holiday memories
    very beautifully - the woman has which, so at the beach and from the rear
    2011-09-13 07:56 PM
    holiday memories
    Now that's what we call a hotttttt Holiday
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-13 08:20 PM
    Hey everyone just stopping by to say that I won't be on this thread much anymore......for me time to move on.......been really great in here some awesome mods have been produced in this thread loads of talent here
    and prolly still a lot to come but for me it's time to move on........I will still be posting mods for the other threads I'll be on

Have a great day/evening peoples

MP
    Bummer, but well expected at some point. Where you off to now? I'm sticking around to offer a set of glyph icons I promised which I'm finally starting. Preview in the next hour or so. ;-)
    2011-09-13 09:03 PM

!!!!
    Sorry to see you go Max Love all your work buddy cough cough will you be sharing this one pal lol
    2011-09-13 09:05 PM

!!!!
    Going to miss you here bro but before you leave could you share this bro.
    2011-09-13 09:18 PM
    Hey everyone just stopping by to say that I won't be on this thread much anymore......for me time to move on.......been really great in here some awesome mods have been produced in this thread loads of talent here
    and prolly still a lot to come but for me it's time to move on........I will still be posting mods for the other threads I'll be on

MP
    Are you "Shifting" out on us?
    2011-09-13 09:22 PM
    Are you "Shifting" out on us?
    Maybe more like h1tting the road
    2011-09-13 09:38 PM

MP
    You did more than enough...
    Cheers
    2011-09-13 09:41 PM
    Bummer, but well expected at some point. Where you off to now? I'm sticking around to offer a set of glyph icons I promised which I'm finally starting. Preview in the next hour or so. ;-)
    I'll be at H1 UI and Shift2 for now with a possible side order of inf3ctionxD
    2011-09-13 09:45 PM
    Thankyou Max for all your mods Every one of them a gem
    2011-09-13 09:51 PM
    Thankyou Max for all your mods Every one of them a gem
    +1

@max did u get my pm? Is it possible?
    2011-09-13 10:07 PM
    I'll be at H1 UI and Shift2 for now with a possible side order of inf3ctionxD
    lol those 3 and Leg1on are my threads as well. Gets crazy tryin to catch up on all of them. Bless backboard

Couple glyphs

Alt Folder

Reeder

Same here das master apart from h1 not a big fan of that sort of icon massive respect the guys putting them together as they look the Shiz
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-09-13 10:24 PM
    More glyphs

AirSignal

Alt Foursquare

MetadataRemovr
    2011-09-13 10:59 PM
    More glyphs

AirSignal

Alt Foursquare

MetadataRemovr
    can i get istartupsound/movie, TIM, Themeit, xBackup, Quakewatch(any earthquake related), mBox(mail glyph with an H in middle)
    also suggest making appstore glyphs a bit brighter since extra overlay makes it darker
    2011-09-13 11:17 PM
    can i get istartupsound/movie, TIM, Themeit, xBackup, Quakewatch(any earthquake related), mBox(mail glyph with an H in middle)
    also suggest making appstore glyphs a bit brighter since extra overlay makes it darker
    Thnx for the tip, will do but I also think that if u specifically name them some thing then that wont happen
    (not sure tho)

Here's some

iStartupsound

Themeit

Xbackup

Hey buddy hav no idea how a TIM icon looks like. Could u post one?
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-09-13 at 11:45 PM.
    2011-09-13 11:42 PM
    This thread is STILL insane, thought i would come baack for another look

This one im not running with but still i think doesnt look too bad

Credits go to Schnedi and waverly changed by me
    2011-09-14 12:13 AM
    Thnx for the tip, will do but I also think that if u specifically name them some thing then that wont happen
    (not sure tho)

Here's some

iStartupsound

Themeit

Xbackup

Hey buddy hav no idea how a TIM icon looks like. Could u post one?
    Sorry took so long browser couldn't connect to server all of a sudden. N forgot I could use app lol here u go TIM
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315953467.726011.jpg  
    2011-09-14 12:38 AM
    holiday memories
    Share that PC wallpaper =P
    2011-09-14 02:43 AM
    Funny, I can't get my refelctions to work.
    Can anybody hook me up with that shark carrier?
    2011-09-14 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD