All the best bro.. Kids are a stressful thing ya? My son just got discharged from hospital for diarrhoea and he caught a cold/flu bug 2 days ago... *sigh*
    Got a little one of my own (3 yr old) my thoughts go out to you and yours
    2011-09-14 06:27 AM
    He has a flu now? The immune system breaks down when the little ones get sick. It seems like an on going run of illnesses at times. My prayers are with you, your son, and your family.
    Yeah, I guess it's cuz there's a change of season here plus wifey just weaned him off breastmilk.. Thanks again bro

Got a little one of my own (3 yr old) my thoughts go out to you and yours
    Thanks too

yo lao you def raised the bar on this baby awesome!

you all definitely left a page in history with this thread. I for one am glad that I was able to witness this.
    Thanks but actually mine's nothing compared to MP's, Waverley's, Durben's et al's
    2011-09-14 06:28 AM
    Thanks but actually mine's nothing compared to MP's, Waverley's, Durben's et al's
    Thanks, but don't sell yourself short mate. You have released some wicked stuff man. \m/
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-09-14 07:58 AM
    Well all i can say is I can't do this stuff, i can have ideas but to apply it? ha I see HTML n Java code and all I see is chicken scratch.

guess it takes alot of patience practice and trial and error and more errors to get anywhere with it huh. really is learning another language. I think all of you are greatness in your own unique ways and style, taking the time to create these mods in your own time and to share them with the world. No matter what yall think of yourselfs when its done, trust me it means a whole lot more to someone out there. Many thanks and many thanks to come. from me and the Leg1on of the world.
    2011-09-14 08:13 AM
    Leg1on Hologram UniAW TimedWall LS

Backgrounds/Wallpapers changed according to different time of the days, as well as the holograms. Weather conditions displayed using UniAW animation, which the sun's & moon's positions also move accordingly

Download: L3h's Leg1on Hologram UniAW TimedWall LS.rar

Credits to Waverley for his TimedWall, Vansmak/Floppy for the concept from Inception and of course Ian Nicoll for his UniAW

Damn i was just thinkin about this! D/l"ing NOW!! Thanks Lao!

Can someone tell me how to remove this bar on the bottom please.
    Also, how do I change weather for my location? TIA! This is sick!!

Heres the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315982099.551939.jpg  
    Last edited by mondo619; 2011-09-14 at 08:33 AM.
    2011-09-14 08:22 AM
    This thread is STILL insane, thought i would come baack for another look

This one im not running with but still i think doesnt look too bad

Credits go to Schnedi and waverly changed by me
    Hi buddy pls share the status word clock(how to install it) n the below pic weather widget tks
    2011-09-14 08:37 AM
    Damn i was just thinkin about this! D/l"ing NOW!! Thanks Lao!

Can someone tell me how to remove this bar on the bottom please.
    Also, how do I change weather for my location? TIA! This is sick!!

Heres the pic

Did u enable Legion's Tap to Unlock theme in Winterboard? If so, try enabling it above Legion's main theme. As for weather u change it in locationhere.js in UNIAW folder
    2011-09-14 09:33 AM
    Did u enable Legion's Tap to Unlock theme in Winterboard? If so, try enabling it above Legion's main theme. As for weather u change it in locationhere.js in UNIAW folder
    Thanks Lao! Will try it tomorrow!
    2011-09-14 09:44 AM
    Hi buddy pls share the status word clock(how to install it) n the below pic weather widget tks
    This is the link to SCHNEDI'S status time
    Schn3d1's deviantART Gallery

just add to you themes folder as you would anything else and enable in winterbord.

This is the link to my Scewed Weather like i said Credits got to Waverly as i had reused his code

Screw Panel Scew Weather.theme.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    2011-09-14 11:35 AM
    Can anybody hook me up with that shark carrier?
    Hey Bidwatts

Schnedi posted it a few pages back
    Just search for his posts ...

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-09-14 12:07 PM
    Thanks Mi I must say this is not the first thread I have had the pleasure of sharing with you. In that time I've noticed you are always positive and very supportive of everything that comes out. You are a great assest to this community!!! As for the name change, when i first made a profile here I didn't expect to be as active as I have become. My "real life" nic is Qbanb and on first attempt it was already taken so I just came up with a random. Becoming more active I wanted to have my nic here, hence the change And no I'm not Cuban

Q (aka Brendan)
    Dear Brendan

Thanky so much for your kind words, bro ...
    And I truely can understand now, why you changed your nic

Have a good time here

Mi
    2011-09-14 01:48 PM
    Leg1on Hologram UniAW TimedWall LS

Backgrounds/Wallpapers changed according to different time of the days, as well as the holograms. Weather conditions displayed using UniAW animation, which the sun's & moon's positions also move accordingly

Download: L3h's Leg1on Hologram UniAW TimedWall LS.rar

Credits to Waverley for his TimedWall, Vansmak/Floppy for the concept from Inception and of course Ian Nicoll for his UniAW

Great Lao. Cool idea.
    2011-09-14 02:14 PM
    you right i just watch the post!!

nvm, i'll forget to make anything like this... and yes i have no idea about javascript....

first "idea" deleted..

and for the second one, i won't make anything else for leg1on...
    Dear Schnedi

It really hurts me to read this
    But I think I understand why you are throwing this conclusion:

You are a modder for life and I believe that you get a lot of inspiration while scrolling through all these amazing threads here at MMI, Deviantart and elsewhere. And if something is hitting your creativity then you try to realize your imagination. Maybe it could be like that ...

So what I wanna say: it's really hard to keep in mind who gives the entire idea for something when someone is active in several forums and in a lot of threads ...
    And when an idea becomes real it may be really difficult to backtrack who have had posted the initial idea. At least for me it would be a kind of looking for a needle in a bundle of hay.

And I know here are a lot of people less active as they would like to be because of this difficulties and all the reactions that might come along when not knowing and therefore not crediting the original creators/idea givers ...

So why not just write a nice comment to a post and explain the special involvement in someone elses work, so that this person could kindly add the credits ?????
    Couldn't be as hard I think. And would be much nicer as to show someone up and make him feel so bad, that he decides never ever to post something again

For sure noone knows the real background of a release. So noone is to blame for something noone knows the trueth of. It's all a matter of how to behave in my opinion ...

Schnedi, I wanna say again, how much I appreciate your classy work and I would love to see you as active as before here on this thread and elsewhere, bacause you are gooood, man
    It would be a shame for our community here, if you are leaving because of this discrepancies that could easily be solved in a polite manner just elaborated above ...

Just my two cents

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-09-14 at 02:22 PM.
    2011-09-14 02:18 PM
    Good Morning from the heartland. I just wanted to give a big shout out to iZangetsu for taking the time to help a fellow Lig1onere! Helped me find the tools and pointed me in the right direction to fix my hot mess of a phone. I respect that very much in a dude who will go out of his way to help a fellow mwmber out. That what Legion is all about!

$$$CLASS ACT$$$
    2011-09-14 02:58 PM
    All the best bro.. Kids are a stressful thing ya? My son just got discharged from hospital for diarrhoea and he caught a cold/flu bug 2 days ago... *sigh*
    @ Jon, @ Lao sorry to hear that
    the children are our treasure.
    Lao hope that your son will recover quickly.
    Jon, Kawasaki disease is very rare and
    I hope that your child does not have it.
    Jon, Lao you and your children are in the prayers of my family.
    2011-09-14 03:20 PM
    @ Jon, @ Lao sorry to hear that
    the children are our treasure.
    Lao hope that your son will recover quickly.
    Jon, Kawasaki disease is very rare and
    I hope that your child does not have it.
    Jon, Lao you and your children are in the prayers of my family.
    Many thanks, bro
    2011-09-14 03:27 PM
    Good Morning from the heartland. I just wanted to give a big shout out to iZangetsu for taking the time to help a fellow Lig1onere! Helped me find the tools and pointed me in the right direction to fix my hot mess of a phone. I respect that very much in a dude who will go out of his way to help a fellow mwmber out. That what Legion is all about!

$$$CLASS ACT$$$
    I only did what I would want someone to do for me glad I could help

Hey Lao look into colloidal silver, it boosts the immune system and helps prevent viruses from being able to survive in the body. My little family began taking it this year and haven't caught a cold since.
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-09-14 at 03:49 PM.
    2011-09-14 03:44 PM
    Dear Schnedi

It really hurts me to read this
    But I think I understand why you are throwing this conclusion:

You are a modder for life and I believe that you get a lot of inspiration while scrolling through all these amazing threads here at MMI, Deviantart and elsewhere. And if something is hitting your creativity then you try to realize your imagination. Maybe it could be like that ...

So what I wanna say: it's really hard to keep in mind who gives the entire idea for something when someone is active in several forums and in a lot of threads ...
    And when an idea becomes real it may be really difficult to backtrack who have had posted the initial idea. At least for me it would be a kind of looking for a needle in a bundle of hay.

And I know here are a lot of people less active as they would like to be because of this difficulties and all the reactions that might come along when not knowing and therefore not crediting the original creators/idea givers ...

So why not just write a nice comment to a post and explain the special involvement in someone elses work, so that this person could kindly add the credits ?????
    Couldn't be as hard I think. And would be much nicer as to show someone up and make him feel so bad, that he decides never ever to post something again

For sure noone knows the real background of a release. So noone is to blame for something noone knows the trueth of. It's all a matter of how to behave in my opinion ...

Schnedi, I wanna say again, how much I appreciate your classy work and I would love to see you as active as before here on this thread and elsewhere, bacause you are gooood, man
    It would be a shame for our community here, if you are leaving because of this discrepancies that could easily be solved in a polite manner just elaborated above ...

Just my two cents

Mi

-edit
    Last edited by robinkkk; 2011-09-14 at 03:55 PM.

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz
    2011-09-14 03:52 PM
    Many thanks, bro
    I'm glad u ok bro and hope ur little one gets better!! God Bless
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-14 04:16 PM
    Just love that view!
    May i know which page to download this lockscreen widget?
    2011-09-14 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD