User Tag List

I'm downloading this now and damn this thread is moving so fast. I'm a bit late in game here. Want me to make the settings icons like TW3 or you guys are sick of seeing that type of icons hehhe.
    Yes please, I still use the ones you did for redline, very nice and I used yours for noki as well. Nice work as usual. Thanks.
    2011-08-19 03:55 AM
    someone ask for this?

Yeeeeeesssss! Thanks bro.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-19 03:55 AM
    Keyboard will be done tomorrow. I have the day off from work. Yay!
    Yay! Can't wait!
    2011-08-19 03:57 AM
    Where do you change this, i made icon folder and named Backboard.png and [email protected]@2x.png and no good, its worked with facebook and others am i naming correct?

Also where do loading screens go if the is no folder?
    Here. Drop this in the bundles folder

com.wynd.backboard-no-ui.zip
    2011-08-19 03:58 AM
    hahaha I know right. As soon as I get comfortable with a widget, something new and crazy breaks down the doors. Any other surprises up your sleeves for this dude? :-)
    Have a few things in mind but got to get home to do it. Not have PS atm...
    2011-08-19 04:04 AM
    Are the lock screens coming?
    We have (2) lock screens in the download. We have one coming from K.Nitsua ( Unknown release date ) and i think Max_Pa1n is making another ( Unknown release date )

The 1.1 update that should come 24 hours from now will have the following changes:

* Updated Camera Skin theme to work on all firmware.

* Updated TelephonyUI bundle in the Legion theme
    ( this bundle was redone fixing all buttons for size stretch and added the bright blue cut outs, Fixed the size issue with well lock on some firmware causing the buttons setting to high and giving the double button image. also changed the slide handle while I was at it.

* Color Keyboard theme

* Refreshed the ZERO light SB SS theme adding new overlays! Options baby

* Fixed send button pressed in Chatkit

* Added two more Balloon chatkit themes

* Moving Floppy and Chevymusclecar rip weather in 1.1 package

* Added iefx Anicons theme. ( not sure what this is but it's in 1.1 )

Think thats is for now.

I'll make a Darkness theme as well but that will me posted seperate from the 1.1 package for easy updating.

All other updates will be add on packs as nobody will want to keep downloading the 200mb main package over and over again.

Have a mod, theme or port you want on the first post. Email me the theme link and screenshot and I'll get it done as soon as possible.
    2011-08-19 04:06 AM
    Are the lock screens coming?

Theres 3 in the package. 2 by me. 1 by Durben.
    2011-08-19 04:06 AM
    That is bad a** chevy! So looking forward to what you do for a weather widget for this theme!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thx Moose, have a few things in mind but making the work is another story! LMAO!!!
    2011-08-19 04:07 AM
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-19 at 05:17 AM.
    2011-08-19 04:08 AM
    thanks z, looking forward to 1.1. callbar theme in a future update as well?
    2011-08-19 04:09 AM
    We have (2) lock screens in the download. We have one coming from K.Nitsua ( Unknown release date ) and i think Max_Pa1n is making another ( Unknown release date )

The 1.1 update that should come 24 hours from now will have the following changes:

( this bundle was redone fixing all buttons for size stretch and added the bright blue cut outs, Fixed the size issue with well lock on some firmware causing the buttons setting to high and giving the double button image. also changed the slide handle while I was at it.

* Color Keyboard theme

Think thats is for now.

I'll make a Darkness theme as well but that will me posted seperate from the 1.1 package for easy updating.

All other updates will be add on packs as nobody will want to keep downloading the 200mb main package over and over again.

Have a mod, theme or port you want on the first post. Email me the theme link and screenshot and I'll get it done as soon as possible.
    All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. No Titanic here baby.
    2011-08-19 04:11 AM
    wow page 100. i think i was on like page 47 when i got up this morning lol
    2011-08-19 04:11 AM

* Color Keyboard theme

Think thats is for now.

Thanks and congrats on Page 100 so fast
    2011-08-19 04:13 AM
    thanks everyone for making this theme awesome......form the jump. DB, Z , raja, chevy, chg, KnightWing, iefxx, everyone.....bostonguy, normal coming with the truth...and so much more. thank you for the mod and icon collectors.....and thanks darkness...you always get your on special thanks. if I missed you slap me.

[ps...thanks to jima....for the vid n icon work ya dig. get legionafied
    2011-08-19 04:15 AM
    thanks everyone for making this theme awesome......form the jump. DB, Z , raja, chevy, chg, KnightWing, iefxx, everyone.....bostonguy, normal coming with the truth...and so much more. thank you for the mod and icon collectors.....and thanks darkness...you always get your on special thanks. if I missed you slap me.

[ps...thanks to jima....for the vid n icon work ya dig. get legionafied
    SSSSLAAPP!!! lol jk
    2011-08-19 04:19 AM
    By the way everyone! If you are into Hardcore and or Hardstyle I have 20 of my own mixes out on Industro Chem Co. | Pittsburgh, PA | Electronica / Hardstyle / DJ | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation Check it out! Let me know what you think! Join the street team if you want to help promote (You will get a FREE cd to help start with), sign up to receive email (ONLY) when I release a new mix! Take care and enjoi!! I am looking forward to your responses!
    2011-08-19 04:24 AM
    We are leg1on

And it feels great!
    2011-08-19 04:27 AM
    You missed me! I slap you lol
    2011-08-19 04:28 AM
    The ZRO contribution begins now

Leg1on Wall 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leg1on Wall 2

Leg1on Wall 3

Leg1on Wall 4

Leg1on Wall 5

2011-08-19 04:32 AM
    I don't know I'm Just feeling the love I had to try my hand at another Wall and this what I got this time

2011-08-19 04:42 AM
11,443 ... 2565737475767785125175 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD