Here u go

Appstore

Camera

Photos

Calendar
    hohohoow thank you thank you
    2011-09-10 01:59 PM
    ok, here's another simple mod for the LS with forecast

Thanks to Zooropalg for the Wallpape, the creator of the L Wallpaper and da"S"master for the tap to unlock

depending the size lenght you will have to edit the city font size:
    :.. open HTML
    :.. search this code

:.. Change 40 value to one smaller.

in the beggining the clock was in the right side like the calendar but it didn't update :S

i hope you like!! :P

-
    Another great schnedi action!!thanks for that Sir!!

statusLS credits an Schn - Men of sand und andere

very beautiful and lovely english lmao
    Last edited by Nic.man; 2011-09-10 at 02:08 PM.
    2011-09-10 02:03 PM
    not a problem which the layer you want?

so?

hi nic,what iconoclasm to use with this wall,thanks
    2011-09-10 02:20 PM
    @ schnedi awesome lock great work mate....

@waverley great work cant wait for release....
    2011-09-10 02:20 PM
    statusLS credits an Schn - Men of sand und andere

Man that is one Hot smoking lockscreen love to put this on my iphone but the wife will kill me please share
    2011-09-10 02:41 PM
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock (thanks to Durben & the Leg1on team for the code from the LS in the Leg1on release), full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

Because there are two parts of the lockscreen you will need to change the var locale code in two spots - here are the files where you need to make the change (please note if you are using the Accuweather versions the folder name wont have Yahoo in it):

Widgets/Wav73-1/Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js
    Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js

LINKS TO TRANSITION LOCKSCREEN:

Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of Transition LS

Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of Transition LS

ALSO, I have split out the second lockscreen as a stand-alone lockscreen so if you just wanted that one you can. Once again - many thanks to Dexy88 for the fantastic full screen HD weather images. This has 10 pictures in the slideshow (they come up randomly) but just as in the transition one you can add more if you like (by changing the code in the HTML file and adding your pictures to the Wallpapers folder.

LINKS TO SLIDESHOW / FULL SCREEN WEATHER LOCKSCREEN (this is part of the above transition lockscreen but split out for those who just want this one on its own)

Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

I hope you enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-releasels100911.png  
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-09-10 at 02:58 PM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-10 02:44 PM
    I made a Sb mod based on SkyGuy5's glowing cross widget and III[ZERO]III's ls posted on the redline thread
    u guys want me to post it?

Attachment 546920
    Please share this bro looks awesome!
    2011-09-10 02:45 PM
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock, full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

Because there are two parts of the lockscreen you will need to change the var locale code in two spots - here are the files where you need to make the change (please note if you are using the Accuweather versions the folder name wont have Yahoo in it):

ALSO, I have split out the second lockscreen as a stand-alone lockscreen so if you just wanted that one you can. Once again - many thanks to Dexy88 for the fantastic full screen HD weather images. This has 10 pictures in the slideshow (they come up randomly) but just as in the transition one you can add more if you like (by changing the code in the HTML file and adding your pictures to the Wallpapers folder.

LINKS TO SLIDESHOW / FULL SCREEN WEATHER LOCKSCREEN (this is part of the above transition lockscreen but split out for those who just want this one on its own)

Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

I hope you enjoy.

Great stuff Glen, thanks for sharing it!!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-09-10 02:53 PM
    Great stuff Glen, thanks for sharing it!!!
    Cool Jim, no worries at all. \m/
    2011-09-10 02:56 PM
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock (thanks to Durben & the Leg1on team for the code from the LS in the Leg1on release), full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

I hope you enjoy.

Amazing ls!! Greatly appreciated!!
    2011-09-10 03:00 PM
    If anyone wants the IconDarkeningOverlay image
    Image.zip
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-09-10 at 03:27 PM.
    2011-09-10 03:06 PM
    Custom thx Schnedi xD

I hope you enjoy.

Wow amazing Mr. Goldwaverley!thanks for Sharing Buddy!
    Last edited by Nic.man; 2011-09-10 at 03:38 PM.
    2011-09-10 03:21 PM
    hi Nic can you tell me what kind of layer do i have to use it with your black wall,thanks
    2011-09-10 03:38 PM
    this is amazing but I downloaded them, am not running rotating walls, enabled it in winterboard with accuweather and clock on top, and its not working.. what am I doing wrong?
    Hey, I actually have the same problem as this guy, but I'll ask nicely. I thought something was like overriding it, so I turned of everything except "Leg1on", and had "weather Yah clock" above that. Nothing showed up.. what am I doing wrong?

I MUST SAY... when I open an open the animation while fitting the screen, I see the widget in the background ... how is this happening?

Surprisingly, this is true with any of Waverly73's Weather. I tried his weather v2 and that ran in the background the same way.. is there a solution to this? THANK YOU so much!
    Last edited by lebron_6; 2011-09-10 at 04:12 PM.
    2011-09-10 03:46 PM

I hope you enjoy.

THANK YOU for this baby .....amazing LS!!!
    2011-09-10 03:53 PM
    amazing work Waver but is it a killer RAM??

---------------------------------

BTW this is my simple SB

2011-09-10 03:58 PM
    Man that is one Hot smoking lockscreen love to put this on my iphone but the wife will kill me please share
    wives can be that way for sure...mine is too.
    2011-09-10 04:03 PM
    amazing work Waver but is it a killer RAM??

---------------------------------

BTW this is my simple SB

I ran the transition LS for several days and the Ram consistently stayed above mid 200's so no worries on ram bro.
    2011-09-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD