please post?

please post waverly id really appreciate it .. im sorry
    I lol'ed
    2011-09-06 04:48 AM
    im not doing it tho . i just ask my friend to post pics cuz I do not know how. im sorry I'll just make sure I figure how to do it can you please post the pic?
    How is it that your 'friend' posts the large red font that you have been specifically asked not to post repeatedly before then? Don't take us for fools mate. Trolls are one thing but liars are another step up in the heirachy of things I aint fond of.

/end rant. I'm going back to work.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-06 04:51 AM
    *cracks whip......back to work.

<-----known slave driver
    2011-09-06 04:55 AM
    yo durb how did that image turn out bro??
    2011-09-06 04:57 AM
    I've got it but aint posting it because you are just a troll sir. Good day to you mr basketballer.
    His friend must be using the new iPhone.

Dubbed iTroll.

How is it that your 'friend' posts the large red font that you have been specifically asked not to post repeatedly before then? Don't take us for fools mate. Trolls are one thing but liars are another step up in the heirachy of things I aint fond of.

/restart rant ?
    2011-09-06 05:02 AM
    2011-09-06 05:07 AM
    yo durb how did that image turn out bro??
    I hope it worked out. I need him to check his email,lol
    2011-09-06 05:10 AM

i told him not to and he didn't listen the first time. I just wanted him to post pics cuz they never worked. i figured out how now. Im actually serious I know u r not fond of me atm but please post it. I didn't mean to "troll"
    2011-09-06 05:12 AM
    i told him not to and he didn't listen the first time. I just wanted him to post pics cuz they never worked. i figured out how now. Im actually serious I know u r not fond of me atm but please post it. I didn't mean to "troll"

Now make sure u promise not to 'troll' or watever u call it anymore

2011-09-06 05:16 AM
    Real sweet. Share?
    2011-09-06 05:21 AM
    umm dont know what the heck this is but it might can be used in a widget or something lol just some random image i just made trying to learn more about warping images hmmm dunno

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hahaha that mo fo is warped crooked bahahaha danggggg it boy
    2011-09-06 05:26 AM
    On a serious note if I had the wall right now i'd post it - I'm at work at the moment so can't find it. Pretty sure it's on my pc at home so when i get home later I will post it up.

Please just make sure your 'friend' is respectful of this thread and the cause behind it. If your friend hasn't donated to the charity on the first post maybe ask him if he'd like to. Its a great cause.
    2011-09-06 05:29 AM
    looks like a shield, or a new badge.
    2011-09-06 05:29 AM

Cheers Alex. I couldn't find it in amoungst the hundreds of mods I have on my phone at the minute. lol
    2011-09-06 05:30 AM
    Cheers Alex. I couldn't find it in amoungst the hundreds of mods I have on my phone at the minute. lol
    Well bro, besides learning not to troll, he's gotta learn that his next best friend is called Google
    2011-09-06 05:33 AM

Thank you very much but do you have the darker one? like the darker blue..
    2011-09-06 05:34 AM
    Hey guys and girls. Sorry Im not around much. Guess I was in need of rest.

Thank to all for all the support.
    2011-09-06 05:35 AM
    Thank you very much but do you have the darker one? like the darker blue..

Have a good rest bro

2011-09-06 05:39 AM

Rest is good. No need to be sorry mate.
    2011-09-06 05:41 AM
    TOTALLLLLY just playing with u buddy...haha i hope u stick around and learn a few things, if u have any questions just ask...be sure to use normal font size...peeps dont like that large bold stuff taking up lots of room on the page....thanks again for ur donation to the cause....enjoy
    Last edited by zro; 2011-09-06 at 05:56 AM.
    2011-09-06 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD