lol busted!
    What do you mean?
    2011-08-30 05:34 AM
    @hoang20797
    why should he make it for free just for you??

Hey, u can take the live wallpaper from the htc sensation theme. it is really awesome too.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ic-widget.html
    credits to deathbybunnies6
    Last edited by dekoooy; 2011-08-30 at 07:56 AM.
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310
    2011-08-30 07:53 AM
    Hoang, did you manage to get the download?
    Do you have the link to download version 1.2.I doesn't have paypal account to buy this Theme .i Want free (
    2011-08-30 07:56 AM
    Do you have the link to download version 1.2.I doesn't have paypal account to buy this Theme .i Want free (
    hey bro, i created a paypal account because i bought themes,pwntunes and other tweaks. if u want something u have to pay for it!!!
    2011-08-30 08:11 AM
    hey bro, i created a paypal account because i bought themes,pwntunes and other tweaks. if u want something u have to pay for it!!!
    hey bro,i doesn't have paypal,visa,master card,because i doesn't old enough to have a paypal,are you understand?sorry for my bad English..Can you share Galaxy S II v1.2 for me? plz
    2011-08-30 08:20 AM
    hey bro,i doesn't have paypal,visa,master card,because i doesn't old enough to have a paypal,are you understand?sorry for my bad English..Can you share Galaxy S II v1.2 for me? plz
    i also dont have mastercard,visa,american express but i have paypal. and my parents send money to paypal so i can buy smt. i wont share the theme because it wouldnt be right because its a paid theme.now stop begging here for this theme.
    2011-08-30 08:35 AM
    i also dont have mastercard,visa,american express but i have paypal. and my parents send money to paypal so i can buy smt. i wont share the theme because it wouldnt be right because its a paid theme.now stop begging here for this theme.
    oh thank u

p/s con người ích kỷ
    2011-08-30 08:38 AM
    oh thank u

p/s con người ích kỷ
    why am i selfish??
    just because i dont want to share a paid theme?
    i think u should have 2 dollars left to pay for it! EVERYONE can have paypal. it isnt a big thing
    peace!
    2011-08-30 02:25 PM
    why am i selfish??
    just because i dont want to share a paid theme?
    i think u should have 2 dollars left to pay for it! EVERYONE can have paypal. it isnt a big thing
    peace!
    oh.i think i have 100$ but i'm too young to have a paypal.you don't understand my country.So,you don't want to share this theme because you are selfish!You Don't UNDERSTAND ME!!
    2011-08-30 02:30 PM
    This thread is getting out of hand here people. Relax before we need to report for abuse.

As for Hoang, why do u come here to beg for a paid theme to be given to u for free?
    Selfish for not sharing something paid?
    Am i selfish coz i have multiple iPhone 4's but wont give you one?
    There's nothing here to be understood...
    Now stand down, you're obviously still a child so don't go fighting with us.

Also pretty sure that there is someone you know that could make a Paypal to pay $2 for a theme, which you can pay them back for, since you have $100...
    2011-08-30 03:15 PM
    This thread is getting out of hand here people. Relax before we need to report for abuse.

As for Hoang, why do u come here to beg for a paid theme to be given to u for free?

Also pretty sure that there is someone you know that could make a Paypal to pay $2 for a theme, which you can pay them back for, since you have $100...
    thank you very much.i Ask you?
    I like this theme very much but i don't have a Paypal to buy this theme.So,how can i have this theme without buy?
    2011-08-30 03:20 PM
    thank you very much.i Ask you?
    I like this theme very much but i don't have a Paypal to buy this theme.So,how can i have this theme without buy?
    As you can see... i answered that already...
    2011-08-30 03:24 PM
    As you can see... i answered that already...
    forget it!!! I just a one child want the best theme( i think) and nobody helps me.
    FORGET IT!!STOP!!
    2011-08-30 03:31 PM
    forget it!!! I just a one child want the best theme( i think) and nobody helps me.
    FORGET IT!!STOP!!
    2011-08-30 03:38 PM

bro, u are pretty wise ^_^
    are u an admin?
    2011-08-30 03:58 PM
    bro, u are pretty wise ^_^
    are u an admin?
    hahaha. nice. i lol'd.
    2011-08-30 04:31 PM
    hey, i just restored my iphone and now it works
    i dont know what was wrong
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310
    2011-08-30 04:32 PM
    2011-09-04 03:20 AM