Now i'm Ready with the Font settings, later After my work i will make the last icons and Share it here
    Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315394464.027492.jpg
    2011-09-07 02:09 PM
    Now i'm Ready with the Font settings, later After my work i will make the last icons and Share it here
    yeaah bro , cant wait for icons and icons overlay ....com'on com'on faster
    2011-09-07 02:36 PM
    My clean Lock with Slideshow!

yama this is very nice work ,great work bro
    2011-09-07 02:47 PM
    hello and thanks for creators
    2011-09-07 03:17 PM
    I'm the one on the left - not sure who the one on the right is lmao

Lol. So funny.
    Last edited by saidm; 2011-09-07 at 04:07 PM.
    2011-09-07 03:40 PM
    I'm still working on this new lockscreen of mine but here is a couple of preview pics and a short video. Now I know that one of the screenshots and the start of the vid looks just like the lockscreen I released last week but just watch what happens.

The possibilities are endless really. This is just the start me thinks.

Please note this is still very much a w.i.p. and there is still code and images to tidy up (eg the frame around the slideshow etc). The second part of the lockscreen has weather with a full screen icon (the background pic) with a slideshow in the middle where you can put as many pics in it as you want.

These two pics are taken less than a minute apart of the same lockscreen (watch the vid to see what I'm talking about :

EDIT: lol, I posted this before the vid has finished uploading so will put that on when it's done. lol

OK, here is the vid: EDIT AGAIN: it seems i am a noob with uploading vids - this does't seem to work on mobile devices. it was filmed with an ipad2 but i have no idea whats up with it. sorry. it worked on my pc fine.

Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-09-07 at 04:46 PM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-07 04:13 PM
    I'm still working on this new lockscreen of mine but here is a couple of preview pics and a short video. Now I know the one of the screenshots and the start of the vid looks just like the lockscreen I released last week but just watch what happens.

These two pics are taken less than a minute apart of the same lockscreen (watch the vid to see what I'm talking about :

The 1st one looks good!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-07 04:14 PM
    Hey Ntryst

It really goes in /<root>/Library/Bootlogos
    Go as much up as possible in WinSCP or iFile or whatever

Mi

I have the same problem after installing several bootlogos. This one here isn't working for a reason (at least for me ) ...
    I deinstalled it and all was fine again

Mi
    It was said awhile back that the boot logo should consist of several individual images instead of gifs as this one does.
    2011-09-07 04:20 PM
    Me today!

I'm still working on this new lockscreen of mine but here is a couple of preview pics and a short video. Now I know that one of the screenshots and the start of the vid looks just like the lockscreen I released last week but just watch what happens.

Please note this is still very much a w.i.p. and there is still code and images to tidy up (eg the frame around the slideshow etc). The second part of the lockscreen has weather with a full screen icon (the background pic) with a slideshow in the middle where you can put as many pics in it as you want.

EDIT: lol, I posted this before the vid has finished uploading so will put that on when it's done. lol
    Good job bro. I like the first one!
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315405277.336526.jpg  
    2011-09-07 04:20 PM
    Someone needs to make a multiwall theme pack
    +1
    2011-09-07 04:22 PM
    The 1st one looks good!!
    Me today!

Good job bro. I like the first one!

Cool guys. I'll probably release that as a seperate one too as well as part of this Transition one I'm building.
    2011-09-07 04:28 PM
    Hi people. A bit mod of Schnedi / Men Of Sand LS.
    Credits: Schnedi / Men Of Sand for original mod and idea. Thanks schnedi for psd.
    GAN and Doomsday116 for SS images. A mixed of them.
    Zro for wallpaper.
    **If I missed to mention someone pls PM me, I will edit the post.

Added small SS

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-2.jpg Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-1.jpg

Full screen SS in background

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-4.jpg Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-3.jpg

Download link

Small SS
    SM-Sch-MenOfSand LS SS.theme

Full screen SS
    SM-Sch-MenOfSand LS FullSS
    2011-09-07 04:29 PM
    looks very great roman perfection in detail!!!
    2011-09-07 04:34 PM
    Cool guys. I'll probably release that as a seperate one too as well as part of this Transition one I'm building.
    Wow great job. Nice!
    It's just too bad all the mods out there are such big ram and battery eater that aren't so battery friendly.. Except of course, my mods lol.
    2011-09-07 04:38 PM
    Wow great job. Nice!
    It's just too bad all the mods out there are such big ram and battery eater that aren't so battery friendly.. Except of course, my mods lol.
    This isn't a ram eater mate. Been running mid 200's all day with it
    2011-09-07 04:39 PM
    thumbsup Waverley
    2011-09-07 04:47 PM

OK, here is the vid: EDIT AGAIN: it seems i am a noob with uploading vids - this does't seem to work on mobile devices. it was filmed with an ipad2 but i have no idea whats up with it. sorry. it worked on my pc fine.

Awesome Wave brilliant job buddy
    2011-09-07 04:49 PM
    Awesome Wave brilliant job buddy
    Thanks man. \m/

It's getting late here so I'm hitting the hay. I've got HTML/CSS code coming out of my ears at the minute lol.
    2011-09-07 04:55 PM
    Waverley73 sweet mod must of taken a while to code lol looking forward to it. I have sent you apm if you have the time tia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-09-07 04:56 PM
    My bad. There's a point I missed out. I'm a sd user lol.
    2011-09-07 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD