Ok so now I'm getting greedy. Can you share that music tile too?

Thanks....I'm having an issue with this though where it's just sitting on "Loading"...I double checked my yahoo id and it's correct. Is there another setup step i'm missing?

OK, it is the weather id....it doesn't like the yahoo id i've been using which has country and state prefixes...it only wants the digits i guess. I tried using the last four digits of the one i had been using but that's not it....where did you get your id from?
    You have to go weather.yahoo.com
    And when you look up your forecast the location code are the last few numbers in the url
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-02 at 06:35 PM.
    2011-12-02 06:30 PM
    Can anybody tell me where i can get this ipod icon ? and the Title's Background ? PLEASE !!
    Thank you !
    OS7:Revive-555215d1322763886-mods-os7-w-live-tiles-qfvr4.png
    2011-12-02 06:44 PM
    Can anybody tell me where i can get this ipod icon ? and the Title's Background ? PLEASE !!
    Thank you !
    OS7:Revive-555215d1322763886-mods-os7-w-live-tiles-qfvr4.png
    Here's the iPod tile. Don't know about the grey bg though
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-tile-2x.png  
    2011-12-02 06:49 PM
    Awesome, thanks for that....i was starting to go loopy!!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-02 06:49 PM
    hey, what programs are ya using to make the tiles? Really want to know,
    2011-12-02 07:37 PM
    Took k.nitsua's hulu live tile and modified it for a games tile.

OS7:Revive-img_0003.pngOS7:Revive-img_0004.pngOS7:Revive-img_0005.png
    2011-12-02 07:48 PM
    LOL ooopps yes you are correct!! It is actually on page 104 post #2066..
    Hey how the hell did you change your address on that weather tile????? I was gonna use it but cannot figure out how to change the zip code on it or time for life of me????!!!! I'm going to tryin an see if I can come up with a weather tile of my own that will mimic windows phone htc weather large tile

Took k.nitsua's hulu live tile and modified it for a games tile.

OS7:Revive-img_0003.pngOS7:Revive-img_0004.pngOS7:Revive-img_0005.png
    Nice!!!!! I'm about to do that myself lol thanks!

hey guys check out my multitasking bg and y default ios apps i modded myself using iconmaker

OS7:Revive-img_1506.pngOS7:Revive-img_1507.pngOS7:Revive-img_1508.pngOS7:Revive-img_1509.pngOS7:Revive-img_1510.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-02 at 09:10 PM.
    2011-12-02 08:25 PM
    heres my setup! I think its the closest to the real thing in my honest opinion. hope yous like.

Attachment 555074Attachment 555075Attachment 555076Attachment 555077Attachment 555078Attachment 555079Attachment 555080
    Hi. Can u tell me what lock screen this is. I can't find it. Thank you
    2011-12-02 09:11 PM
    Ok so now I'm getting greedy. Can you share that music tile too?

You have to go weather.yahoo.com
    And when you look up your forecast the location code are the last few numbers in the url
    i dont mind sharing my ipod tile but you have to have the same os7 dylib im using or you wont have the media buttons to press play but you can use the older one thats on page one that has forward and reverse media button and still use my music background so here ill post he music background just ssh into var/mobile/library/os7/images and drop [email protected] image into your images folder and respring

Hi. Can u tell me what lock screen this is. I can't find it. Thank you
    i made that wallpaper to fit the iphone 4 it was an original windows phone 7 lockscreen but the actual lockscreen isnt a tweak its integrated into the os7 dylib so im not using any tweaks for y lockscreen to look like this just the wallpaper notifications aswell on the lockscreen are all integrated into my os7 dylib thanks to the man endinfinity but he said hell post it to the public as soon as the iphone 4s is jailbroken .
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-02 at 09:21 PM.
    2011-12-02 09:17 PM
    i dont mind sharing my ipod tile but you have to have the same os7 dylib im using or you wont have the media buttons to press play but you can use the older one thats on page one that has forward and reverse media button and still use my music background so here ill post he music background just ssh into var/mobile/library/os7/images and drop [email protected] image into your images folder and respring

i made that wallpaper to fit the iphone 4 it was an original windows phone 7 lockscreen but the actual lockscreen isnt a tweak its integrated into the os7 dylib so im not using any tweaks for y lockscreen to look like this just the wallpaper notifications aswell on the lockscreen are all integrated into my os7 dylib thanks to the man endinfinity but he said hell post it to the public as soon as the iphone 4s is jailbroken .
    Yeah I know I just like the one you're using. I know I can't get the play/pause button.
    2011-12-02 09:39 PM
    I know this may sound annoying but by the way it looks the Jailbreak for the 4S might take a while so it possible to have a more updated beta at all? If not I understand completely (not deep down though...I feel like going Rambo)
    2011-12-02 10:47 PM
    Thanks....I'm having an issue with this though where it's just sitting on "Loading"...I double checked my yahoo id and it's correct. Is there another setup step i'm missing?

OK, it is the weather id....it doesn't like the yahoo id i've been using which has country and state prefixes...it only wants the digits i guess. I tried using the last four digits of the one i had been using but that's not it....where did you get your id from?
    i'm a little late but this is still useful this is an archive of all yahoo weather codes i have it bookmarked for easy reference Weather Location Codes/IDs
    2011-12-02 11:14 PM
    I know this may sound annoying but by the way it looks the Jailbreak for the 4S might take a while so it possible to have a more updated beta at all? If not I understand completely (not deep down though...I feel like going Rambo)
    lol your right it doesnt seem like it will for along time
    2011-12-02 11:15 PM
    Hey how the hell did you change your address on that weather tile????? I was gonna use it but cannot figure out how to change the zip code on it or time for life of me????!!!! I'm going to tryin an see if I can come up with a weather tile of my own that will mimic windows phone htc weather large tile

Nice!!!!! I'm about to do that myself lol thanks!

hey guys check out my multitasking bg and y default ios apps i modded myself using iconmaker

OS7:Revive-img_1506.pngOS7:Revive-img_1507.pngOS7:Revive-img_1508.pngOS7:Revive-img_1509.pngOS7:Revive-img_1510.png
    You should use card switcher for multitasking, since your trying to get the closest to that wp7 feel.
    2011-12-02 11:25 PM

Well, if I release another preview, there won't be much to look forward to in the final release, right? But I get your point. I can't remember if it is already enabled in the current beta, but you can try to enable the integrated slideshow tile with this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    I know, it's only a tile but I can't give you much more right now
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-12-02 at 11:57 PM.
    2011-12-02 11:43 PM
    Well, if I release another preview, there won't be much to look forward to in the final release, right? But I get your point. I can't remember if it is already enabled in the current beta, but you can try to enable the integrated slideshow tile with this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    I know, it's only a tile but I can't give you much more right now
    I edited plst and once I pinned the tile it sent my phone into safe mode until I changed it back.
    2011-12-03 12:02 AM
    I edited plst and once I pinned the tile it sent my phone into safe mode until I changed it back.
    ... I guess that was the reason I didn't make that code public in the first place. Sigh. Give me some time, maybe I'll find something lying around in my mediafire account
    2011-12-03 12:11 AM
    ... I guess that was the reason I didn't make that code public in the first place. Sigh. Give me some time, maybe I'll find something lying around in my mediafire account
    Well now we know lol take your time dude. I'm as impatient as the next person for an update but you've worked pretty damn hard on making this theme one of th most authentic as well ascustomizae themes ever.
    But a play button for my music tile would probably shut me up for a long time
    2011-12-03 12:31 AM
    Heres my latest setup

OS7:Revive-img_0590.pngOS7:Revive-img_0591.pngOS7:Revive-img_0592.png
    2011-12-03 01:25 AM
    You should use card switcher for multitasking, since your trying to get the closest to that wp7 feel.
    Yeah I thought of that and I'm CHANGEING the gradient ui picture color to that of the tile color in using just like wp7
    2011-12-03 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD