Here is a simple LS, credit to schnedi,lao and ZRO....
    Attachment 546243

DL Link..
    Leg1onbiersLS.theme.zip
    2011-09-06 02:44 AM
    share this bro ....better than last version
    I will when I'm happy with it no worries.

hey durben try this i got no way really to align except by the screenie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Thanks dude! Throwing it on now
    2011-09-06 02:48 AM
    the buttons should fit in the cut outs and the unlock text needs to be inside the blue bar at the bottom perhaps or u could use
    this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-09-06 02:50 AM
    Hey Lao.....I absolutely love the legion sch forecast mod but for the life of me I can't get the weather to update so I am stuck with the same weather conditions on the springboard....anyone else having this issue?....pls help thanks in advance
    Hi but that wasn't posted by me, u see...? So can't help u cuz I've never used that mod

I was just joking bro, I'm a big video game player. Ad if you can not beta level one On angry birds. Better stick to theming. Lao bud, I normally do Quick replies, so no emoticons but when I start being a smart ........ I will add them bro. Sorry and no offense. Thanks wave and sky . Ad thank you leg1on team for keeping and making this theme so tight

Apologies bro, for misreading u m(__)m
    2011-09-06 03:03 AM
    Hi but that wasn't posted by me, u see...? So can't help u cuz I've never used that mod

Apologies bro, for misreading u m(__)m
    +1
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-06 03:12 AM
    nothing but love for you LaO you have done a lot for this community and my iPhone, I promise I mean no offense when I type, just another dude loving his phone after y'all get done doing what y'all do. I appreciate everyone for their work, and you for being you bro. hope all is well, and I will always be here when and if you need brother. love to you and your family
    2011-09-06 03:16 AM
    nothing but love for you LaO you have done a lot for this community and my iPhone, I promise I mean no offense when I type, just another dude loving his phone after y'all get done doing what y'all do. I appreciate everyone for their work, and you for being you bro. hope all is well, and I will always be here when and if you need brother. love to you and your family
    Thanks, bro for the kind words!

2011-09-06 03:17 AM
    Agree!!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-06 03:18 AM
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REPOST THIS WITHOUT THE OVERLAY OF THE 2 RECTANGLES!

THANKS
    2011-09-06 03:30 AM
    2011-09-06 03:32 AM
    2011-09-06 03:33 AM
    blah blah.....!

BLAH!
    I've got it but aint posting it because you are just a troll sir. Good day to you mr basketballer.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-06 03:34 AM
    I've got it but aint posting it because you are just a troll sir. Good day to you mr basketballer.
    im sorry im really new to this. please. I wasn't sure how to post a picture so i asked my friend to and he did the big font and all that .. im sorry im just so lost
    2011-09-06 03:35 AM
    wow

watch it now, try less font size.....and more pretty please maybe?

thanks wave. I know your cooking something in the kitchen right now

wait a tic, you did the big red font once before bro, nice try but i have a memory like an elephant.

just ask nicely. is it that hard. or get photoshop and remove the layers
    2011-09-06 03:36 AM
    im sorry im really new to this. please. I wasn't sure how to post a picture so i asked my friend to and he did the big font and all that .. im sorry im just so lost
    Dude, you have been told numerous times not to do that and you continue to do it. Just be cool on this thread. The nitwit thread is that way ---------------------->
    2011-09-06 03:37 AM
    Hello

WOW! Can someone please post this mod with that weather widget on there? thanks!
    2011-09-06 03:38 AM
    wow

watch it now, try less font size.....and more pretty please maybe?

thanks wave. I know your cooking something in the kitchen right now
    Cheers bro. I have sooooo much code floating around both on my phone and in my head right now. lol
    2011-09-06 03:38 AM
    Dude, you have been told numerous times not to do that and you continue to do it. Just be cool on this thread. The nitwit thread is that way ---------------------->
    im not doing it tho . i just ask my friend to post pics cuz I do not know how. im sorry I'll just make sure I figure how to do it can you please post the pic?
    2011-09-06 03:39 AM
    i heard the initial mock up, i am patiently waiting for. and basketball head....that mod has already been posted. and modded and reposted. just gonna have to go back and read bro.
    2011-09-06 03:41 AM
    Nice... Going to share?

Also what font is it on the clock?TIA...

please post?

please post waverly id really appreciate it .. im sorry
    Last edited by basketballer2323; 2011-09-06 at 03:45 AM.
    2011-09-06 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD