User Tag List

I'm the youngest one here huh
    2011-08-30 07:18 PM
    Thx all! Only have time to log in to thank y'all. Was quite agonising cuz he was made to fast and u can imagine his cries throughout the nite.. But so far so good; he hasn't had diarrhoea since the fasting and let's hope it stays that way..
    I'm so sorry to hear about ur little one brother!! Stay strong and keep ur head up all is going to be just fine. Sorry just saw ur post and I know how it feels. God bless u and ur family brother.

should I tell,that I'm 55?
    Great age God bless u made it there. Now in days is hard to even make it to late 40.

I'm the youngest one here huh
    Lil bro we all know ur like 10 okay lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-08-30 07:20 PM

Can I get this in red please...opps came out to big...playing with photobuckett app
    Just beautiful. No too big
    2011-08-30 07:23 PM
    Testing dif weather icons while at work lol this ones a keeper I thinkxD
    @Dexy I'm using the ones from your download and they look fantastic buddy
    That looks mint Max
    Nice work brother. Upload a vid before you release. I'll get an email and know to check the thread.

*Just sitting back for now*
    2011-08-30 07:24 PM
    sir just wanna ask if you have a compilation of this kind of icons??? maybe you can share it all...
    thanks
    Sure thing bud, I can zip up all my icons if u want but probably wen I make 50 or around there

Voicememos

Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-08-30 at 07:33 PM.
    2011-08-30 07:30 PM
    Anybody knows why my FaceTime don't work? And it says is waiting for activation
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314730062.707981.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-08-30 07:48 PM

Can I get this in red please...opps came out to big...playing with photobuckett app
    Thanks for this image brudda. Fits right in with my lovlies! Me Likey!

[QUOTE=Jazzman UK;6213347]Blue CK completed.....posting soon............

Rick/Mel thanks for the CK bruddas. It looks ridiculous. Peeps are gonna love it.

Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-08-30 at 08:04 PM.
    2011-08-30 07:59 PM
    That looks mint Max
    Nice work brother. Upload a vid before you release. I'll get an email and know to check the thread.

*Just sitting back for now*
    Thanks DBxD
    2011-08-30 08:05 PM
    I just want to say a thank you to a few people. The ones that posted pics of my stuff saying they love their setup...Thank You
    Neal for mentioning me as a modder several times and throwing my name in with the likes of Max ect, Thank You dude. Glad you appreciate.
    Always a thanks to Jazz...Thank You. Your artistic eye and photoshop talent are inspiring.
    dc, same to you buddy.
    Both of you have helped me with images for my locks that if not, would have looked well amateur. I'm just not that great at PS but I try.
    VansmakFlop, I thank you along with coop and a few others for making original sht in the first place which I learned from. I'd honestly thank you in my posts of lockscreens ect however I feel mine (interactive anyway) are just that. Mine. Aside from a very few others, no one has made interactive slideshows for lockscreens previously and definitely aren't as system friendly as mine. The only other persons mod I've used in many months to mod another way has been Zooropalgs lock. I can't help it, I love the simplicity and beauty of it. Schnedi does great stuff along the same lines but aside from making his my own, not posted any mods.
    I like to think I brought some originality to a lockscreen. Some like them, some may not. To the ones that do...THANKS. I like seeing someone from Hong Kong, Germany, Australia, USA ect posting pics of my stuff.
    Makes me say Woooo Hoooo I'm international mom!!! lol
    And I still help people, just 4 PMs today with questions for help, one on twitter and a couple emails.

I'm slowly going on 38yrs old, thank people when genuinely thankful whether I use what they post or not. I like the fact we are a community all literally trying to do one thing in common. Make our iDevice ours.

That all being said, THANKS to the likes of Z, K, Bars, Coop, Van and ALL the other themers who rock this stuff out and inspire me to make something to match their themes.

Now I'll sit quietly by for a little while and enjoy what everyone else is making from the walls to the icons to the app mods....as well, a big THANKS to you all too.

**anyone named is not inclusive of all the ones I respect on here. I'm sure at this point you all know who you are. Hit me up anytime for help.
    ***kinda lost track of why I was writing this but as a community, we all need to be here for eachother to keep growing, push the envelope and go bigger and better than we are at right now.

Cheers Derrick
    2011-08-30 08:08 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear about ur little one brother!! Stay strong and keep ur head up all is going to be just fine. Sorry just saw ur post and I know how it feels. God bless u and ur family brother.

Great age God bless u made it there. Now in days is hard to even make it to late 40.

Lil bro we all know ur like 10 okay lol
    I'm 16
    2011-08-30 08:14 PM
    BiteSMS

2011-08-30 08:14 PM
    Dexy dud u catch the other vid I posted I figured put a way th transition the pics at intervals
    Dont see it ....where is vid ,on yt? and how you do that?
    2011-08-30 08:18 PM
    should I tell,that I'm 55?
    Your no greenfrog your a moldy frog
    2011-08-30 08:22 PM
    @Max
    Idea for weather images maybe?
    See the attached. Ones original pic and the other is run through a filter on Instagram. It really makes the colors pop and could be very original for weather images. I'd also be happy to run them through if you want. Just have to make the weather section a little more square. Just a thought dude as I was looking through my pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314779849.719877.jpg   Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314779935.172217.jpg  
    2011-08-30 08:28 PM
    Playin with the weather lock :

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-photo-2.png
    2011-08-30 08:32 PM
    WOW, what a **** storm i have just woken up to, let me have my say now seeing as all this crap was about me in my absence,I am 53 years old and do this for fun, i have a wife who demands i spend time with her some times.
    If i leave the thread for an hour or so i don't go back and read every post unless i am looking for something in particular, so if i miss a request then i apologize but for someone to come on here and say i don't share is bloody hilarious, i have shared everything i have made for this theme except one lockscreen, that will be posted shortly, i was pacing it as the amount of locks being posted was quite a lot and flooding the thread would be a waste.I am from the UK and there is a time difference of 8 hours so sometimes i will be sleeping, and yes if i do spend hours making something i do expect a thank you, it's how we roll in the UK it's called manners, which i might add that some on here clearly lack.
    All those of you that said the thanks button means nothing are bare faced liars and i would tell you the same if you were across the desk from me, when MMI changed format and the thanks count was missing it was all i read about in the threads forums.
    So don't have the cheek to lie please.
    An Zausser as much as i respect you and your excellent work you have never PM'ed me on Redline or on here ..
    Like Pinoy said if the likes of Max, Lao, Dc and myself ( sorry if i missed anyone ) were not here the thread would not last as long as it does, end of.
    This is the first time i aint held back on here and if i offend any one then go suck a big fat one...I am pissed off at the peeps that think we can make something that looks good in a matter of minutes, that is not the case, i like to think that my work is pretty good and well respected, if any one can't wait a while till i get it to you then you don't deserve it, now most of you please bloody grow up and get on with making this thread what it was...if not bite me....
    Rick i am with you even as a newbee, i am 53 and just round the corner from you in the UK. I am old school like you manners cost nothing thats how i was brought up. Keep up the system you use as patience is a VIRTUE.
    Alan
    2011-08-30 08:37 PM
    Your no greenfrog your a moldy frog
    You are a joker, Vansmak!Hahaha...! Think it is the 'funny' people like you that makes everyone comes to MMI and enjoy the family warmth here.. I have been to other sites like maciti or whatever but none are as warmth as here in MMI where everyone is so helpful and nice.
    Think the 'thanks' button is a nice touch ( in fact a unique feature different from other sites )tho do not understand why it is taken so seriously tho. Seriously, everybody here, who do not feel nice when you see a 'thanks' posted underneath your post. It is also a way to show apprecation or acknowlegment and not have to see every post with thanks written on it.
    Anyway, hope all is good here and stay focus on the main cause of this thread "charity release". Wish to thank all creators, modders for a job well done and keep on doing it
    2011-08-30 08:40 PM
    Yes dexy that will work but think it is too hard on resources. I setinterval to .10 (10 sec) just to test but phone typing is lagging.

Another way is I added a meta refresh tag that refreshes the while page which is nice because I added some transition effects. Again though probably too much resources.

I'm sure there is a function that can be added that just deals with the image itself. Maybe I'll Swallow my pride and ask bombmommy.
    2011-08-30 08:44 PM
    My setup

Lockscreen and SpringBoard (thanks for schnedi)

2011-08-30 08:46 PM
    thx Man!
    2011-08-30 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD