For peeps who are facing trouble customizing their icons or are not able to find the exact folder/bundle names:
    1. Create a new folder, "Icons" in the main theme (without quotes ofcourse)
    2. Create two copies of your icon (with EXACTLY the same name as the app appears on ur springboard). One as *.png and the other as *@2x.png (for example: Facebook.png and [email protected]
    3. Drop both the icons in the newly created "Icons" folder.
    4. Go to Winterboard and turn Summerboard on.
    5. Respring

Voila...ur icon is themed!!! And, you can keep on dropping as many icons in this folder (by following the above steps) as u like!

Enjoy!
    or Just download icon thief and it will give you all the bundle names you have on your device

2011-08-18 10:29 PM
    SAME SS... DIFFERENT LOOK...

What do you guys think?
    I likee!
    2011-08-18 10:29 PM

What do you guys think?
    whoooooa.....now that is sick bro!!!
    2011-08-18 10:32 PM
    Sup gang, man this thread moved fast
    Winterboard

What do you guys think?
    Me like
    2011-08-18 10:35 PM
    Here are three alternative folder icons I just threw together, in case you guys might want them haha

Enjoy
    2011-08-18 10:40 PM
    whoooooa.....now that is sick bro!!!
    Thanks GUYS
    Check my DropBox Leg1on devs
    2011-08-18 10:41 PM
    2011-08-18 10:42 PM
    Oh wow. thats more than i even thought about. love it. thanks a lot bro.
    Now just gotta see if i can do this.

Iconoclasm? Isn't that like... outdated already?
    Im just using GridLock.

No worries bro. Wasn't a hard one but just thought some people would like it. We'll have to wait and see wat Dark thinks.
    Yeah its good, I had already mashed June's lock screen and also used someone else's idea of Bosspaper but thanks, i always like an option.... and thats such a good wall overlay
    Here you go! A byta font icon too...

Attachment 543382Attachment 543384

There is a white BG around the icons...?! I uploaded via iPhone..
    Thank you very much! This looks much better now!

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313700187.422333.jpg
    Hi guys, I just want to know for my own personal use.
    I promise I won't go against the style and design of this beautiful theme.

What I want to do is to remove a bit of the dark shadows in the icon masks, just to make my icons appear lighter and more colorful.
    Currently I find them too dark, which is difficult to see in bright daylight outside.

I already found the correct layers in the psd to switch off. But this is only for making the icons custom myself, and there are too many.
    So I would like to make my own auto skinning masks as those in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder.

How do I make these masks?

Currently this is what my bitesms icon looks like with the dark inner shadows removed.

Leg1on FREE Charity Release.-bitesms2.png
    2011-08-18 10:43 PM
    I am having such a hard time installing this on my phone. I'm using an SSH program but when I check it off in Winterboard, my iPhone turns stock like the theme doesn't even exist.
    2011-08-18 10:44 PM
    i love the icons!!
    amazing widgets, but i prefer simples :S

with rotating weather icons thanks to gaBzii and hentflin

and simple bottom widget, i love this one

Hi Schnedi,

please share the mods.... very nice... thanks...
    2011-08-18 10:44 PM
    There are three lockscreens in the theme package already?

If you look inside the SS Touch Lock theme and in the telephonyui bundle you will see three images with ~iphone extensions on them. In the telephonyui bundle in the theme find the images @2x without the ~iphone the same as the ones I pointed out and make a copy and rename them the same way. You will get rid of the BG for the slider even when you get a call.
    Bro...I don't see the Bundles folder in the SS Touch Lock theme!

Anywez, I'm rocking the Cars Slideshow u did for INZTW3. How can I do a workaround that? TIA
    2011-08-18 10:47 PM
    Safari
    Icon looks really good, can you redo it to get rid of the white background?
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    Mail

Ok guys,

I have updated my signature link with all the latest up to prescent.
    I am kicking off for tonight, going to have a nice meal with the Mrs.
    Ill catch up on the X amount of pages in the morning.

In My Signature Link:

Leg1on : Icons, Loaders, Walls, PSD's, User Mods, Desktop Walls, SD Theme + Main Theme + More
    Every attachment in this thread, i have saved and uploaded for everyone to use. No searching.
    Use the link....

NOTE: Best to viw on the Computer, select the folder you want and hit the @ Down Arrow @ this will zip up and download all the images for you, or you can download one by one for what you want.
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-18 10:49 PM
    I am having such a hard time installing this on my phone. I'm using an SSH program but when I check it off in Winterboard, my iPhone turns stock like the theme doesn't even exist.
    The theme is in the "Winterboard themes inside" folder...you have to go inside this folder for the theme
    2011-08-18 10:49 PM
    [QUOTE=KnightWing7;6197444]Here are three alternative folder icons I just threw together, in case you guys might want them haha

Thank you!!! Will these work for no folder preview?
    2011-08-18 10:50 PM
    Bro...I don't see the Bundles folder in the SS Touch Lock theme!

Anywez, I'm rocking the Cars Slideshow u did for INZTW3. How can I do a workaround that? TIA
    I took out the bundle folder from the touch lockscreen. Those files are in the tap to unlock theme.

But that won't fix your issue. When you don't see the double button image in evolution can you tell me if your using the HTML lockscreen at the same time?

The dark slide bar is called the well lock on 4.3.3 plus firmware. That's the same image you see under the buttons. The only fix is to have a transparent well lock like found in the tap to unlock theme. But then your slide track will be transparent on the lock.

Hope that makes sense.
    2011-08-18 10:52 PM
    Ok guys,

I have updated my signature link with all the latest up to prescent.
    I am kicking off for tonight, going to have a nice meal with the Mrs.
    Ill catch up on the X amount of pages in the morning.

In My Signature Link:

Leg1on : Icons, Loaders, Walls, PSD's, User Mods, Desktop Walls, SD Theme + Main Theme + More
    Every attachment in this thread, i have saved and uploaded for everyone to use. No searching.
    Use the link....

NOTE: Best to viw on the Computer, select the folder you want and hit the @ Down Arrow @ this will zip up and download all the images for you, or you can download one by one for what you want.
    It's cool and all easier way to download all the photos. The only problem I see is that the people cant see the photos
    2011-08-18 10:53 PM
11,443 ... 1252606162636472112162562 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD