Hey peeps,
    here's a wallpaper where you can put in your own image to make a Bosspaper pack...

Jazz thanks for this overlay and thanks for the color keyboard both are mint. You have been on a roll lately it is much appreciated
    2011-09-01 01:13 AM
    I DL it, i just cant open it it keeps opening in text viewer, ive tried betterzip to no avail....

Dont understand why, i just really want your KB its fresh as....
    I really don't know what is wrong, no one else has mentioned it so i can only assume it's your end buddy.
    Can any one else download it for you ....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-09-01 01:13 AM
    I really don't know what is wrong, no one else has mentioned it so i can only assume it's your end buddy.
    Can any one else download it for you ....
    Try to dl on phone using safari download manager and using ifile
    2011-09-01 01:15 AM
    Jazz thanks for this overlay and thanks for the color keyboard both are mint. You have been on a roll lately it is much appreciated
    Your welcome James, just trying to make sure i share my quota, you know what happens if i don't lmfao...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-09-01 01:15 AM
    I think it would look even better if you put a screw at each number all the way round, just my opinion , it would give the clock face more depth and look more even...
    Thnx, will try that when I get home tonight.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-01 01:16 AM
    Your welcome James, just trying to make sure i share my quota, you know what happens if i don't lmfao...
    Well I sure hope you didn't reach your quota yet. Your brining fire!!
    2011-09-01 01:19 AM
    Sure bro:

Thanks brother...now give up that widget! Lol
    2011-09-01 01:20 AM
    i modded it too, but more simple

i added a Beating clock

2011-09-01 01:21 AM
    Well I sure hope you didn't reach your quota yet. Your brining fire!!
    I have one more lockscreen to post yet but am waiting till Max drops his, it can wait a little longer...it's an oldie but a goody...
    2011-09-01 01:22 AM
    Thanks brother...now give up that widget! Lol
    No worries man. I will dude - probably tonight my time (about 11 - 12 hours time) after the kids are in bed.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-01 01:25 AM

i added a Beating clock

That's beautiful buddy.....
    2011-09-01 01:25 AM
    Hey peeps,
    here's a wallpaper where you can put in your own image to make a Bosspaper pack...

Nice looking widget ...where can I download it? Dont see it yet ...tnx!

Changed the look of the clock. I think it looks better than the last one I did.

Much much better ,and can you share that layout with this modified clock and min/hour hand or complete widget with HI /Low addon ?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-09-01 at 01:42 AM.
    2011-09-01 01:32 AM
    Can I have this done for K new icons plz.
    Made them earlier

2011-09-01 01:36 AM
    @ jazzman thanks for your help didnt work on laptop all good on imac though, weird.....
    2011-09-01 01:37 AM
    Changed the look of the clock. I think it looks better than the last one I did.

What would it look like if it had the temp and the desc in boxes like hi and lo?
    2011-09-01 01:40 AM
    I think it would look even better if you put a screw at each number all the way round, just my opinion , it would give the clock face more depth and look more even...
    This could be the answer to all of lifes problems. Just screw it
    2011-09-01 01:51 AM
    Big thanks Derrick for pointing this out, any one who has DL my CK there was a problem with a couple of files, that has now been corrected. Please re DL .....
    Where can I download it from? I went back to the original post, says file deleted. Thanks for sharing.

@schnedi, How can I change the color of the temp on the Z-Sch Lock Mod.theme? I'm trying to get it to match all the other colors white, blue shadow, I have it set for that, but the font looks smaller & gray. Thanks

This could be the answer to all of lifes problems. Just screw it
    LOL, that's funny.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-09-01 01:51 AM
    Made them earlier

Thanks a lot mate
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-01 01:52 AM

i added a Beating clock

What if the clock beated in succession, like first the top fades in then middle then bottom and then top fades out then middle then bottom, does that make sense?
    2011-09-01 01:54 AM
    Even though I have all the mods that have been done, I still like it simple

Fantastic thread, people and mods!!!

The only thing I'm waiting now is for Jazzman's lockscreen

Last edited by artsa24; 2011-09-01 at 01:57 AM.
    2011-09-01 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD