I often thought and think about
    Nice

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-30 11:51 AM
    Thank you for that, it's really appreciated ...

I was merely implying that the young of today don't have the same values as when i was younger, times have changed greatly, and it's also good to hear that you instill manners into your children...

You can add one (n00b) to the 50+ club... gotta go take a nap now...
    2011-08-30 11:51 AM
    Sorry if it came out wrong. I was just stating that your values are what I see here and not your age. Thank you for the compliment my good man.
    2011-08-30 11:52 AM
    I really appreciate you pointing that out for me Raaj, i suppose we all now know i am old enough to be your father....jeeezzzz...
    Fun fact.

You have 16 years on my father.

Freaky huh ?
    2011-08-30 11:54 AM
    Fun fact.

You have 16 years on my father.

Freaky huh ?
    More like scary, i am nearly a coffin dodger..lol...
    2011-08-30 11:56 AM
    More like scary, i am nearly a coffin dodger..lol...
    Just bustin ya balls. Weres floppy? Need some humor. Smells like an old people's home ATM.

I kid of course.
    2011-08-30 12:04 PM
    Hows this..................

Thats why I said they might work^^
    Bro cant see a image :S ...link for image not working

2011-08-30 12:10 PM
    Morning from the uk have I missed much over night and Jazz THANK YOU
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-08-30 12:14 PM
    Morning from the uk have I missed much over night and Jazz THANK YOU
    LOl...read back a half dozen pages or so...
    2011-08-30 12:19 PM
    Very nice setup, bro, but how can i change the color of the date and the digital clock on the top left and right ?
    For calendar - Open UniMax.html and search for "SPAN#Calendar" than change a "color" code

For clock - Open UniMax.html and search for "SPAN#clock " and change a color

BTW ...Jazzman , people are talking everything that is not correct , I know that you and other big modders only keep this thread alive.....without your contribution this thread would not evolve like it's now
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-08-30 at 01:15 PM.
    2011-08-30 12:29 PM
    Very nice everyone involved. Question for everyone. Indications of interest. Hope I can explain w/o a visual. who would like to see the framed time/calendar/ss widget moved to center so icons are on sides. remove the small weather widget or replace it with regular weather icons BUT have the rotating weather images x 3 as wallpaper?
    Hey Flopmak

This sounds interesting for sure
    When is it finished?

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-30 12:40 PM
    so here is a crappy vid of MaxPa1ns weather anolog widget working with the 3 images per weather condition, transitioning every 10 seconds (which to me is too much) Since it is a random selection of 3 sometimes it chooses the same image in a row. Unfortunately the video seemed to hang on me but you will see 3 total images.

oops forgot the video

ctredits to:
    ah hell i get left out all the time so hey, I feel your Pa1n!
    hehe
    You did it bro?
    Can you PM me the modification code you did it?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-08-30 at 12:43 PM.
    2011-08-30 12:41 PM
    Still working on some things but this is my new LS.......xD
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314701427.019653.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314701443.192683.jpg  
    2011-08-30 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD